Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Putnam, CT
There are 15 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Putnam
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncVery great. Professional, very safe. Willing to help us out with little ones and dogs. Very thorough.
- Alex MasonryThey did a tremendous job. I had locals look at it and they were negative on the outcome. Alex Masonry came in and did exactly what needed to be done. We hire them for more work. Class act very knowledgeable and excellent craftsmanship.
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTSThis is the 2nd time we have used Stress Free Solutions and we would never use another company . Mike, Clive and Ryan are INCREDIBLE!!! Every project was so clean and precise. Everything they did was extremely detailed. They were very respectful and took great care of our home. Great communication and HONESTY! Mike gave us awesome suggestions and went above and beyond for all of our projects. These guys are the absolute BEST and we cannot wait until our next project with them this fall. We cannot say enough amazing things about them. HIGHLY recommended. Even our dogs loved them! :)) Andy & Collee
- STRESS FREE SOLUTIONS HOME IMPROVEMENTSAMAZING!! I cannot say enough GREAT things about Mike and his workers. They did such unbelievable work on every project (and there were several). They were always on time, extremely hard working, always kept in contact and very honest! (which is rare in my experience). We will definitely be calling them again for future projects. We are so happy!!! Thank you Stress Free Solutions :
- Shoreline INCJob was great and my wife and I are extremely happy. Norbert is excellent to work with and I would highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking to get concrete work done.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncSales rep gave me a fair price. Technician arrived on time. Clean job site and work was done to my satisfaction. Would highly recommend them
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncExcellent work. Very professional. Extremely neat. Thorough work. And very patient - answered all questions and provided detailed pictures of finished work.
- Pioneer BasementThey were very good but very expensive. Now we are looking to do some landscaping to channel the water away from the foundation.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncI was at my wits end trying to deal with water in our basement. We were preparing to sell our home, too, so time was of the essence. I called Budget Dry and scheduling the appointment was easy and actually enjoyable! The lady on the phone was so kind and answered my questions. We were able to get an appointment for an estimate in a few days. The guy came out, took a very detailed look at our property, and then sat down with us to explain our options. Honestly, I was a little nervous that the price was going to be $7,000+. The materials he was showing us on his iPad and his description of the sump pump made it seem like it was going to be way more than we could afford. When he told us it was going to be $1595, I was so thrilled! In addition to being budget-friendly, he was so nice and really explained how it would work for us, and why it was the best option. We were able to schedule the installation within a few weeks. They unfortunately had to reschedule at the last minute, but the company could not have been any nicer about the whole situation and fit us in two days later. When the day of installation came, the whole process took way less time than I thought! So happy to have found this company
- DH Ferrarone Company LLCThis work was outstanding. The end product was beautiful and the area was completely cleaned and materials removed. Work was done promptly, thoroughly, and quickly. All details of the job and the results were clearly explained. David is a consummate professional who is very knowledgeable and skilled, takes pride in his work and wants the customer to be completely satisfied. I couldn't be any happier with this work
Basement Waterproofers in Putnam
- Business Description:Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-856Recent Review:Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work donecharles s.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t..Recent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their workBrian C.
- Business Description:Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to..Recent Review:they were good, it was re installed pretty quickly. convenient.Paxton R.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Award winning. The Mission of Better Built Basements, LLC is to have Connecticut homeowners select us as their remodeling contractor by providing innovative and affordable basement solutions. We strive to build trust and confidence with our customers with precise quotes, honest and consistent communication, professional appearance and demeanor, and accurate time lines for every projectRecent Review:This organization is top notch to say the least! I will forever sing the praises of the extreme degree of professionalism, the incredibly top tier level of quality that I saw implemented on my project. Any home-owner would do well to hire this company as they are supreme in my bookChuck H.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, Gutters & More can handle all of your home improvement needs. We specialize in the installation of 5" and 6" commercial Gutters, Installing gutter guard, cleaning, removing Ice Dams, Curtain Drains, Roof Repairs, Roofing, Water Damage and fire damage repairs, We can help with insurance claims, Interior and Exterior removations, painting, Wallpapering and Wallpaper removal, Sheetrocking and sheetrock repairs, Call us today to get started on your Home Improve..
- Business Description:Please call for free estimate.Recent Review:The work was good, really good, it went excellent, great professionalism, and very responsive all the way through, the price was a fair.Jim C.
- Business Description:A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come trueRecent Review:Sammy and his team were professional, on time, and did an excellent job! We would definitely hire them again.jane r.
- Business Description:Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire, sewer, septic, stormRecent Review:I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very wellKevin R.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 1886 Watertown Ave, Oakville, CT 06779. Alt Bus name: CT Cellar Doors. See website for Recent Commercials & Photos.Recent Review:I found this company to be very responsive to phone calls and questions. The 2 guys they sent to do the job were extremely nice and actually had to do more work than expected but were patient and did a good job and they too were happy to answer any of my questions and explained everything about the operation of the doors very clearly. The new cellar doors replaced old rusted ones and certainly improved the appearance of the house. I would recommend this companyLinda C.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
Deals in Putnam for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- South Woodstock
- North Grosvenordale
- Dudley Hill
- East Douglas
- North Scituate
- Central Village
waterproofing contractors in Putnam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A+R Concrete LLCP.O. Box 232
- ABCR SolutionsP.O. Box 512
Old Mystic, Connecticut
- Above & Beyond Contractors180 Cook Hill Rd.
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing44 Blanche St
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Benjamin Basement Waterproofing112 Summit St
- Benoit Builders LLC80 Brunswick Ave
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- Bostic's Painting & Restoration Inc.94 Parker St
Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Brilliant Basement Waterproofing, LLC5 Tunnel Hill Ct
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc158 Route 81
- Benjamin Basement Waterproofing
- CT Cellar DoorsPO Box 153
- CT Cellar Doors
- Eastern Waterproofing Co IncPO Box 504
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Eastern Waterproofing Co Inc
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- Gutters & More495 Main St
- Gutters & More
- Melvin Power WashP O Box 3323
Providence, Rhode Island
- Melvin Power Wash
- Pro Hardwoods Plus...241 School Street
- Pro Hardwoods Plus...
- Quality Insulation of Eastern CT505 Norwich Ave
- Quality Insulation of Eastern CT
- RB Painting & Restoration206 Cow Hill Rd
- RB Painting & Restoration
- UpRite Construction4 Watson Road
- UpRite Construction