From neverending dirty dishes to everyday grease and grime, keeping a clean kitchen isn’t easy. Use these tips for sticking to a kitchen cleaning checklist.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in New Milford, CT
There are 22 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in New Milford
- Daniela CleaningThere are not enough positive words to describe Daniela and her team. My husband and I are both very particular and have hired housekeepers for years... Daniella is hands down the absolute BEST! I spoke to three of her clients before she started and everyone absolutely LOVES her. She's perfect: EXCELLENT cleaner, proactively surpasses expectations, reliable, beautiful upbeat attitude, and loves her job. Looking forward to working with her for years to come
- Cleaning Solutions of CTThey did a wonderful job. My son and daughter in law recently moved into a house that was filthy. It was too much for them to thoroughly clean. They were professional and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.
- Kim's Cleaning ServiceMy partner and I just moved into an older home that needed a deep clean! Kim was so lovely and easy to communicate with. She did an excellent job and I would definitely hire her again.
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLCCarla did a fabulous job every nook and cranny of my house was spotless! Sparkling certainly lives up to its name what a pleasure. I will definitely use their services again and would recommend them wholeheartedly!
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLCAngelina arranged for the service on extremely short notice. The crew she sent were terrific. Great communication and outstanding results. I definitely recommend Sparkling Cleaning Service. Kate
- Kim's Cleaning ServiceKim did a great job with the move-out deep clean. I have 3 cats and am not good at cleaning. When my landlord inspected my apartment after Kim cleaned, he was very impressed
- ErikasBestCleaningHired for a deep cleaning. Paid $600 to clean 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms and the rest of the house. Got 8.75 man hours total (I have it all on camera) and a crap job. Couldn't tell house was cleaned. When questioned, Erika screamed at both my mother and I yet claimed we were unprofessional when trying to rectify the situation. Horrible way to conduct business. Will never recommend, as I am disappointed in not only the cleaning but how she treats customers that she blatantly overcharged in return for poor quality. Shame on her
- Clean Suites LLCUse Clean Suites to clean both of my offices and my home on a monthly basis. They do a great job keeping the place up nice, would highly recommend
- Kim's Cleaning ServiceI called Kim last minute because I wanted to surprise a family member with a deep house cleaning. Not only did she fit me in, she came out here on a Sunday to see what needed done and to give me an estimate. She went above and beyond to make sure my expectations were met and she left the house sparkling. Exceptional work, professional, accommodating and truly amazing. I will definitely call Kim again for any cleaning service I may need. Thank you, Kim
- Ecolibrium CleaningSo fantastic! We just moved into a new home and wanted a top to bottom scrub... and that is just what we got. Incredibly thorough and detailed, we will absolutely hire again. Thank you!
Last update on November 16, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in New Milford
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of laundry stain removal products to choose from. But Dawn dish liquid, baking soda, lemons and vinegar are some of the best stain fighters.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- New Fairfield,
- New Preston Marble Dale,
- South Kent,
- Dover Plains,
House Cleaning Companies in New Milford, CT
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- SDJ Cleaning Services1 Wedge Wood Dr
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut 06776
- SDJ Cleaning Services
- American Safe Wash90 Ingham Hill Rd Ste 3A
Old Saybrook, Connecticut 06475
- American Safe Wash
- Ecolibrium CleaningPO Box 504
Danbury, Connecticut 06813
- Ecolibrium Cleaning
- Kim's Cleaning Service629 Guernseytown Rd
Watertown, Connecticut 06795
- Kim's Cleaning Service
- One Call Junk Haul LLC2 Margin St #182
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
- One Call Junk Haul LLC
- Ramos Cleaning809 Silver Ln
Trumbull, Connecticut 06611
- Ramos Cleaning
- S&J Impecable Cleaning398 Bucks Hill Rd
Waterbury, Connecticut 06704
- Shapiro Construction297 Hasbrouck Ave
Kingston, New York 12401
- Sissi's Cleaning Center105 Knollwood Dr
Bethel, Connecticut 06801
- Sparkling Cleaning Services LLC30 Madalyn Ln
Southington, Connecticut 06489
- Star Painters, LLC260 French St
Watertown, Connecticut 06795
- Supersonic Cleaning Services, Inc.15 Seaman Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
- S&J Impecable Cleaning
- The BullBagPO Box 978
North Branford, Connecticut 06471
- The BullBag
House cleaners that service New Milford
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.