Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Danielson, CT
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Danielson
- Quinebaug Valley Wildlife ServicesJoel showed up on time. He and his helper removed all the insulation in our crawl space which was infested with mice. He also eradicated majority of the mice that were in there by setting snap traps. He did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. Which was a fraction of what the competition quoted. We live in the woods and I am sure we will need his services in the future. Would not hesitate to recommend him and his company
- Quinebaug Valley Wildlife ServicesI’ve had Joel removed many critters, prices are fair and results are always good. Very professional and thorough
- E B EXTERMINATING CO INCCongratulations to this company for being HONEST even though it did not make them money! I had a termite inspection on my home for sale, which came back as recommending treatment. The sale fell through, but I decided to get the treatment anyway so it was done for the next buyer. EB advised me to wait until I actually had a buyer since the "letter" of treatment is only good for a year. I did wait, luckily, because with the pandemic, it turned out to be over a year before I had a buyer again! It did sell, and they were happy to have the recent treatment. They even hired EB for future treatments for ants/mice or whatever! GREAT COMPAN
- PINNACLE PEST MANAGEMENTAn "A" was given in every category because it was well-deserved. The price was fair and was what they had estimated. The quality of work was fine. Although the termites had already come and gone as well as the beetles, the new homeowners are happy with what we had done. They weren't here in a day, but they were here when they said they'd be and were able to schedule us within a week. They showed up exactly on time and the job took as long as they estimated. They even caught something that needed to be done that we didn't know. It was even in the suggested list of things to have done (by an outside source) and we missed it. The exterminator recommended we have it done after looking at the basement posts and pointed it out to us written right into the report. By doing so, he saved us time and the expense of having to call them back out to treat for it. Straight A's for this company. Thank you
- Debug Pest Control IncWe have an annual contract with Debug... doing business with them for a few years now... service is outstanding. If we have a problem, they get right on it.
- Stop Bugging Me Pest ControlThey man that came out to perform the service was very patient in answering all our questions and was very personable. He was very courteous and knowledgeable too. We were concerned about our pets around the chemical compound. He explained that it was safe for the pets. We were very happy with the service
- Elite Pest Pros LLCI do use a pest control company. I am on a quarterly service with them, so within the last three months. I just pay quarterly. I think so, I am not going to find any thing cheaper. They are very thorough, they are excellent. Responsiveness is just fine and punctuality was perfect, I give them an A all the way through
- Killo Exterminating Co IncTHE TECHNICIAN WAS COMPETENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL. AFTER TWO WEEKS, NO SIGN OF ANTS. IF THEY REAPPEAR WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF THE ORIGINAL TREATMENT, THE COMPANY WILL COME BACK AND RE-TREAT. THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE -- MUCH LESS THAN ANT EXTERMINATION IN NEW HAMPSHIRE BY ANOTHER COMPANY. IN NEW HAMPSHIRE, WE HAD CARPENTER ANTS; HERE IN CHARLOTTE, WE HAD PESKY BITING LITTLE BLACK ONES (ORIGINALLY COMING FROM ARGENTINA. SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM FIRE ANTS BUT I''M NOT SURE THAT''S CORRECT). I HAVE SIGNED UP FOR QUARTERLY PREVENTIVE TREATMENTS TO PREVENT RE-INFESTATION. THE PRICE FOR THAT WAS REASONABLE TOO
- Modern Pest ServicesThe technician was very professional. Was able to answer our questions. He was very thorough and we were very happy with the results
- Modern Pest ServicesContract for 1 year maintenance service for my rental home. PestRx's office is efficiently operated. There is lots of competition in the residential pest control business. What I found to be PestRx's advantages is their attention and interaction before and after the initial service. I won' know for many months if their maintenance service is working as advertised, but they frequently reach out via email making feel like I'm still on their radar if problems do arise. The verdict is still out regarding pest remediation, but they get 2 thumbs up on customer service
Pest Control Companies in Danielson
- Business Description:Your local nuisance wildlife expert! I’m licensed in CT,MA,and RI - better rates and service than large corporations. As we say, one call removes them all! We specialize in rodents, bees, and misquotes. We do not remove bed bugs! ***We are now offering one time,monthly, and yearly rodent and insect control programs *Recent Review:Joel showed up on time. He and his helper removed all the insulation in our crawl space which was infested with mice. He also eradicated majority of the mice that were in there by setting snap traps. He did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. Which was a fraction of what the competition quoted. We live in the woods and I am sure we will need his services in the future. Would not hesitate to recommend him and his company.Al D.
- Business Description:Dedicated to providing Superior Tree Services to every customer.Recent Review:Worst customer service ever!!! Came very promptly after call to give estimate. We liked the estimator, and were impressed by his knowledge and hands-on background. Estimate was given on May 4, and we were told verbally that it would be about 3 weeks before they could do the work. We signed to contract the work on May 7 and eventually got that to them by the 9th (the email to their address was undeliverable). After that, North-Eastern never contacted me despite my eventually calling them (repeatedly) making sure they still had me on their schedule and trying to get an idea of when they would do the work. Eventually (late June) I was given the estimator's phone number. After phone tag, he gave me a date (July 10). I called when they didn't show up by mid-afternoon that day. They then showed up (without notice) first thing July 11. The work done was just satisfactory. I will not hire them again because every phone call to their office, except for the request for estimate, got answered but was subsequently ignoredGail M.
- Business Description:Formerly known as PestRx, we are now Modern Pest Services! We are the modern pest services provider for Connecticut. In fact, we say it right in our name! We take pride in our professional approach in the removal and exclusion techniques for all types of pests common to New Haven, Stamford, Fairfield, Hamden, Avon, Lyme, Glastonbury, and surrounding areas in Connecticut. We are the experts in pest prevention and removal, rodent control, wildlife management, and flying insect prevention. Moder..Recent Review:The work, once I was contacted, was scheduled and completed quickly and seems to have gone well. I marked them down a bit because I initially didn't get a call back after purchasing the deal, however once Kristina called me back things moved very quickly, she was courteous and apologized for the delay getting back to meGuy C.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The only issue is that when I call, it usually takes them longer than I would like to get out here. That is I am calling them because my mower does not work and I need to work right away and I am not very patient. I would tell a friend about themFavian H.
- Business Description:Structural Pest Control for Homes, Commercial and Industrial We Specialize in inspection and treatment of Wood Destroying Insects including FHA, VA, Conventional, and other types of financing. We use NPMA -33 forms for our Inspections and provide written Warranties upon request. WE use Both Termidor HE and Termidor SC for Termite treatments. I have been in business since 1978 and am presently certified for inspection and control of WDI, General Pests and Rodent Control in Rhode Island and Co..
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:They show up on time, take you through the process, give you suggestions on what you can do. They've done work for us three times, and each time I felt that I was definitely using the right people. <br />Karl P.
- Recent Review:Great, though termidor takes a while to work--termites need to get it on them and bring the poison back to their friends--so I'll need to keep an eye out for termites, but I saw that it was done conscientiously, promptly and professionallyNicholas E.
- Business Description:Termites, carpenter ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, bees, wasps, rodents... Whatever pest problem you have, Braman Termite & Pest Elimination has the solution. Braman has been exterminating pests in homes and businesses across southern New England for more than 120 years. We have developed a reputation for service excellence, owing to the superior training provided to our technicians and management — many of whom have degrees in entomology and biology — and the high level of courtesy and attenti..
- Business Description:Small locally owned family run pest control company. Founded in 1982 by William H. Coffey after earning a bachelor of science degree in entomology (the study of insects) from the University of Massachusetts. Acorn Exterminating is a member of the southeast CT Better business Bureau A+ rating and a member of the CT Pest Control Assoc. Additional phone numbers: 8605998778, 8604649448, 8608867982Recent Review:I was concerned about two beetles that I caught in my basement, fearing they were wood destructive. The beetles were identified as common ground beetles (nothing to be concerned about). The technicians investigated the basement for possible damage; no active sites were found. He also left a post outside to see if there was termite activity near the house. I was extremely pleased with the thoroughness of the visit. Everything was explained and I was relieved with the end result. I strongly recommend Acorn ExterminatingDennis K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Danielson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brooklyn O'Keeffe Pest Mgmt797 Cook Hill Rd
Danielson, Connecticut 06239
- Brooklyn O'Keeffe Pest Mgmt
- Catseye Pest Control100 Sebethe Dr
Cromwell, Connecticut 06416
- Catseye Pest Control
- Griggs & Browne Co Inc - Connecticut152 Cross Rd
Waterford, Connecticut 06385
- Griggs & Browne Co Inc - Connecticut
- Modern Pest Services1060 Middletown Ave Unit 4
Northford, Connecticut 06472
- Modern Pest Services
- North-Eastern Tree Service Inc1000 Pontiac Ave
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
- North-Eastern Tree Service Inc
- PEST PROS LLC389 WATERMAN RD
LEBANON, Connecticut 06249
- PEST PROS LLC
- Quinebaug Valley Wildlife Services102 Paper Mill Rd
Jewett City, Connecticut 06351
- Quinebaug Valley Wildlife Services
- REST IN PEACE PEST CONTROL INC71 MAPLE ST
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts 01028
- REST IN PEACE PEST CONTROL INC
- Sniff K9s71 Commercial Street 66
Boston, Massachusetts 02109
- Sniff K9s
- Waltham Services368 Broad St
New London, Connecticut 06320
- Waltham Services