When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Milton, DE
There are 30 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Milton
- Something ConstructivePatsy was very understanding of our needs, proposed three designs, and discussed the merits/challenges of each with us. We decided on a switch back design, with an intermediate platform, that exits under the porch floor. This was the smallest footprint, and allowed for someone to stand on the threshold without crowding from the opened screen door. We are delighted with the outcome, and quality of workmanship as well as the respect the crew showed for our property
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncLarry is an experienced seasoned professional. I would highly recommend. He restored a small vintage bathroom in the family home and answers questions, telephone calls, and concerns promptly. J Balea
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his crew did an amazing job with many obstacles in their way. Along with Brian from Ross Electric who recommended Something Constructive to us, the job was completed on time with no problems at all. Feel as if we were treated like family by both companies,and have no problem recommending them to friends and family
- Hickman Overhead Door CoEverything they did was perfect. Scheduling was just as I was told. Quality of material above and beyond. Installers were very professional. Will def use again and will refer. Thanks
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work
- Something ConstructiveI hired Something Constructive to build a 12' by 16' second story 3 season room with a storage shed below. The owner of the company, Patsy Ciccalla, met with us and asked us how we wanted the room to look. He then designed the room to those specifications. Patsy was there each day, working with and supervising his team. It was a complex and multi-faceted project that required coordinating other contractors (masons, electricians, gutter installers, etc.) and ordering and scheduling the arrival of materials in a timely manner. His whole team (Jacob, Ernesto, and Jesus) was very accommodating and easy to work with. When we asked for a change in the plan, it was not a problem. They stressed to us that they wanted us to be happy with the final product and encouraged us to tell them what we wanted or if we wanted something done differently. They worked on our project every day until it was completed; they did not, as other contractors do, go off and work on another project for a few days and then come back to your project. The 3-season room turned out beautifully with a vaulted white pickled pine ceiling, 10 double hung windows and laminate flooring. The shed below with access to the basement was designed to house a riding mower and serve as a tool shed with peg board walls. We have received many complimentary comments on how nice the addition looks and how well it blends with the rest of the house. We are very glad that we had the addition done and would recommend Something Constructive to anyone thinking of building on to or needing work done on their home. Thanks to Patsy and his team, we now have a lovely addition that has added comfort and value to our home
- M Phippin Contracting Inc.Fair estimates. Met timelines for scope of work. Good communication during job and great follow up after completion.
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team are great. Great work on everything from screening in a porch to installing a new kitchen and dining room floor. Also storm door installation. Always punctual, fair pricing and a team that's friendly, professional and great to work with.
- Clear Choice Windows & More IncIt was incredible. The inspector from the county came out and he was marveling at the nice job and the high quality caulk that used. It was nice to hear that from someone else. The two young men were really pleasant to have in the house. They cleaned up after themselves really well. They kept us informed the whole time. It was just great
- Eastern Shore Window & DoorThe windows were professional installed by wonderful team. They were very careful not to damage any of our plants for we have extensive gardens around the house that they had to work in to install the ground floor windows. The job was done with the greatest of care for not only the outside of the house but the inside as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering replacement doors and windows
Door Installers in Milton
- Business Description:Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary De..Recent Review:My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promisesNancy M.
- Business Description:We are your "Window & Door Professionals!" we sell and install Factory Direct windows doors storm door sliding glass doors French doors Garden windows Bay and Bow windows installed complete by our A rated 5 Star rated Factory trained installers Free Estimates in home....No 5 hour presentations No crazy high price We purchase all of our products directly from the manufacturer to help you save money We will never add any hidden fees. We will meet any special requests. We will get the job done r..Recent Review:March 1, 2021 is the initial project date. After 5 months July 12m 2021, installer came but with the wrong door. We gave 780.00 as deposit payment and agreed to BBB to provide refund. Until now BBB and I never heard anything about the refundKathy C.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company that have been in business since 1991. We specialize in home additions, garages and remodeling. We also specialize in siding and exterior water damage repair. As a general contractor we do all aspects of work on a home. As I am the owner I am over seeing and working on each of my jobs. I also have subcontractors that handle various parts of the job for my company that specialize in certain areas like electric, plumbing, hvac,etc. When we do a projec..Recent Review:For those looking for a reputable, local contractor who is reliable, reasonably priced and meticulous about his work, contact Diamond State Contractors , Terry Lane 302-670-9935). He remodeled the whole outside of my house with new siding, windows and dormers. He also does kitchen/baths and decks. I did not have to worry about him doing shoddy work and covering it up. If he made a mistake, he pointed it out to me and immediately fixed it. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I’ve researched a lot of contractors and was extremely happy with them and get so many compliments from my neighbors! He is a busy guy so if you can get him as your contractor it’s worth the wait if he is busyLisa W.
- Business Description:Morse Home Improvements can provide you with the experience and expertise you need. The experts at Morse Home Improvements have been proudly serving of Sussex County and providing our customers with: Long-lasting dependable roofs, roof repairs, storm damage restoration, insurance claims assistance and complete roof replacementsRecent Review:Working with Morse from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. My initial interaction with Alex was terrific. He came out to the house and assessed the job per the day and time we agreed to in late fall 2019. I signed the contract with the understanding that I would be placed on the schedule for March 2020, contingent on weather conditions. Joni in the office kept me updated when the weather started to break. I really appreciated Tom coming out two days before the installation to assess the project. This was a follow-up to a very detailed message that Morse had sent in mid-March explaining how I could prepare for the installation and what to expect. A very large hardworking crew began arriving at 7AM and covering heating and air units, putting down drop cloths and conducting other preparation. The crew began stripping the old roof down to the sub-roof. I have never seen so many people working together as a team, so effectively. I believe at one point there were 15 - 18 folks working on the project. Our House is over 100 years old and located in the Lewes Historic District. The entire crew and foreman, Doug, was very sensitive and polite to our neighbors, since all of our houses are very close together. By the end of the day the job was completed from start to finish including the installation of a new skylight. The crew cleaned up beautifully and all of my neighbors have commented on what a fantastic job Morse had done. I would highly recommend Morse for your next roofing project. I should also note, that I had done some extensive internet research on Certain Teed Roofing vs. other asphalt products and am very happy with the quality of Certain Teed. Thank you Tom and TomieMichael W.
- Business Description:24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Delaware since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed todayRecent Review:Ryan did a great job, he was efficient and very professional!Thomas M.
- Business Description:Having a good roof over your head gives you peace of mind and adds value to your home. Bayside Exteriors offers professional service and high quality building materials so you don't have to worry about being safe and comfortable, and protecting your home's re-sale value. This comes from careful planning and means our work is done in a timely manner and the small problems are identified before they become bigger ones. We guarantee the quality of our work and use only the highest quality materi..
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional fax (302) 689-0182. Additional contact name - Rick Stover. Additional phones - (866) 872-0185 & (866) 872-5181 Also serving Sussex, Cecil, & portions of Philadelphia CountiesRecent Review:They were outstanding. Very, very good. Their warranty is outstanding. Very good job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimatesRecent Review:Went well! Great finished product, reasonably priced, nice design, great people to work with.Karen C.
- Business Description:Revitalize your home's appearance with window cleaning and pressure washing services from Ruff & Ruff LLC. Services in Smyrna Delaware. We offer professional and efficient service for many home and business cleaning projects, including gutter cleaning and vehicle detailing. Let us do the hard work. Window cleaning is potentially dangerous and can still leave you with streaks when the job is finished. We provide professional window cleaning services for residential and commercial buildings re..Recent Review:They were very fast and efficient, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Very fair pricing.ralph j.
- Business Description:AROCON Roofing & Construction offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland contractor. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing ..Recent Review:Both sealed good job nice professional tecks. Would hire againFrank C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Rehoboth Beach
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
door installers in Milton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- Affordable Roofing and Siding70 Humpsman Dr
- Airborne Siding & Window LLC3570 Barratts Chapel Rd
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- All Around Maintenance 1108 Slaughter Station Rd
- Amato Roofing and Siding
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLC12 Macintosh Ct
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- Aml Top Quality Construction105 Port Ct
- APJ Home Repair Services73 Frog Leg Ln
- AROCON Eastern Shore301 Crusader Rd Ste C
- ARTISTIC RENOVATIONS112 Charmuth rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- ARW Property Services24675 Kruger Rd
- Aztec Home Services LLc19313 Beaver Dam Rd
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors
- B & M Electric Inc19460 Savannah Rd
- Bailey Builders29615 Woodgate Dr
- BandR Home Improvements and Handyman services538 N Ramunno Dr
- Bayside Exteriors32295 Nassau Rd
- Becker's 209 Main St
- BOYD CONSTRUCTION430 Sycamore Drive
- Bravo Lock & Safe Co.PO BOX 1039
- Burnite Homes, LLC26770 Whiteleysburg Rd
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B & M Electric Inc
- C & C Siding and Window IncPo Box 578
Ocean View, Delaware
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- Condon's Locksmith37116 Fairway Dr
- Cornerstone Construction13178 Judy
- Custom Crafts Bldg & Rmdlng6466 Pleasant Dr
- C & C Siding and Window Inc
- D & H Home Improvement LLC.PO Box 293
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC2392 Flat Iron Rd
- DC Exteriors and Renovation21825 Zoar Rd
- Delmarva Auto Glass1923 N Salisbury Blvd
- DELMARVA OVERHEAD DOORS13030 Kibler Rd
- Destiny Construction1022 Beaglin Park Drive Apt.102
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Diamond Home Improvements30404 Vines Creek Rd
- Diamond State Contractors10983 Benson Rd
- D & H Home Improvement LLC.
- Jenack Construction, LLC5 DRUID LN
- Jenack Construction, LLC
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement1131 Salisbury Blvd Suite A1
- Martin Construction Services LLC340 W Chestnut Hill RD
- Master Shower Doors1712 Ogletown Road
- Matera Builders601 Bay Ave
Ocean City, New Jersey
- Mellors Contacting LLC17 dorman st
- Mercedes Benz Of Salisbury2013 North Salisbury Blvd
- Mike Houck Construction30722 Heather Glen Dr
- MIKE'S OVERHEAD DOORS INC11478 UTICA RD
- Morgan Construction & Home Improvement6489 Mary Jane Dr
- Morse Home Improvement Roofing & Siding LLC29856 John J Williams Hwy Suite 1
- MR GO GLASS805 SNOW HILL RD
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement
- Nailed It Contracting, LLC8820 Parsonsburg Road
- Nailed It Contracting, LLC
- P J Fitzpatrick Inc21 Industrial Blvd
New Castle, Delaware
- Paul Arpie Construction LLC28296 Washington St. Ext.
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Precision Garage Door of Delaware330 WATER ST
- Premier Glass & Screen Inc33937 Premier Dr Unit 1
- Pryor Services LLCPo Box 247
- PSA Design Studio14791 Staytonville Rd
- P J Fitzpatrick Inc
- SALISBURY GO-GLASS805 SNOW HILL RD
- Scholz's mobile home Service5 nelsa lane
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith's Home Services, Inc.36555 Robin Hood RD
- Snow's Painting Service LLCPO Box 151
- Sollano Contractors Inc.404 S. Main St.
- Something Constructive507 N Walnut St
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- SALISBURY GO-GLASS