Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Littleton, CO
There are 140 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Littleton
- Paramount Remodeling Company IncMy wife and I interviewed several highly rated firms specializing on basement remodeling and we finally settled on Paramount. From the first day of kicking off the project their execution and communication exceeded our expectations. Their teams from electrical through framing and finishing were amazing and they were able to complete everything with as little disruption to our lives as could be expected. The foreman assigned to the day to day management was especially knowledgable and helped us make decisions on the final product which came out great. Additionally, the team was all masked when coming into our common areas which we found comforting as we have young children and appreciated the respect to our COVID concerns. I would absolutely recommend Paramount again to anyone looking for work to be done on their home
- Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.This is the best roofing company in Colorado! We have used them for small repairs, large repairs and insurance claims and complete roof, gutter and siding replacements. They are honest and their company name reflects what they are, people with integrity. They go the extra mile for us every time! We would highly recommend them for all roofing needs
- Confident Coatings & Exteriors Inc.We have used Confident Coatings and Exteriors Inc. for over fifteen years on three different properties for both interior and exterior painting. They have consistantly delivered superior service and excellent results. The painting crews are very professional, courteous and disciplined. They use Sherwin William products that hold up extremely well over time. If you need someone to get your painting job done right the first time with competetive prices we would highly recommend Confident Coatings and Exteriors Inc
- Lynch Home ServicesI had Greg manage my kitchen remodel. He handled the whole process from start to finish. When he did the demo he also helped find a new home for my old cabinets which I thought was super great. Greg did a great job with installing the new cabinets, taking time to make sure everything was put together properly and was level. I also really appreciated how Greg was able to offer input when it came to putting everything together in the end. He helped me pick out an awesome light fixture that matched the kitchen perfectly. He was really helpful in picking out the backsplash tile and other odds and ends things that were needed once the kitchen remodel really got going. As a first time kitchen remodel myself, I didn't realize how much stuff I would need to handle and figure out, so I really appreciated his input and help when I felt lost in the overwhelming process. Greg was really easy to work with via text as well. He was able to work me into his schedule without any problem and that kept the process moving along quickly and smoothly. Overall, I really appreciated having Greg handle my first kitchen remodel. I will be using Greg again for my next home improvement project
- Full Finish Drywall LLCGreat. Wade communicated well, was timely, charged a fair price and did a great job. We would hire him again without hesitation.
- Cliff Stuart Interior PaintingCliff and his crew were beyond amazing! We needed all of the popcorn removed from our ceilings (vaulted and bedrooms), to have them all texturized and repainted. In addition, we needed our entire main level repainted. With such an extensive renovation we were preparing ourselves for a ton of mess and expecting to live in our basement until completion, but that wasn’t at all what happened! After discussing the project with Cliff, he suggested we break up the work into 2 phases to ease the impact of such a large renovation. Each day the crews cleaned up any mess that had been created so all that was left was the plastic or painting tarps that were protecting the floors and carpet. We were able to still use our kitchen and make our way upstairs throughout the entire renovation, which eased the impact on us and our kids. The painting and dry wall crews were meticulous, clean, and highly skilled in their crafts. They were also some of the most professional, polite, and considerate people we have ever worked with. They all made this renovation enjoyable and the finished product was stunning. My husband and I would recommend Cliff and his team to anyone and would most certainly work with them again for future projects
- Cliff Stuart Interior PaintingCliff did an amazing job in transforming our place! The people before us left us a mess and Cliff brought this place to life! Would definitely hire again!
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.The projects went very well. The technician was professional and respectful. I was very pleased with the work done. I highly recommend Grandma's Handyman service.
- Alvarados DrywallEduardo and his Dad were wonderful!! The were so respectful, trustworthy and they did fantastic work! We thought they could just come in and mud and texture for us but they noticed that the drywall was installed incorrectly in some spots and pointed it out immediately. I thought that was so honest of them. They had to redo a bunch of our ceiling and walls and didn’t complain one bit. They take pride in quality and they wanted to make sure it was done right. The amount of work they did in such a short amount of time was truly amazing. And to top it off they cleaned up their mess every day and left me today on the last day with a beautifully textured and clean basement. I would recommend them to anyone
- Luis Drywall Finishing LLCLuis and his crew did a great job refinishing the great room. Same day quote and work completed same week. Everything was cleaned up real good. Great communication.
Drywall Contractors in Littleton
- Business Description:Our goal as a small business that is growing is to stick out from above other small handyman service business'. By doing so we offer an above and beyond the call of duty experience with having pride in our work and service to the customer. Also producing an end product that will be appreciated for years to come by implementing the right technique that establishes this goalRecent Review:Craig was very professional from start to finish. He patched drywall in our living room and you cant even tell it was repaired. He was very detailed, took time to explain to us what he was doing and took a lot of pride in his work. He will definitely be our go to guy for all future projectsCarol A.
- Business Description:Thank you for considering Any Altitude to complete your home improvement projects. We strive to be professional, courteous, and affordable as we bring quality results.Please reach out to us directly at (719) 437-1101 for more information.Recent Review:Very responsive, thorough and helpful! Will call on them again!Rodney L.
- Business Description:We focus on both residential and light commercial projects. No job is too big or too small. With over 32 years in the industry, you can be confident that we can solve your drywall concerns. We work clean and dust is never a problem. Your project will be completed on-time and be done right the 1st time. Hire a Pro! The services we provide are steel stud framing, hang, finish and a texture of your choice. We specialize in repairs such as stress cracks, water damage, holes, patches. We also prov..Recent Review:Great. Wade communicated well, was timely, charged a fair price and did a great job. We would hire him again without hesitation.John B.
- Business Description:g drywall, ceiling and sheetrock cracks and holes is important in maintaining your home's value. It's also important to make these repairs sooner rather than later to prevent more costly home repairs in the future. Save time with 911drywallby letting us help you with ceiling, wall and even floor repair while also completing all the other odd jobs on your "to-do" list. 911drywall can patch drywall, install a pet door and even change or replace lighting fixtures meaning you won't need to make m..Recent Review:They arrived on time, as stated and finished sooner than expected. They did a great job!Samuel A.
- Business Description:We do drywall, framing, smooth finish, paint trims and much more.Recent Review:Eduardo and his Dad were wonderful!! The were so respectful, trustworthy and they did fantastic work! We thought they could just come in and mud and texture for us but they noticed that the drywall was installed incorrectly in some spots and pointed it out immediately. I thought that was so honest of them. They had to redo a bunch of our ceiling and walls and didn’t complain one bit. They take pride in quality and they wanted to make sure it was done right. The amount of work they did in such a short amount of time was truly amazing. And to top it off they cleaned up their mess every day and left me today on the last day with a beautifully textured and clean basement. I would recommend them to anyonejayme R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great experience and I would highly recommend Mejias! Competitive pricing, professional work done timely as promised. We had drywall, hardwood flooring & backsplashes installed and were extremely satisfied.Bryan J.
- Business Description:Our company started out with Dan and Laura Pino. Dan did the estimates and repairs, Laura handled the office. We have grown and now have some friendly capable helpers . Dan has been in the field of drywall and plaster repair for over 40 years, specializing in plaster repair in older homes. Because we believe in getting the job done quickly and to complete satisfaction our clients trust us in the field of wall repair. We have tons of local references. We are bonded and insured members of the B..Recent Review:Perfect--- on time and professional.LAURIE S.
- Business Description:Highly Skilled professional drywall mechanic. All phases of drywall from start to finish to highest quality guarenteed. 30 yrs exp free quotes .Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018,2019 and 2020! Sam Hoffman 720-412-067Recent Review:Sam did a fabulous job. We needed our kitchen ceiling and walls drywalled and texture. We also needed the entire main floor ceiling textured. Sam was very competitively priced. He was on time and worked hard for the entire project. We are so thrilled with the outcome, it looks fantastic!! We would definitely hire Sam again and highly recommend himDarLin P.
- Business Description:Specializing in drywall and plaster! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very professional, very clean and matched our old texture perfectly!Chelsey B.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 30 years experience. Employees are screened & professional. Quality & complete customer satisfaction. $25.00 off coupon for Angie's List members. Free quotes. We only hang drywall, finish, texture and patchwork. We are not handymen or jack-of-all trades! We do not paint, hang doors, trim, move furniture, demo, etcRecent Review:Great work by Barry and his team. Very reasonable pricing and performed the job on time and kept me well informed of their progress. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you.Dan N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Highlands Ranch
- Bow Mar
- Columbine Valley
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Castle Pines
- Indian Hills
- Castle Rock
drywall contractors in Littleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION9374 Tomahawk Rd
- 1,2,3 Done Construction10056 Teton Court
Lone Tree, Colorado
- 1-800 Water Damage40 Mt View Ln Ste H
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1st Choice Remodeling10700 Kimblewyck Cir Unit 154
- 1st Class Home Services2590 W Yale Ave
- 24/7 Maintenance Services3694 N Glencoe st.
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 3DMX All Around Tile & Flooring1509 Lowell Blvd
- 4 Seasons Construction2758 S Ingalls Way
- 5280 Home Repair LLC2624 S Miller Dr # 302
- 614 Drywall 375 N Sable Blvd
- 911 Restoration of Douglas County735 Park St
Castle Rock, Colorado
- HENZE CONSTRUCTION
- A & A ltd4332 e 115th ave
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & S Services LLC620 Miller Ct Ste 104
- A Brush with Success Inc3945 E Mallard St
- A Cut Above The Rest1649 S Ivory Cir
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Patch to Match LLC Drywall Repair4285 Gray St
- A Patchmaster Plastering,Inc.8060 quebec St.
Commerce City, Colorado
- A Plus Handyman Home ImprovementsPO Box 260634
- A Pro Finish Drywall, LLC7041 Xavier St
- A Time to Build,LLC10331 W. 102nd Ave.
- A TO Z CUSTOM PAINTING3008 S ZURICH CT
- A Touch of Class Painting LLC3098 S Glencoe St
- A&F Constrution
- A&J Construction & Remodeling 7461 Leyden St
Commerce City, Colorado
- A1 Ez Pat's Painting303 Broadway
- A11 Home Services1304 S Parker Rd
- Aaark Total Home Services5962 Sheridan Blvd
- Abba Interiors LLC4739 Waldenwood Dr
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Abbott custom painting and remodeling
- Abode Remodeling Services LLC9673 Timber Hawk Cir # 24
- Abraham's LLCP.O Box 39276
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- Accessibility And Mobility Solutions LLC9401 W Ontario Dr
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Ace of Diamonds Painting1715 Iron Horse Dr ste 251
- ACN Construction Inc.694 S Quari St
- ACOUSTIC CLEAN OF COLORADO6024 W WARREN CT
- Acoustical ceiling solutions7242 S. Blackhawk St. #5-102
- Action Amiee's Odd Jobs, LLCPO Box 873
- AD Builders2816 S Madison Street
- Adobe construction LLC8121 E 104th Way
- Advanced Building Solutions3151 Mowry Place
- Advanced Exteriors Inc2200 S Valley Hwy
- Advanced Pro Construction LLC1360 South Wadsworth Blvd.
- Advantage Services12503 E 115th Ave .
- Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.P.O. Box 860
- Affordable Basement Finishing Co1140 US 287 Ste 400-114
- AFFORDABLE FLOORING & REMODELING4140 S Parker Rd
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- AJ Drywall
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Al's remodeling llc20938 e 44th ave
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alarid O Services2000 W 92nd Ave
- ALBIE'S AFFORDABLE DRYWALL13060 N Highland Cir
- All About You Handyman Services309 S. Kalispell Way Unit B
- All American Handyman & Construction Services1444 Braewood Ave
Highland Rance, Colorado
- ALL CLEAN RESTORATION SERVICESP.O. Box 1302
- All Dry Water Damage Experts905 W. Iliff Ave.
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All Inclusive Home Repair6212 Kilmer Loop #206
- All Phase Restoration7355 Greenridge Rd Ste C
- All Phase Services LLC6013 Nelson St
- All Pro Restoration4860 Ironton St Unit J
- All Pro Services Plus6855 East Jewell Ave
- All Quality Painting3795 S Rome Way
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- All Star Plumbing and Heating9867 E Peakveiw ave E-6
- All Tried and True8501 W Bowls Ave 2-D077
- All Universal Construction, Inc.4901 E Dry Creek Rd
- Allied Roofing11052 Fairfax Cir
- Allsum Construction Services
La Salle, Colorado
- Alpern Dry Wall727 Julian Cir
- Alpha Omega Custom Cabinetry7195 W. Fremont Pl.
- Alpha Roofing LLCPO Box 3371
- Alpha Z Construction LLC7265 Allens Park Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- ALPINE BUILDING AND REMODELING11666 S Tumble Brush St
- Alternremodel7194 S. Albion Street
- Alvarado painting services llc 19455 E 58th Ave
- Always Green5135 S Osceola St
- AM Solutions LLC3338 Tennyson St
- American Custom Decks and Remodeling LLC3700 S. Garrison St.
- American Dream Contracting261 N 5th Ave
- American Painting Specialists7290 Samuel Dr Ste 301
- American Roof Scapes1900 N. MacArthur Blvd Suite 216
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS225 Union Blvd 150
- Anderson Design Group, LLC3773 Cherry Creek North Dr. 575
- ANGEL MEJIA5537 TULSA WAY
- Angels Remodelings 4944 Enid Way
- Anson LLC14400 E Fremont Ave Unit 8306
- Anthony's at Home Repairs8841 e. briarwood blvd
- Any Altitude Home ImprovementP.O. Box 8244
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Anything Maintenance and Remodel4760 South Wadsworth Boulevard Unit D-201
- APPLE VALLEY DRYWALL TEXTURING6841 RUTH WAY
- Aqua Dry Restoration Co5083 W 52nd Ave
- AR Property Services2330 W MULBERRY PL
- A & A ltd