Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Broomfield, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Broomfield
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCAAA Surveying was super helpful. It turns out that our neighbor's fence is about 3.75 feet on our property line. I called Jim, the owner, to discuss this and he went above and beyond with helpful information and even emailed me some additional information. I would absolutely use them in the future, and will recommend them
- Turnstone Home Inspection Services LLCJerry met us right on time, was very thorough, and he produced an extremely detailed report for us, complete with pictures and his professional recommendations. It was emailed to us within a few hours of completion. That was great because we were able to forward it easily and share it with all the parties involved. Our realtor was so impressed with Jerry that he has recommended him to several other clients
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt surprised me the detail that is required to get exact points for a survey. Somehow, I thought they would just move a stick around until they found the exact point that was my property boundary and mark it. Not hardly! Richard had to find all points a block away to establish co-ordinates. He did this with a positive attitude, and with patience, and the occasional rain. Over two hours later, he had finally established where my points needed to be, and together, we marked my sidewalk as well as the back yard. And yes, there was fence climbing as well. Richard knows his craft, and does it well. I can't state how pleased I am to get this done, and by a quality group of people like AAA Surveying
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim returned my phone call the same day and took as much time as needed to fully understand what I needed, answered all of my questions in great detail and was able to candidly and honestly explain the reasons behind his cost estimate. After an easy-going conversation that lasted easily 15 minutes, we booked the survey for a few days later. He and his crew showed up promptly as promised, spent several hours taking the various measurements needed for the flood survey and left no trace behind. Again, as promised, Jim called me the next evening with all the results. He took the time I needed to fully understand his findings and then emailed me upon payment with a receipt and the detailed certificate I required. He was friendly, competent and very professional. Not pushy at all. In the end, because of the attention to detail and thorough survey, he could prove to my flood insurance (and ultimately, my mortgage company) that my home was least likely to encounter a flood in the worst storms. Saving me money in the long run. I highly recommend AAA Surveying and would easily use them again
- High Prairie Survey CoWe have used them before and have had several surveys done by them in purchasing homes on large acreage. We have had fence lines and easements drawn. They do an outstanding job. They are very responsive and have done very detailed surveys; we are very pleased with what we have received. We felt their pricing was good as well
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingThey did a good job as far as I could tell. They were on time and gave us the plans that they said, for the price that they said.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim was very professional and responsive. I really value being able to call and get someone who answers and is helpful and thorough with answering questions. The ILC was just what we needed to make some determinations about the property we were interested in.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCTHEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. WE RECEIVED THE SURVEY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE DONE. THEY WERE VERY NICE WHEN THEY DID THE SURVEY AND WORKED WITH US AND OUR ARCHITECT TO GET THE RIGHT REPORT.
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCTHE WORK WAS DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL & TIMELY MANNER. ALL OF THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SPECIFIED, & COMPLETE & ACCURATE DOCUMENTS WERE PROVIDED TO US.
- EVERGREEN SURVEYING INCEvergreen was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. I had a difficult time finding a surveying who would work on mountain properties at a reasonable price. The first vendor I found quoted $900! I was glad to find Evergreen on the Colorado State website listing for certified surveyors. He quoted $325 for the job ? much closer to what I?m used to paying for a survey. Bob, the owner, was very knowledgeable and was able to do the work on the day I requested ? despite the fact that it snowed heavily the previous day ? since he knew we were coming from out of state. His team thoroughly flagged the perimeter and placed string on stakes to mark the boundaries. During our visit that weekend, my husband and I walked the entire property following the flags over various ridges, through trees, and in the deep snow. We were happy that Evergreen didn?t bail on our job due to snow or bad weather. The report was waiting for us at our home when we returned on Monday ? three large drawings with everything clearly marked. They were great
Last update on August 2, 2016
Land Surveyors in Broomfield
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Federal Heights,
- Mountain View,
- Wheat Ridge,
- Commerce City,
- Eldorado Springs,
land surveyors in Broomfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Turnstone Home Inspection Services LLC385 White Ash Dr
Golden, Colorado 80403
- Turnstone Home Inspection Services LLC
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
Denver, Colorado 80204
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
Englewood, Colorado 80110
- Weston Landscape & Design