When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Castle Rock, CO
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Castle Rock
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCIt was an excellent experience, I am not able to use them, it is out of my price range. The person was so knowledgeable , informative, and polite. He gave me information on things I can do for my self to find my boundaries, I was so please how he took the extra time with me.
- Lane EngineeringI found them through a referral from a friend. They a local Lakewood/Edgewater land surveying company. They were really good for what I needed their service for. I needed a survey done for property lines. They were able to fit me into their schedule; it was able a week out and I was out of town the following week. They were then able to shuffle and fit me in. They also knocked off 150$. They were very nice and did a really good job for me
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCI would highly recommend AAA Surveying. Rich was the surveyor and he couldn't have been more professional and pleasant to work with. He explained what and how he was performing the survey and then reviewed the results when he was done. The price will vary according to the size of the property. $850 is a great price for <.5 acre survey with the quality they provide
- High Prairie Survey CoWe have used them before and have had several surveys done by them in purchasing homes on large acreage. We have had fence lines and easements drawn. They do an outstanding job. They are very responsive and have done very detailed surveys; we are very pleased with what we have received. We felt their pricing was good as well
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCTHEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. WE RECEIVED THE SURVEY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE DONE. THEY WERE VERY NICE WHEN THEY DID THE SURVEY AND WORKED WITH US AND OUR ARCHITECT TO GET THE RIGHT REPORT.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCReferred by architect. I called that day and set up appointment for three days later. Jim showed up and walked me through process. He was friendly to the neighbors and my dog. By far the best price around. I would without a doubt use again.
- EVERGREEN SURVEYING INCEvergreen was very responsive and accommodating to my requests. I had a difficult time finding a surveying who would work on mountain properties at a reasonable price. The first vendor I found quoted $900! I was glad to find Evergreen on the Colorado State website listing for certified surveyors. He quoted $325 for the job ? much closer to what I?m used to paying for a survey. Bob, the owner, was very knowledgeable and was able to do the work on the day I requested ? despite the fact that it snowed heavily the previous day ? since he knew we were coming from out of state. His team thoroughly flagged the perimeter and placed string on stakes to mark the boundaries. During our visit that weekend, my husband and I walked the entire property following the flags over various ridges, through trees, and in the deep snow. We were happy that Evergreen didn?t bail on our job due to snow or bad weather. The report was waiting for us at our home when we returned on Monday ? three large drawings with everything clearly marked. They were great
- EVERGREEN SURVEYING INCThey were very familiar with the Evergreen area. He was very prompt and did a good job. I have nothing to compare the price with, I did not shop around I just went to a local guy.
- SEELING & ASSOCIATESS & A had been very professional and accommodating since we do not live in the area of the inspection site. They met us on the weekend and did a full inspection report and septic design within ten days.
- AAA SURVEYING SERVICES INCPunctual, professional, gave me the documents I needed. Charged less than original estimate.
Land Surveyors in Castle Rock
- Business Description:If you can dream it, we can do it. From your back fence to the lighted path in the front yard, we make your dream a reality landscape. Please call 720.531.0044 for Holm Improvements & Management for your interior dreamscapeRecent Review:It went really good, they did a good job and they were friendly.Aaron C.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Flatirons, Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the Front Range area, with fast turnarounds and affordable rates. Check out our website link for a complete description of services, experience, equipment and staff. We provide: • Improvement Location Certificates • Boundary, ALTA, Construction Surveys • Elevation/flood certificates • Civil Engineering & GIS services • LIDAR – 3D laser scanning • Dispute Resolution (Ed Bristow, PLS, Esq.) Please phone us toda..
- Business Description:Commercial/Residential Full service Contractor licensed statewide, bonded and fully insured. We have been in business since 2000 (14 years) Members BBB, DBE, SBE, MBE, M/WBE. We have 20 trained tradesmen. Offer Senior Citizen discount, accept all major credit cards and offer financing
- Business Description:R.E. Port & Associates Land Surveying is a family owned company that has been providing quality surveying services throughout the Front Range since 1978. It is our mission to provide accurate and affordable services that you can rely on. We are committed to ensuring that each client fully understands and is satisfied with their survey. Throughout the last thirty-seven years we have compiled one of the largest libraries in the state, containing over 300,000 survey records. We take pride in our..Recent Review:My experience went well. The staff was professional and knowledgeable in their field. The pricing is reasonable and I would recommend this company to others.Shirley S.
- Business Description:Precision Surveying Inc., is a full service Land Surveying Company providing accurate surveys at a great price. We offer prompt and professional service at a great price.
- Business Description:Weston Landscape & Design is a full service residential and commercial landscape company. For more than a decade, our residential and commercial clients have put their trust in Weston Landscape & Design. With a combined landscaping experience of more than 30 years, the Weston Landscape and Design team is prepared for any projectRecent Review:We had a great experience with Weston Landscape & design! They completely transformed our back & front yard into exactly what we were looking for. The designers and crews were great to work with and very professional. We get non stop compliments from our neighbors on how great our yard looks! Couldn't be happierJenn M.
- Business Description:Surveyors-Land mprovement Location Certificates - ILC's • ALTA / ACSM Land Title Surveys - ALTA's • Land Survey Plats - LSP's • Improvement Survey Plats - ISP's • Boundary Surveys - Pin Surveys • Topographic Surveys - Topo's • Elevation Surveys/Certificates - FEMA Flood Cert's • Subdivision Plats • Condominium Plats • Duplex SplitRecent Review:Steve answered the phone and quoted me a price. I called around and decided on this company since they were the closest to the location of the property. I called back one week later and requested a written bid to avoid any issues before we schedule the survey. Steve promised me a written estimate in one to two days. After 1 week I called and spoke to Ron who apologized and promised to send me that bid the same day. I called again after ten days inquiring about the bid and again Ron answered the phone and promised to send it the same day. I just received the bid and it was a little more than DOUBLE what I was quoted the first time on the phone. I am glad I insisted on the written bid. Very unprofessional. <br /saber a.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services
- Business Description:Supply field data collection equipment, such as GPS professional mapping devices, lasers, Ruggied laptops, datalogers as a Trimble Navigation dealer since 1994.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Castle Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ElkHorn Excavation
- ElkHorn Excavation
- Geist Builders13952 Detroit St
- Geist Builders
- Interstate Survey Group
- Interstate Survey Group
- Precision Surveying, Inc.9186 W. 102nd Place
- Precision Surveying, Inc.
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance5346.Newton st
- Urbina And Sons Property Maintenance
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INCPO Box 40568
- VIGIL LAND CONSULTANTS INC
- Weston Landscape & Design2190 S. Raritan Street
- Weston Landscape & Design