When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Castle Rock, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Castle Rock
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingLegal survey of our property. They were professional. They answered all questions and were very helpful throughout the entire process. We would recommend them without hesitation.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCJim returned my phone call the same day and took as much time as needed to fully understand what I needed, answered all of my questions in great detail and was able to candidly and honestly explain the reasons behind his cost estimate. After an easy-going conversation that lasted easily 15 minutes, we booked the survey for a few days later. He and his crew showed up promptly as promised, spent several hours taking the various measurements needed for the flood survey and left no trace behind. Again, as promised, Jim called me the next evening with all the results. He took the time I needed to fully understand his findings and then emailed me upon payment with a receipt and the detailed certificate I required. He was friendly, competent and very professional. Not pushy at all. In the end, because of the attention to detail and thorough survey, he could prove to my flood insurance (and ultimately, my mortgage company) that my home was least likely to encounter a flood in the worst storms. Saving me money in the long run. I highly recommend AAA Surveying and would easily use them again
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCTHEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. WE RECEIVED THE SURVEY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE DONE. THEY WERE VERY NICE WHEN THEY DID THE SURVEY AND WORKED WITH US AND OUR ARCHITECT TO GET THE RIGHT REPORT.
- EVERGREEN SURVEYING INCEvergreen was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. I had a difficult time finding a surveying who would work on mountain properties at a reasonable price. The first vendor I found quoted $900! I was glad to find Evergreen on the Colorado State website listing for certified surveyors. He quoted $325 for the job ? much closer to what I?m used to paying for a survey. Bob, the owner, was very knowledgeable and was able to do the work on the day I requested ? despite the fact that it snowed heavily the previous day ? since he knew we were coming from out of state. His team thoroughly flagged the perimeter and placed string on stakes to mark the boundaries. During our visit that weekend, my husband and I walked the entire property following the flags over various ridges, through trees, and in the deep snow. We were happy that Evergreen didn?t bail on our job due to snow or bad weather. The report was waiting for us at our home when we returned on Monday ? three large drawings with everything clearly marked. They were great
- ARCHER & ASSOCIATEARCHER AND ASSOCIATES ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. THEY TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB ON THE LAND SURVEYING.
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCWORK WAS PERFORMED IN A TIMELY AND EFFICIENT MANNER. FINAL DOCUMENTS WERE PREPARED AND DELIVERED TO US. THE WORK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WAS HIGHLY ORGANIZED.
- SEELING & ASSOCIATESS & A had been very professional and accommodating since we do not live in the area of the inspection site. They met us on the weekend and did a full inspection report and septic design within ten days.
- R.E. Port Land SurveyingThey did a good job as far as I could tell. They were on time and gave us the plans that they said, for the price that they said.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt surprised me the detail that is required to get exact points for a survey. Somehow, I thought they would just move a stick around until they found the exact point that was my property boundary and mark it. Not hardly! Richard had to find all points a block away to establish co-ordinates. He did this with a positive attitude, and with patience, and the occasional rain. Over two hours later, he had finally established where my points needed to be, and together, we marked my sidewalk as well as the back yard. And yes, there was fence climbing as well. Richard knows his craft, and does it well. I can't state how pleased I am to get this done, and by a quality group of people like AAA Surveying
Land Surveyors in Castle Rock
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can do it. From your back fence to the lighted path in the front yard, we make your dream a reality landscape. Please call 720.531.0044 for Holm Improvements & Management for your interior dreamscapeRecent Review:It went really good, they did a good job and they were friendly.Aaron C.
- Business Description:I am a fully certified, insured and licensed tree service with over 13 years of experience in the industry. Customer satisfaction and the highest quality tree care at an affordable price is my passion. I am present on all job sites either performing the work myself, or supervising a skilled and trustworthy staffRecent Review:I was really pleased with Fielding Tree Care. They came out and cut 5 large pine trees, 3 crab apple trees, trimmed 5 other pine trees, removed bushes etc., plus grinding stumps. They did a great job, trees look good! They did it quickly (1/2 day). The cleaned up was well done. The guys were on time and they were very professional. For the work they did, the price was great. I would use them again in a heart beat and I encourage others to use them. Happy CustomerDebbie N.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Flatirons, Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the Front Range area, with fast turnarounds and affordable rates. Check out our website link for a complete description of services, experience, equipment and staff. We provide: • Improvement Location Certificates • Boundary, ALTA, Construction Surveys • Elevation/flood certificates • Civil Engineering & GIS services • LIDAR – 3D laser scanning • Dispute Resolution (Ed Bristow, PLS, Esq.) Please phone us toda..
- Business Description:Commercial/Residential Full service Contractor licensed statewide, bonded and fully insured. We have been in business since 2000 (14 years) Members BBB, DBE, SBE, MBE, M/WBE. We have 20 trained tradesmen. Offer Senior Citizen discount, accept all major credit cards and offer financing
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services
- Business Description:Tamarack Consulting provides surveying services to landowners and Real Estate companies for property boundary, topography, ALTA, construction staking, and as-built surveys.
- Business Description:Geist Builders specializes in residential -Additions -Remodels -Design Builds -Repair and Maintenance. All labor has a 1 year warranty! No job to large or too small.
- Business Description:Precision Surveying Inc., is a full service Land Surveying Company providing accurate surveys at a great price. We offer prompt and professional service at a great price.
- Business Description:Interstate Survey Group is a full-service land surveying company licensed to survey in multiple states. We feature the latest surveying technology including GPS and robotics. We serve private land owners as well as civil engineers, architects, realtors, commercial developers, renewable energy developers, cell site developers and EV charging site developers.
- Business Description:R.E. Port & Associates Land Surveying is a family owned company that has been providing quality surveying services throughout the Front Range since 1978. It is our mission to provide accurate and affordable services that you can rely on. We are committed to ensuring that each client fully understands and is satisfied with their survey. Throughout the last thirty-seven years we have compiled one of the largest libraries in the state, containing over 300,000 survey records. We take pride in our..Recent Review:My experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.Shirley S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Castle Pines
- Lone Tree
- Highlands Ranch
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Bow Mar
- Columbine Valley
- Palmer Lake
land surveyors in Castle Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ElkHorn Excavation
- ElkHorn Excavation
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders
- Interstate Survey Group
- Interstate Survey Group
- Precision Surveying, Inc.9186 W. 102nd Place
- Precision Surveying, Inc.
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance5346.Newton st
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
- Weston Landscape & Design