Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Louisville, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Louisville
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCWORK WAS PERFORMED IN A TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER. FINAL DOCUMENTS WERE PREPARED AND DELIVERED TO US. THE WORK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WAS HIGHLY ORGANIZED.
- Lane EngineeringI found them through a referral from a friend. They a local Lakewood/Edgewater land surveying company. They were really good for what I needed their service for. I needed a survey done for property lines. They were able to fit me into their schedule; it was able a week out and I was out of town the following week. They were then able to shuffle and fit me in. They also knocked off 150$. They were very nice and did a really good job for me read less
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCTHE WORK WAS DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL & TIMELY MANNER. ALL OF THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SPECIFIED, & COMPLETE & ACCURATE DOCUMENTS WERE PROVIDED TO US.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingThey did a good job as far as I could tell. They were on time and gave us the plans that they said, for the price that they said.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCAAA Surveying was super helpful. It turns out that our neighbor's fence is about 3.75 feet on our property line. I called Jim, the owner, to discuss this and he went above and beyond with helpful information and even emailed me some additional information. I would absolutely use them in the future, and will recommend them read less
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim was very professional and responsive. I really value being able to call and get someone who answers and is helpful and thorough with answering questions. The ILC was just what we needed to make some determinations about the property we were interested in.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCI would highly recommend AAA Surveying. Rich was the surveyor and he couldn't have been more professional and pleasant to work with. He explained what and how he was performing the survey and then reviewed the results when he was done. The price will vary according to the size of the property. $850 is a great price for <.5 acre survey with the quality they provide read less
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt surprised me the detail that is required to get exact points for a survey. Somehow, I thought they would just move a stick around until they found the exact point that was my property boundary and mark it. Not hardly! Richard had to find all points a block away to establish co-ordinates. He did this with a positive attitude, and with patience, and the occasional rain. Over two hours later, he had finally established where my points needed to be, and together, we marked my sidewalk as well as the back yard. And yes, there was fence climbing as well. Richard knows his craft, and does it well. I can't state how pleased I am to get this done, and by a quality group of people like AAA Surveying read less
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim returned my phone call the same day and took as much time as needed to fully understand what I needed, answered all of my questions in great detail and was able to candidly and honestly explain the reasons behind his cost estimate. After an easy-going conversation that lasted easily 15 minutes, we booked the survey for a few days later. He and his crew showed up promptly as promised, spent several hours taking the various measurements needed for the flood survey and left no trace behind. Again, as promised, Jim called me the next evening with all the results. He took the time I needed to fully understand his findings and then emailed me upon payment with a receipt and the detailed certificate I required. He was friendly, competent and very professional. Not pushy at all. In the end, because of the attention to detail and thorough survey, he could prove to my flood insurance (and ultimately, my mortgage company) that my home was least likely to encounter a flood in the worst storms. Saving me money in the long run. I highly recommend AAA Surveying and would easily use them again read less
Land Surveyors in Louisville
- Business Description:Rocky Mountain Meridian is a full service Land Surveying and Mapping firm. We currently employ three (3) Licensed Professional Land Surveyors in the State of Colorado having a combined experience of over 60 years in the Colorado market read less
- Business Description:Geist Builders specializes in residential -Additions -Remodels -Design Builds -Repair and Maintenance. All labor has a 1 year warranty! No job to large or too small.
- Business Description:RMG - Rocky Mountain Group was originally founded in 1986 by John P. Clarke, P.E. as a Structural and Civil Engineering firm. Our first office was located in Colorado Springs, at the base of beautiful Pikes Peak Mountain in Colorado. In 1988 the firm added geotechnical services through a merger with a local Geotechnical company. With the recent acquisition of Colorado Engineering & Geotechnical Group in 2010, three branch offices were added in Teller County, Douglas County and North El Paso C.. read lessRecent Review:Have not yet received written report, but due tomorrow. This was consult only so no work done. PE informed that if work was to be done my HOA must approve and choose company to perform work. HOA also pays for work if determined necessary. I personally paid for consult because wanted outside opinion from that of HOA maintenance engineer read lessNancy J.
- Business Description:Commercial/Residential Full service Contractor licensed statewide, bonded and fully insured. We have been in business since 2000 (14 years) Members BBB, DBE, SBE, MBE, M/WBE. We have 20 trained tradesmen. Offer Senior Citizen discount, accept all major credit cards and offer financing read less
- Business Description:currently employing 6 employees, terms are net 30Recent Review:THE WORK WAS DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL & TIMELY MANNER. ALL OF THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SPECIFIED, & COMPLETE & ACCURATE DOCUMENTS WERE PROVIDED TO US.MICHAEL B.
- Business Description:Absolute Boundary & Control Solutions (ABCS) is a Professional Land Surveying firm servicing Colorado and Nevada markets. Please visit http://www.ab-cs.com for detailed information.
- Business Description:Interstate Survey Group is a full-service land surveying company licensed to survey in multiple states. We feature the latest surveying technology including GPS and robotics. We serve private land owners as well as civil engineers, architects, realtors, commercial developers, renewable energy developers, cell site developers and EV charging site developers. read less
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services
- Business Description:Supply field data collection equipment, such as GPS professional mapping devices, lasers, Ruggied laptops, datalogers as a Trimble Navigation dealer since 1994.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Eldorado Springs
- Federal Heights
- Wheat Ridge
- Black Hawk
land surveyors in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders
- Interstate Survey Group
- Interstate Survey Group
- Precision Surveying, Inc.9186 W. 102nd Place
- Precision Surveying, Inc.
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance5346.Newton st
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
- Weston Landscape & Design