Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in New London, CT
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in New London
- SepticWorksFANTASTIC! How often does it happen that a service exceeds your expectations? The guy who came from Saltwater was prompt, professional and took the time to explain his work. This is my first time owning a home that has a septic system and he patiently explained what needed to be done, located the tank in the yard, and finished things up quickly. It had been many years since the tank had been emptied and he gave sensible advice about keeping the system functional and when the next service call should be read less
- New London County Septic Service, Inc.Great. Called on Tuesday, they came out on Friday. Invoiced via email, and this was quickly corrected to include the Angie's List discount.
- New London County Septic Service, Inc.Drainage field was placed perfectly in yard. Excavation work was done very precisely and cleanly. Superb job at site cleanup. Very knowledgeable and thoughtful when assisting me with any needs, requests or questions. Communication was excellent which included a well written detailed initial quote. Very pleased across the board. I will be contacting him again for any Septic needs including regular pumping read less
- SepticWorksResponded to initial inquiry quickly. Scheduled service within one week of request. Very prompt. Performed service without incident. Made maintenance suggestions and recommendations. Very professional and courteous.
- SepticWorksBlair did a great job with the sewer inspection. He arrived on time and provided summary report on very timely basis. I would definitely use him again and recommend him for future services.
- SepticWorksBlair was fantastic, highly recommend. New home owner who has never had a septic tank. He responded right away, was able to come within a few days. Very professional, reasonably priced and took the time to educate me on septic tank use and maintaince. Just call him, he's great.
- SepticWorksBlair came right out On a Saturday very knowledgeable. Pumped septic and found main line was clogged also snaked main line. Fixed issue
- SepticWorksI was greeted by Blair from Saltwater Septic who was professional and courteous. He pumped our tank for a fair price. Ease of doing business was great, would highly recommend his services.
- Suburban Sanitation Service, Inc.Called at 5 pm on Saturday; they arrived at 7 pm. The clog was found and the tank pumped out by 8 pm. Very pleased with promptness, courtesy and efficiency.
- SAVIOUR SEPTIC, LLCThe job was done quickly and efficiently, the price was lowest quote we received of 5. When finished the yard was filled and graded exactly as found. Zero complaints, Mark is professional and pleasant and I would highly recommend his company.
Septic Tank Companies in New London
- Business Description:Complete wastewater service including: septic tank cleaning, grease trap cleaning, and hydro jetting. Septic system inspections with video camera. Pump sales and service. Repairs and installations of all sizes read lessRecent Review:It went very well. It was on a Sunday.Darlene L.
- Business Description:Quality roofing, siding and general contracting at competitive prices. At Seaview Custom Homes, LLC, we offer a wide range of renovation services designed to enhance your property. From installing wood and vinyl siding to all-new decks and patios, we do it all. Additionally, we offer convenient roofing services for home and business owners throughout the state. Residential & Commercial. 24 hour emergency services. Serving the shoreline since 1980. Licensed and Insured (CT License #609268). Al.. read lessRecent Review:It went very smooth and they showed up ahead schedule and finished on time.John N.
- Business Description:26 years in home inspection business, previous remodeling contractor, completed 5,000 home inspections, individual computer generated home detailed home inspection report with photographs, home inspector instructor, authored publication on "steam heating" in Journal of Light Construction. Construction supervisor read lessRecent Review:Tom and April are indispensable if you are buying a home. Tom and April have inspected multiple homes for me, and their expertise is as good as it gets. As a first time home buyer, I did not know what to look for in some of the older homes in southeastern Connecticut, but Tom was able to explain everything clearly and concisely. He is a very thorough home inspector, and will methodically go through each room, outside of the house, and the basement to show any signs of wear or issues. If you use Sound Home Inspections, you can be sure that because of Tom's years in the field, and knowledge from flipping houses no stone will be unturned! He is an invaluable resource for any home buyer, and as I said, I have use him multiple times because I know that he will be honest and knowledge about about all aspects of a home inspection read lessDanielle M.
- Business Description:Septic Systems Repairs/New installations Emergency Sewer and drain cleaning Water/Sewer installations,Excavation Failing Septic system Remediation High Pressure water jetting trailer unit Service contracts,Maintenance contracts Video inspection units,Locating devices. City tie-ins for sewer or water excavations All drains cleaned. Expert prompt service. Fully licensed and insure read lessRecent Review:It was a long day for the man who did the work, but he was just amazing.Rita L.
- Business Description:Well water services by a single employee small company. Fair prices. Many flat rate costs but has flexibility.Recent Review:We were not getting water, so I called Jason for help. He was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. The problems were diagnosed and fixed in a short time. Our well system works better than ever now. I highly recommend this firm! Thanks Jason read lessJohn Q.
- Business Description:We have been a Plumbing, Heating & Cooling company for the past 10 years. Our goal is to provide each customer with thew knowledge to understand why and what we do to take care of their problem. We want all of our customers to be raving fans! Give us a call so we prove to you that customer service is still alive and well read lessRecent Review:Eric was prompt with service, dependable and professionalLinda F.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. There are no extra charges for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work and water restoration, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing or sewage/water loss problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. .. read lessRecent Review:They were prompt and curious with both the quote and the work. They were efficient and checked in (with options) when more work needed to be done. I was impressed with the quality of work and impressed with the responsiveness. They were the only company to suggest we add a access point to the bend in the pipe. This was a bonus read lessJennifer P.
- Recent Review:Quick and arrived when he said he would.kenneth k.
- Business Description:ASAP Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC provides scheduled sewer and drain maintenance and 24hr emergency service to all of New London County, Windham County, Middlesex County and Tolland County. Experience is key in the drain cleaning industry. Don't let a simple clog turn into an expensive repair. Our team is fully trained to evaluate each case and provide the home owner or business owner a clear outline of the solution options. If your specific case falls outside of our services we will be more th.. read lessRecent Review:Joe did an AMAZING job. He had a scope that he put into the pipe, and found that small roots were clogging the pipe. He then was able to use a machine that blasted the roots away with highly pressurized water. Voila, within an hour or so, with no digging or anything disruptive, two masses of roots were removed from the interior of the pipe, allowing the scope to "inspect" the interior of the pipes, and see into the dry well at the end of the pipe, which was in excellent condition. I would HIGHLY recommend ASAP and Joe for any kind of drainage/sewer/pipe issue. He was extremely professional, knowledgable and friendly. Had we been forced to dig up the pipe (which ran under a bluestone patio), it would have cost thousands of dollars and been very disruptive. His amazing skill and (I am sure expensive) equipment saved the day read lessDaniel M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Quaker Hill
- East Lyme
- Gales Ferry
- Old Mystic
- Fishers Island
- Old Lyme
- North Stonington
- Old Saybrook
septic tank services in New London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Christian Family Construction Services120 Putnam Rd
- Christian Family Construction Services
- Eric Sabo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling10 Goodwin Rd
- Eric Sabo Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- FINKELDEY'S BMJ4 CUSTOM DR
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- FINKELDEY'S BMJ
- Greg Landry Plumbing & Heating LLC40 Cove Rd
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Greg Landry Plumbing & Heating LLC
- Hitchcock Home Improvement & Handyman LLC258 Boston Hill Rd.
- Hitchcock Home Improvement & Handyman LLC
- LaBonte Bros LLC21 SNAKE MEADOW HILL RD
- LaBonte Bros LLC
- New London County Septic Service, Inc.Colonel Ledyard Hwy .
- New London County Septic Service, Inc.
- Performance Pump & Well Services LLC51 Bass Lake Rd
- Performance Pump & Well Services LLC
- SACCO ENTERPRISES INC522 KLONDIKE RD
Charlestown, Rhode Island
- SAVIOUR SEPTIC, LLC4 N 5TH AVENUE
- Seaview Custom Homes LLC308 Pettipaug Rd
- SepticWorks1 High St
Old Lyme, Connecticut
- Signore Septic Svc300 Old New London Rd
- Sound Home Inspections, Inc.P O Box 393
- SACCO ENTERPRISES INC
- UpRite Construction4 Watson Road
- UpRite Construction