If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Littleton, CO
There are 198 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Littleton
- H&F Services, Inc.H&F Services, Inc. did a excellent job, my bathroom turned out better than expected. I would highly recommend Wayne (owner of H&F Services, Inc.). Wayne is a perfectionist and he either does the work himself or carefully watches over subcontract work and will redo any work that is not up to his standards. I will continue to use H&F Services, Inc. for any and all work on my house
- J & G TileJimmy does superior work. We have received many compliments on our master bath remodel. He is detailed, creative and is a great problem solver. He is well versed in the technical aspects of remodels and provided great ideas for improvements. He is a master of his trade not to mention fun to work with
- J & G TileWe were very happy with the process and finished product and would work with Jimmy again. This was a full master bathroom remodel and also painting of the master bedroom. He provided excellent guidance during the planning and was always responsive leading up to the project. He is very detail-oriented and passionate about his craft, pointing out several times things we had not considered but ended making things nicer. During the project he was on time and always friendly, as were Mike and Greg who have all worked together for years. He was adaptable to some changes we had during the process, and also took some time to fix some various items about the house that we have been meaning to get to. Overall it was a great experience, cost was very reasonable and we love our new bathroom
- Lynch Home ServicesI had Greg manage my kitchen remodel. He handled the whole process from start to finish. When he did the demo he also helped find a new home for my old cabinets which I thought was super great. Greg did a great job with installing the new cabinets, taking time to make sure everything was put together properly and was level. I also really appreciated how Greg was able to offer input when it came to putting everything together in the end. He helped me pick out an awesome light fixture that matched the kitchen perfectly. He was really helpful in picking out the backsplash tile and other odds and ends things that were needed once the kitchen remodel really got going. As a first time kitchen remodel myself, I didn't realize how much stuff I would need to handle and figure out, so I really appreciated his input and help when I felt lost in the overwhelming process. Greg was really easy to work with via text as well. He was able to work me into his schedule without any problem and that kept the process moving along quickly and smoothly. Overall, I really appreciated having Greg handle my first kitchen remodel. I will be using Greg again for my next home improvement project
- Figueroa Construction Inc.Rudy and his crew are very responsible for the house project we asked him to help, and they did a great job modernizing our 100-years-old kitchen. They are detail-oriented, every peace of the job has been handled well. I will recommend his business to anyone!!!
- Saxton ConstructionThe job went exceptionally well. It was a big job encompassing electrical, plumbing, fireplace, tile and more. On top of that there was plenty of bad work from a previous contractor that didn’t know what he was doing that had to be corrected. Neil showed up when he said he would and did everything he said he would. I would absolutely hire him again
- Figueroa Construction Inc.This was one of the best experiences we have ever had. Rudy and the guys were always on time, on schedule, and on budget. When there was a problem it was met with excellent communication and solution based process. We would highly recommend and use these guys again in an instant.
- Figueroa Construction Inc.Rudy and his team were great! Rudy was communicative and easy to get a hold of throughout the process, and we always knew exactly what was going on. There were problems - as there ALWAYS are with these projects - and Rudy and his team were quick to adapt and to keep the project moving forward throughout the process. I would (and probably will) definitely hire Figueroa Construction again
- Dreamstyle Remodeling of DenverDreamStyle was OK. We were REALLY impressed with the contractors they sent to our home. They were very polite, professional and the shower looks amazing!
- LCR Interiors & ConstructionFinished product is beautiful! Very professional and respectful of myself and home. Highly recommended !
Home Remodeling Contractors in Littleton
- Business Description:As a local small business in the community, we understand the importance of delivering excellent customer service from start to finish. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism and timeliness. Every job or project we take on we treat as if it was our own property so you can rest assured your property is in good hands. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. You satisfaction is guaranteedRecent Review:They were excellent. They were on time, professional and good.Leanord W.
- Business Description:We specialize in new home construction, residential remodels, additions, renovations, new kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishes, restorations and repairs from environmental hazards such as mold, flooding, fire etc. We are a company that stands behind our work and prides ourselves on quality and exceptionalism bringing value to any project. We are local based licensed insured Class C general contractor with over 20 years experienceRecent Review:Avoid True North Builders (Justin Ord) like the plague. I hired Justin to measure our house and give us existing dimensions and plans for a remodel that we were planning on doing. We based our design and cabinets and everything off of his plans of what was existing. When it came time to verify cabinet dimensions I realized that just about every wall he measured was off by at least 6" which resulted in me having to pay my designer again to fix the plans for construction as well as a bunch of other headaches. I called Justin to let him know about the issue and just asked for a refund on his original price since nothing was done correctly and he told me he was heading into a meeting but would call me back. 5 phone calls to him later I still have not heard back. I highly recommend looking elsewhere for your construction needs. Awful experience overall and I wasted money on his services as well as paid extra money out of my pocket to fix Justin's mistakesJustin S.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet your needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. We ar..Recent Review:Very well! They were great partner in the process.Jon O.
- Business Description:Aceves Remodeling & Renovations guarantees the highest quality of work in the most timely manner. Our goal is to continually surpass the standard in artistry with every remodel and renovationRecent Review:They did it super quick. They were pretty good and super nice. They were straightforward. They were friendly. They did a good job.Jose D.
- Business Description:Transform Your Kitchen In Just 1 to 5 Days “It takes too long,” and “it costs too much money” don’t have to be barriers to getting the kitchen you’ve always wanted. Kitchen Tune-Up offers five different ways to quickly and affordably update or replace your cabinets. Our franchises can change the color or style of your cabinets, or both – and often for only $99 - $249 a month on average. Find a franchise location near you or complete the form to request a free design consultation & quoteRecent Review:Exceptional! They were professional, timely, and courteous. I would recommend them to my friends.Jason D.
- Business Description:Remodeling your home is similar to depositing money in your bank for homeowners. Living cleaner and greener, folks in the front range Colorado area are realizing that simple remodel projects can increase their property value, as well as making the home more comfortable, beautiful and easier to maintain. Wright Brothers Construction and Design of Colorado is a family business that has been in operation since 2004. We have a targeted trade that covers a wide range of residential reconstruction ..Recent Review:Cameron and Jordan did a great job performing the work set out in line with expectations and ahead of schedule! Really impressed with their focus on exceeding expectations and wouldn't hesitate in hiring them againben h.
- Business Description:We are locally owned, licensed and insured in Westminster Colorado USA. Specializing in everything remodel and new build for Residential. Stud Construction Inc. was started in 2017. The construction background and experience goes back to the early 90’s for the Owner. The most important thing for us is providing open communication with our clients and insuring they are aware of what is happening at all times. Preparation, Communication, and Execution are our core values. We offer a 2 yea..Recent Review:I would highly recommend Stud Construction. The general contractor was on the job every day, sometimes twice a day. They are experienced, reliable, see the big picture, have great ideas and approach challenges as opportunities for solutions. They constantly demonstrated integrity and persistence. They have excellent subcontractors who do painstakingly great work—on time, safety conscious and adaptable. It was a painless project and the end result is perfect.Glenna M.
- Business Description:T&L Remodeling has been in business since 1995. Specializing in Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. As a hand's on owner I will personal over see your Remodeling project daily. Your Compete Satisfaction is my #1 goal. Call today for your Free in home consultation and see list of services below. Call: 303-909-6579 or Email me at email@example.com on your Dream Kitchen and/or Bathroom Remodeling projectRecent Review:Tom and his team have done a lot of work in our neighborhood, so we knew we would get great results. Our kitchen looks amazing and functions so much much better than before. We love it. Tom also sourced replacement windows for our basement and a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater. Very satisfied with all the work. His team was friendly, efficient and quality focused. When we’re ready for more updates, we know who to call! Thanks TomDaniell B.
- Business Description:David Dixon and his wife Reagan began their construction company in 2002. All work is performed by David and we never use subcontractors. We provide our customers a high quality and reliable product with responsive and dependable customer serviceRecent Review:I can't say enough wonderful things about the work of Dixon Home Solutions. They took our ugly old basement and turned it into the best floor of our home. Dixon provided framing, drywall, insulation, painting, electrical and even plumbing services. They helped coordinate our entire HVAC upgrades and ductwork. They designed and built an amazing three-piece bathroom for us with a shower that feels like it belongs in a spa. They even helped with the selection and installation of a cedar barn door and a unique access door for our crawl space. I was so happy with the work they've performed that we've already booked them for a complete kitchen remodel and installation of hardwood floors. Cannot recommend them highly enough!!Catherine B.
- Business Description:Financing as low as 0% same as cash for 18 months. Terms up to 15 years. Rates as low as 5%. All Credit Welcome Click here to get pre-approved: https://www.enhancify.com/task-force-ntx-financing-offers Bottom Line Up Front: Task Force Denver is Denver's only veteran owned general contractor EVER featured on HGTV. When executed with military precision, a remodeling project can make your home more enjoyable and prove to be a valuable investment without becoming a nightmare during the process. W..Recent Review:I needed to get my entire kitchen and main level bathroom remodeled. We hired a pro but things fell through and we had to find another contractor to do our job. We were recommended by a friend to a company called Task Force Denver LLC. We met with the estimator and were pleased with how helpful he was. He came back with our quote a few days later and it was all itemized and easy to see where my money was going for each individual item like materials and labor and demolition. They were able to come in and remodel our kitchen from the cabinets to the countertops to the new flooring we purchased. Task Force helped up source all the materials and installed them in a good time frame. They were able to help with concept and helped to point us in the right direction for what to buy as far as materials that best fit our design. the bathroom on the main level went just as quick and was just as painless of a process. We matched the tile flooring we got in the kitchen and used the same countertops for our vanity. It looks great together. All in all it was about 2 weeks or so for them to finish the entire project when they started the work. The team was very helpful from start to finish and I am glad we found them. We will be hiring Task Force Denver againJason S.
Deals in Littleton for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Highlands Ranch
- Bow Mar
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Castle Pines
- Indian Hills
- Castle Rock
home remodeling contractors in Littleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION9374 Tomahawk Rd
- J & G Tile8789 Dover Cir
- 1,2,3 Done Construction10056 Teton Court
Lone Tree, Colorado
- 1st Choice Remodeling10700 Kimblewyck Cir Unit 154
- 1st Class Home Services2590 W Yale Ave
- 1st Impressions Painting4170 Chase St B
- 24 Hour Fixx600 17TH St Ste 2800
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 2HP Construction llcPO Box 3617
- 2nd Chance Property Solutions LLCPO Box 270181
Fort Collins, Colorado
- 3 Ty's Interior Remodeling3711 W 68th Avenue
- 3-D Construction Services12100 Village Circle East
- 303 Construction Services, LLC5775 W 56th Ave
- 303 Home Buyers, LLC1200 Vine Street Apt 5D
- 328 Design GroupPO Box 778
- 3R Services10825 West 32nd Avenue
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- 4 Seasons Construction2758 S Ingalls Way
- 4 Your Home Services2590 N Rocky View Rd.
Castle Rock, Colorado
- 4th Dimension Concepts LLC1300 S Potomac St suite 126
- 5 Star Plumbing Inc.6401 Broadway
- 5280 Contracting, Ltd1181 S Huron St
- 5280 Home Improvements Inc.6797 Newcombe St
- 5280 Home Repair LLC2624 S Miller Dr # 302
- 5280 Remodeling & Restoration10234 Progress Ln
- 5280plus2205 W 136th Ave
- 612 Design1330 Lagoon Ave Suite 400
- 614 Drywall 375 N Sable Blvd
- 7 Hills Construction3939 S Yampa St
- 95423522291800 Billings St
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION
- A & A ltd4332 e 115th ave
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & E Remodeling and Repair LLC1553 S Catawba Cir
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A ABSOLUTE MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR3922 Wyandot St.
- A C MARBLE & GRANITE1450 W BAYUAD AVE
- A Cut Above The Rest1649 S Ivory Cir
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A La carte Design6364 S Hanover Ct
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC4655 South Julian St N/A
- A Neck Of The Woods Remodeling3678 S. Bahama St.
- A Patch to Match LLC Drywall Repair4285 Gray St
- A Perfect Plumber LLC4719 S Santa Fe Cir Ste 4
- A Picture Perfect Cleaning and Construction11757 W KEN CARYL AVE
- A Plus Contractors, LLCPO Box 740701
- A Plus Handyman Home ImprovementsPO Box 260634
- A Stones Edge19704 E Bethany Dr
- A Time to Build,LLC10331 W. 102nd Ave.
- A&M Maintenace9887 S. Castle Ridge Cir
- A-Family Plumbing56192 E Briarwood Pl
- A-Z Plumbing Services13680 Franklin St
- A. N. Denco Construction14363 E Gunnison Pl.
- AAA HOME IMPROVEMENTS10701 Morrison Rd
- Aaark Total Home Services5962 Sheridan Blvd
- AB Contractors5417 S. Elk Way
- Abba Interiors LLC4739 Waldenwood Dr
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Abbotts Custom Home Solutions5354 Muirfield Ct
- Abbra Painting15308 E. Saratoga Place
- ABC CONTRACTORS2675 FENTON ST
- Aberdeen Residential503 Sage Circle, Highlands Ranch, Co.
- ABS Plumbing, LLC9256 E Nassau Ave
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- AC Lighting and Electrical Contracting6315 S Lamar Ct
- ACCELL CONSTRUCTION INC17514 E DICKENSON PLACE
- ACCENT DESIGN BUILD791 Southpark Dr Suite 500
- Accessibility And Mobility Solutions LLC9401 W Ontario Dr
- ACCOLADE INTERIORSPO Box 1060
- Accurate Counter Tops & Casework4891 S Arbutus St
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Ace Resurfacing19146 E Oxford Dr
- Ackerman & Son's Furniture Workshop2400 W Belleview Ave
- Acorn Glass Inc9005 W 44th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- AD Builders2816 S Madison Street
- AD&D CONSTRUCTION3531 S. Logan St. Ste 221
- Adams Custom Cabinetry1390 LAMAR ST
- Adams Tile Inc4464 Tumbleweed Dr
- Adams Unlimited Construction, LLC914 Blue Spruce Ct
- Adeo Inc.430 Indiana St
- Adobe construction LLC8121 E 104th Way
- Advance Construction, LLC2331 W Hampden Ave Suite#141
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Advanced Renovations4533 S Lowell Blvd
- Advantage Services12503 E 115th Ave .
- Aegis Plumbing2450 S. Lima St.
- Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.P.O. Box 860
- Afford-A-Rooter10860 Dover St Ste 2300
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- Affordable Flooring5770 Clarkson St Suite F
- AFFORDABLE FLOORING & REMODELING4140 S Parker Rd
- Affordable Plumbing & Heat Inc1304 Market St.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- Aging in the Home Remodelers Inc1460 west canal ct
- AJB granite & Marble LLC3875 Steele st Unit #E
- Al's remodeling llc20938 e 44th ave
- Alan Bauer Construction3815 S Bahama Way
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alex Foster Construction948 Torrey St
- ALL ABOUT CABINETS & COUNTERTOPS3502 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- All American Handyman & Construction Services1444 Braewood Ave
Highland Rance, Colorado
- A & A ltd