AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2006

27 East Cedar Street

Newington, CT 06111

We have been servicing the greater Hartford area and beyond for 34 years. We accept all major credit cards, give senior discounts and quote the cost of repair prior to doing the repair. We provide a receipt with a written warranty on every job completed. Our techs are clean cut and respect your property. We also provide service after business hours that may require a higher fee....

4.3

appliance repair (17)small appliance repair (1)

09/08/2020

Service was timely. Unfortunately the cost to repair our 12 year old appliance was more than half the cost of a new one, so we replaced. Still very happy with the service and would use again.

Description of Work
Bosch Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/13/2020

Fine but wait time is fairly long. In the end it all worked out

Description of Work
Fridgedaire refridgerator repair. Not cooling

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/11/2020

Fixed very quickly . Needed a new dryer pulley kit. It didn’t look like it would cost much. Whole thing 269.00. Next time dryer breaks we are just going to get a new one. So sad we live in a time where it just doesn’t make sense to have appliances fixed.

Description of Work
Dryer repair.

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

04/03/2020

Excellent. The gentleman who came was kind, professional, and very careful about hand washing and social distancing during this challenging time.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

03/09/2020

Great they called right back and scheduled appointment for the next day because the washing machine was holding a load of laundry hostage and I couldn't get the door unlock. He fixed it within an hour ad told me what caused the malfunction so I didn't do it again.

Description of Work
fix washing machine

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

01/28/2020

I could not be happier with the work performed. The two gentlemen were prompt, knowledgeable and professional. They kept me informed the entire time they were working. I would recommend this company and definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/25/2020

It went well a different problem was found

Description of Work
Evaluate problem

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

11/14/2019

I recommend this company. They were punctual, they worked with me in setting up a time that would be good for me since I work during the day. My refrigerator is now cooling and all is well!!!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

09/14/2019

He was very informative and flexible

Description of Work
Refrig repair

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

05/22/2019

Great! Steve came on one day to evaluate and then came back to repair with the parts he needed. He was very polite, clean and friendly. He did a great job and my dishwasher is working again!

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

We work on all makes and models of all major appliances with few exceptions. We provide same day 24 hour service in most cases. We have trained techs with 20+ years experience.

We no longer service small micro waves or air conditioners.