Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Millsboro, DE
There are 29 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Millsboro
- Something ConstructivePatsy was very understanding of our needs, proposed three designs, and discussed the merits/challenges of each with us. We decided on a switch back design, with an intermediate platform, that exits under the porch floor. This was the smallest footprint, and allowed for someone to stand on the threshold without crowding from the opened screen door. We are delighted with the outcome, and quality of workmanship as well as the respect the crew showed for our property
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, IncLarry is an experienced seasoned professional. I would highly recommend. He restored a small vintage bathroom in the family home and answers questions, telephone calls, and concerns promptly. J Balea
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his crew did an amazing job with many obstacles in their way. Along with Brian from Ross Electric who recommended Something Constructive to us, the job was completed on time with no problems at all. Feel as if we were treated like family by both companies,and have no problem recommending them to friends and family
- Hickman Overhead Door CoEverything they did was perfect. Scheduling was just as I was told. Quality of material above and beyond. Installers were very professional. Will def use again and will refer. Thanks
- Colonial Construction Co. Inc.I am beyond thrilled with the work Colonial Construction has done. When Joe and I first met, I told him that I really want the place to feel like a home, a real home, not a trailer with an addition. Joe and his team delivered what I had asked for in spades. It really feels like a real home now. This was a major rehab facelift for such a small house. Joe gave excellent advice throughout the project and his team did a fantastic job. His practice of transparent pricing/estimates made decision-making so much easier, and I never once felt like we were being ripped off. We couldn't be happier. I'll definitely contact them again when I am able to do the rest of the porch and fence work
- Something ConstructiveI hired Something Constructive to build a 12' by 16' second story 3 season room with a storage shed below. The owner of the company, Patsy Ciccalla, met with us and asked us how we wanted the room to look. He then designed the room to those specifications. Patsy was there each day, working with and supervising his team. It was a complex and multi-faceted project that required coordinating other contractors (masons, electricians, gutter installers, etc.) and ordering and scheduling the arrival of materials in a timely manner. His whole team (Jacob, Ernesto, and Jesus) was very accommodating and easy to work with. When we asked for a change in the plan, it was not a problem. They stressed to us that they wanted us to be happy with the final product and encouraged us to tell them what we wanted or if we wanted something done differently. They worked on our project every day until it was completed; they did not, as other contractors do, go off and work on another project for a few days and then come back to your project. The 3-season room turned out beautifully with a vaulted white pickled pine ceiling, 10 double hung windows and laminate flooring. The shed below with access to the basement was designed to house a riding mower and serve as a tool shed with peg board walls. We have received many complimentary comments on how nice the addition looks and how well it blends with the rest of the house. We are very glad that we had the addition done and would recommend Something Constructive to anyone thinking of building on to or needing work done on their home. Thanks to Patsy and his team, we now have a lovely addition that has added comfort and value to our home
- M Phippin Contracting Inc.Fair estimates. Met timelines for scope of work. Good communication during job and great follow up after completion.
- Something ConstructivePatsy and his team are great. Great work on everything from screening in a porch to installing a new kitchen and dining room floor. Also storm door installation. Always punctual, fair pricing and a team that's friendly, professional and great to work with.
- Clear Choice Windows & More IncIt was incredible. The inspector from the county came out and he was marveling at the nice job and the high quality caulk that used. It was nice to hear that from someone else. The two young men were really pleasant to have in the house. They cleaned up after themselves really well. They kept us informed the whole time. It was just great
- Eastern Shore Window & DoorThe windows were professional installed by wonderful team. They were very careful not to damage any of our plants for we have extensive gardens around the house that they had to work in to install the ground floor windows. The job was done with the greatest of care for not only the outside of the house but the inside as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering replacement doors and windows
Door Installers in Millsboro
- Business Description:Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary De..Recent Review:My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promisesNancy M.
- Business Description:We are your "Window & Door Professionals!" we sell and install Factory Direct windows doors storm door sliding glass doors French doors Garden windows Bay and Bow windows installed complete by our A rated 5 Star rated Factory trained installers Free Estimates in home....No 5 hour presentations No crazy high price We purchase all of our products directly from the manufacturer to help you save money We will never add any hidden fees. We will meet any special requests. We will get the job done r..Recent Review:March 1, 2021 is the initial project date. After 5 months July 12m 2021, installer came but with the wrong door. We gave 780.00 as deposit payment and agreed to BBB to provide refund. Until now BBB and I never heard anything about the refundKathy C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with 30+ years of experience! We offer free estimates and will give you the best price! DISCOUNTS TO VETERANS AND SENIOR CITIZENS. Keep your home and family protected with our professional roofing services. No job is to small,. Call today for a free quotRecent Review:Very experienced company. great jobMark W.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional fax (302) 689-0182. Additional contact name - Rick Stover. Additional phones - (866) 872-0185 & (866) 872-5181 Also serving Sussex, Cecil, & portions of Philadelphia CountiesRecent Review:They were outstanding. Very, very good. Their warranty is outstanding. Very good job.Bob Z.
- Business Description:Specializing in all exterior home improvement and repair needs -- roofing, siding, seamless gutters, windows and doors, decks -- Over 30 years experience, highly dedicated to client satisfaction. Free estimates. Licensed and insured. MHIC#119205Recent Review:Priced very well and no issues with workmanship. Cleaned up thoroughly and followed for satisfaction.Rich D.
- Business Description:M. Phippin Contracting is proud to be a family owned and operated Construction Company! With 25 years of experience in the industry as a full service contractor who believes in earning trust and establishing relationships with our customers. We will never cut corners or use inferior products! M. Phippin Contracting is proud to collaborate with selected contractors on the Eastern Shore to ensure the best project outcomes! We treat our customers the way we would like to be treated, with hone..Recent Review:They did an excellent job and the tile work was outstanding. Mike was really good to work with and very efficient. I was very pleased with the finished product.Joyce M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Becker's! A licensed & insured home improvement company, we offer full-service residential and commercial roofing, siding, chimney and interior renovation services.Recent Review:They were very good company. They were very good. They were very fast and very reasonable.Glenn G.
- Business Description:We have two locations to service our customers. Newark and Harbeson. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. BBB rated A+. Our clean professionally lettered trucks and employees with company shirts and jackets are easily recognizable. Employees are screened so you will know they are qualified to work on your project. Our estimators will meet with you and walk you thru your project and give you a free detailed estimate. If you decide to move forward a project manager will work with you thru th..Recent Review:We thought the prices were extremely fair and the bid was very detailed. We were really happy to have this work done. There were some glitches of course, but Rick made it right when we called him for assistance and clarification. They did a great job and they will come back to do our kitchen as soon as we're readyMelissa T.
- Business Description:For over twenty years, owner Patrick Gunning has built a solid reputation as the Eastern Shore's most trusted contracting business. Patrick is committed to providing quality service to the community. He believes that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to customers, Patrick Gunning believes that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger profits in the lon..Recent Review:Did a great job very nice people to work withLinda E.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company that have been in business since 1991. We specialize in home additions, garages and remodeling. We also specialize in siding and exterior water damage repair. As a general contractor we do all aspects of work on a home. As I am the owner I am over seeing and working on each of my jobs. I also have subcontractors that handle various parts of the job for my company that specialize in certain areas like electric, plumbing, hvac,etc. When we do a projec..Recent Review:For those looking for a reputable, local contractor who is reliable, reasonably priced and meticulous about his work, contact Diamond State Contractors , Terry Lane 302-670-9935). He remodeled the whole outside of my house with new siding, windows and dormers. He also does kitchen/baths and decks. I did not have to worry about him doing shoddy work and covering it up. If he made a mistake, he pointed it out to me and immediately fixed it. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I’ve researched a lot of contractors and was extremely happy with them and get so many compliments from my neighbors! He is a busy guy so if you can get him as your contractor it’s worth the wait if he is busyLisa W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Long Neck
- Ocean View
- Bethany Beach
- Rehoboth Beach
- Fenwick Island
- Ocean City
- Ocean Pines
door installers in Millsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- Affordable Roofing and Siding70 Humpsman Dr
- Airborne Siding & Window LLC3570 Barratts Chapel Rd
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- Amato Roofing and Siding
- America's Choice Home Improvement LLC12 Macintosh Ct
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- APJ Home Repair Services73 Frog Leg Ln
- AROCON Eastern Shore301 Crusader Rd Ste C
- ARTISTIC RENOVATIONS112 Charmuth rd
Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
- ARW Property Services24675 Kruger Rd
- Aztec Home Services LLc19313 Beaver Dam Rd
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors
- B & M Electric Inc19460 Savannah Rd
- Bailey Builders29615 Woodgate Dr
- BandR Home Improvements and Handyman services538 N Ramunno Dr
- Bayside Exteriors32295 Nassau Rd
- Becker's 209 Main St
- BOYD CONSTRUCTION430 Sycamore Drive
- Bravo Lock & Safe Co.PO BOX 1039
- Burnite Homes, LLC26770 Whiteleysburg Rd
- BZT Construction2142 Magee Ave
- B & M Electric Inc
- C & C Siding and Window IncPo Box 578
Ocean View, Delaware
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Comer & Sons Construction and Home Improvements, Inc3351 Redden Ferry Rd
- Condon's Locksmith37116 Fairway Dr
- Cornerstone Construction13178 Judy
- Custom Crafts Bldg & Rmdlng6466 Pleasant Dr
- C & C Siding and Window Inc
- D & H Home Improvement LLC.PO Box 293
- David N Donahue Siding & Windows315 S Main St
- David S. Lawson Contracting, LLC2392 Flat Iron Rd
- DC Exteriors and Renovation21825 Zoar Rd
- Delmarva Auto Glass1923 N Salisbury Blvd
- DELMARVA OVERHEAD DOORS13030 Kibler Rd
- Destiny Construction1022 Beaglin Park Drive Apt.102
- Diamond Contractors Inc.P.O. Box 1329
- Diamond Home Improvements30404 Vines Creek Rd
- Diamond State Contractors10983 Benson Rd
- D & H Home Improvement LLC.
- J Michaels Painting IncP.O. Box 7767
- J Michaels Painting Inc
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement1131 Salisbury Blvd Suite A1
- Martin Construction Services LLC340 W Chestnut Hill RD
- Master Shower Doors1712 Ogletown Road
- Matera Builders601 Bay Ave
Ocean City, New Jersey
- Mellors Contacting LLC17 dorman st
- Mercedes Benz Of Salisbury2013 North Salisbury Blvd
- Mike Houck Construction30722 Heather Glen Dr
- MIKE'S OVERHEAD DOORS INC11478 UTICA RD
- Morgan Construction & Home Improvement6489 Mary Jane Dr
- Morse Home Improvement Roofing & Siding LLC29856 John J Williams Hwy Suite 1
- MR GO GLASS805 SNOW HILL RD
- Malone Homes & Home Improvement
- Nailed It Contracting, LLC8820 Parsonsburg Road
- Nailed It Contracting, LLC
- P J Fitzpatrick Inc21 Industrial Blvd
New Castle, Delaware
- Paul Arpie Construction LLC28296 Washington St. Ext.
- Pella Windows and Doors – KC Company Inc12100 Baltimore Ave Ste 1
- Precision Garage Door of Delaware330 WATER ST
- Premier Glass & Screen Inc33937 Premier Dr Unit 1
- Pryor Services LLCPo Box 247
- PSA Design Studio14791 Staytonville Rd
- P J Fitzpatrick Inc
- SALISBURY GO-GLASS805 SNOW HILL RD
- Sandtone Construction Inc32965 Daisey Rd
- Scholz's mobile home Service5 nelsa lane
- Sea Level Construction Services86 Teal Circle
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smith's Home Services, Inc.36555 Robin Hood RD
- Snow's Painting Service LLCPO Box 151
- Sollano Contractors Inc.404 S. Main St.
- Spicer Bros. Construction Inc.32221 Beaver Run Dr
- SALISBURY GO-GLASS
- Turf's Up Lawn and Property MaintenancePO Box 123
- Turf's Up Lawn and Property Maintenance