When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Littleton, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Littleton
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCReferred by architect. I called that day and set up appointment for three days later. Jim showed up and walked me through process. He was friendly to the neighbors and my dog. By far the best price around. I would without a doubt use again.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim was very professional and responsive. I really value being able to call and get someone who answers and is helpful and thorough with answering questions. The ILC was just what we needed to make some determinations about the property we were interested in.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt surprised me the detail that is required to get exact points for a survey. Somehow, I thought they would just move a stick around until they found the exact point that was my property boundary and mark it. Not hardly! Richard had to find all points a block away to establish co-ordinates. He did this with a positive attitude, and with patience, and the occasional rain. Over two hours later, he had finally established where my points needed to be, and together, we marked my sidewalk as well as the back yard. And yes, there was fence climbing as well. Richard knows his craft, and does it well. I can't state how pleased I am to get this done, and by a quality group of people like AAA Surveying
- Turnstone Home Inspection Services LLCJerry met us right on time, was very thorough, and he produced an extremely detailed report for us, complete with pictures and his professional recommendations. It was emailed to us within a few hours of completion. That was great because we were able to forward it easily and share it with all the parties involved. Our realtor was so impressed with Jerry that he has recommended him to several other clients
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCI would highly recommend AAA Surveying. Rich was the surveyor and he couldn't have been more professional and pleasant to work with. He explained what and how he was performing the survey and then reviewed the results when he was done. The price will vary according to the size of the property. $850 is a great price for <.5 acre survey with the quality they provide
- EVERGREEN SURVEYING INCEvergreen was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. I had a difficult time finding a surveying who would work on mountain properties at a reasonable price. The first vendor I found quoted $900! I was glad to find Evergreen on the Colorado State website listing for certified surveyors. He quoted $325 for the job ? much closer to what I?m used to paying for a survey. Bob, the owner, was very knowledgeable and was able to do the work on the day I requested ? despite the fact that it snowed heavily the previous day ? since he knew we were coming from out of state. His team thoroughly flagged the perimeter and placed string on stakes to mark the boundaries. During our visit that weekend, my husband and I walked the entire property following the flags over various ridges, through trees, and in the deep snow. We were happy that Evergreen didn?t bail on our job due to snow or bad weather. The report was waiting for us at our home when we returned on Monday ? three large drawings with everything clearly marked. They were great
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCThey did a survey of my land. My overall experience with them was good. I would rate them highly across the board. I would use them again in the future.
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCWORK WAS PERFORMED IN A TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER. FINAL DOCUMENTS WERE PREPARED AND DELIVERED TO US. THE WORK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WAS HIGHLY ORGANIZED.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingThey did a good job as far as I could tell. They were on time and gave us the plans that they said, for the price that they said.
Land Surveyors in Littleton
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can do it. From your back fence to the lighted path in the front yard, we make your dream a reality landscape. Please call 720.531.0044 for Holm Improvements & Management for your interior dreamscapeRecent Review:It went really good, they did a good job and they were friendly.Aaron C.
- Recent Review:WE WERE DISAPPOINTED THAT PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS WERE NOT RETURNED PROMPTLY, OR AT ALL. WE HAD TO CALL THEM SEVERAL TIMES. AS THIS WAS TIED TO A SIGNIFICANT PURCHASE, AT LEAST TO US, IT WAS STRANGE THAT THE PROCEEDINGS WERE HANDLED IN SUCH AN INATTENTIVE MANNERCATHY M.
- Business Description:We offer The Lowest Prices On All Of Your Home Maintenance And Home Repair Needs. We Accept All Major Credit And Debit Cards. We Employ So Of The Best People In Our Industry.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Flatirons, Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the Front Range area, with fast turnarounds and affordable rates. Check out our website link for a complete description of services, experience, equipment and staff. We provide: • Improvement Location Certificates • Boundary, ALTA, Construction Surveys • Elevation/flood certificates • Civil Engineering & GIS services • LIDAR – 3D laser scanning • Dispute Resolution (Ed Bristow, PLS, Esq.) Please phone us toda..
- Business Description:Commercial/Residential Full service Contractor licensed statewide, bonded and fully insured. We have been in business since 2000 (14 years) Members BBB, DBE, SBE, MBE, M/WBE. We have 20 trained tradesmen. Offer Senior Citizen discount, accept all major credit cards and offer financing
- Business Description:I am a fully certified, insured and licensed tree service with over 13 years of experience in the industry. Customer satisfaction and the highest quality tree care at an affordable price is my passion. I am present on all job sites either performing the work myself, or supervising a skilled and trustworthy staffRecent Review:I was really pleased with Fielding Tree Care. They came out and cut 5 large pine trees, 3 crab apple trees, trimmed 5 other pine trees, removed bushes etc., plus grinding stumps. They did a great job, trees look good! They did it quickly (1/2 day). The cleaned up was well done. The guys were on time and they were very professional. For the work they did, the price was great. I would use them again in a heart beat and I encourage others to use them. Happy CustomerDebbie N.
- Business Description:Geist Builders specializes in residential -Additions -Remodels -Design Builds -Repair and Maintenance. All labor has a 1 year warranty! No job to large or too small.
- Business Description:Tamarack Consulting provides surveying services to landowners and Real Estate companies for property boundary, topography, ALTA, construction staking, and as-built surveys.
- Business Description:Weston Landscape & Design is a full service residential and commercial landscape company. For more than a decade, our residential and commercial clients have put their trust in Weston Landscape & Design. With a combined landscaping experience of more than 30 years, the Weston Landscape and Design team is prepared for any projectRecent Review:We had a great experience with Weston Landscape & design! They completely transformed our back & front yard into exactly what we were looking for. The designers and crews were great to work with and very professional. We get non stop compliments from our neighbors on how great our yard looks! Couldn't be happierJenn M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Highlands Ranch
- Columbine Valley
- Bow Mar
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Castle Pines
- Indian Hills
- Castle Rock
land surveyors in Littleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Boundary & Control Solutions9457 S. University Blvd, #259
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Absolute Boundary & Control Solutions
- ElkHorn Excavation
- ElkHorn Excavation
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders
- Interstate Survey Group
- Interstate Survey Group
- JEFFERSON REALTY18 CR-77
- JEFFERSON REALTY
- Precision Surveying, Inc.9186 W. 102nd Place
- Precision Surveying, Inc.
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance5346.Newton st
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
- Weston Landscape & Design