Keller Bros

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2005

4.3

250 E Dry Creek Rd

Littleton, CO 80122

ASE certified. Additional DBA - Southglenn Texaco - Caliber. Additional phones - (303) 804-0405, (303) 356-6589....

06/17/2017

Allen N.

I go there every 3,000 miles.

Description of Work
I just used them for oil changes only.

06/17/2017

Allen N.

They always have good prices.

Description of Work
I went for an oil change.

06/12/2017

Michael H.

Whenever I call to make an appointment there's never a problem with it. They do the work promptly. They talk with me before they do anything more than just the basic service that I requested. If they find something wrong, they will talk to me first and give me a binding estimate. They are very above board. I have a lot of reliance on them.

Description of Work
They did some work on the brakes and then a oil change and fluids and that sort of thing.

06/29/2016

WAYNE W.

03/09/2016

Betty L. C.

Description of Work
Used them for years. In Centennial, CO on E. Mineral Dr. 80121

03/05/2016

Daniel M.

My SUV's fuel pump went out, so instead of doing it myself I had it towed to Keller Bros since I had heard their advertisements about how great they were in terms of price, service and customer satisfaction. I think having it towed there may have had something to do with the resulting quote, but once the technician came in and gave me the quote I was floored! I can understand a bit of a markup for parts, but the first line of the quote for a fuel pump (I had already priced them when I was thinking of doing it myself) was almost double the price! I pointed this out to the tech, telling him that I know that particular Land Rover fuel pump was for sale at the Land Rover dealer for $350, yet they were quoting me well over $600 for the same part (which they would have gotten at the same Land Rover dealer!). The tech mumbled some kind of response about that's what they cost so I asked him if he was telling me that I should just get my truck fixed at Land Rover. In any case, I had my truck towed yet again (for free - Thanks AAA!) and had it fixed at the Land Rover dealer and saved more than $300 from what Keller quoted me. Never have and never will go there again. Hopefully they've cleaned up their act since then, but that was my experience. Still makes me mad when I see anything having to do with them.

Description of Work
Had car towed in for repair quote, quote was ridiculously high.

Category

11/21/2014

Dale W.

In the last year I spent probably $1500 between our 3 cars. The work was thorough and accurate. They had a chance to rip me off in the sense that I didn't know what the problem was and they accurately diagnosed it and made good suggestions. They are very flexible. They are very thorough and tell me everything that's wrong, and then give me good advice on how to prioritize if I can only afford to do half of it. It is just a very good experience. It's as good as I've ever had with the mechanic. I can't think of anything bad at all. It has been very good. No negatives. It's been fairly easy to get my vehicle in. I think if they need an appointment it can be up to 2 days but it's not bad at all. It's not really a walk-in service per se, but I don't expect that out of a good mechanic. I know they are going to be busy. If you go to a doctor and you can get right in, you wonder why. It's like a restaurant that has a line, that way I know that it looks like a good idea. It has been ideal so far. They have middle of the road pricing. They are not as much as dealerships but I wouldn't call it a bargain place. I don't need a bargain place for cars. I want it done properly. They are great! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I got a diagnosis from Keller Bros. It turned out to be something I can postpone so they gave me an estimate and I decided to postpone doing it.

09/12/2013

Syam K.

I went to this shop because i get a discount mailer to my home. Oil Change costed only 14.99. I stayed in their waiting room -- multiple other customers were present in that room which is nice and big with free wifi. Oil change is completed with in 1 hour. Inspection report was very detail and person (i do not remember name) clearly explained problem with each item in the inspection report. I was very impressed with their service. I went there at least 3 times by now. They are thorough Professional each time.

Description of Work
Oil Change and Car Inspection

07/29/2013

William H.

I had put up with a front end noise in my 2005 Pontiac Vibe for a long time and decided to give this shop a try. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it without the usual guessing game and at reasonable price ($334.00 for the axle). I will use this shop again for my mechanical problems. The shop is busy and they were a little slow with an up date on when the vehicle would be ready but I could deal with that. The front end of the shop was clean and well managed.

Description of Work
Replaced right side drive axle. 4 new tires- mount & balance. oil change & vehicle inspection

06/04/2013

William P.

I'm very impressed so far. They seem very professional and organized. I haven't been around a repair shop other than a dealer that handles their business like this. They have a three year warranty and they even have a service that carries that warranty out of state for a year.

Description of Work
They replaced my AC unit in my car. They also replaced my freeze plugs and tie rods.

06/03/2013

Betty L. C.

They are reasonable. Our overall experience with them has been good. They know our car because we have been going there for so long. They are experienced, good and reliable.

Description of Work
We use Keller Bros for auto service. They have done oil changes and mechanical repairs for us. We have been using them for years.

05/02/2013

Michael B.

The things I like about them are trust, quality of their work, and integrity.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle to Keller Brothers for oil change.

07/07/2012

Steven D.

They came back with the transmission quote of 1200 bucks. This is for the selector in the dash getting stuck in R not allowing the car to start once every 6 months. The other work was another $1500. Almost $250 of that was for a spark plug change and another $180 for a battery replacement. I told them not to do that work I could do it. They were supposed to fixed a very slight leak, power flush the transmission, power washed the underside, changed the power steering fluid and rotate my tires. I picked up my car and they drove it to the front of the shop. Before I could leave they ran out and took it back in the shop. They forgot to put my skid plate back on. I got it home and looked at the tires. They did not rotate the tires. The front still had the brake material on them and the back wheels were clean. I took it back to them the next day. They gave me the old run around that it was a mistake and gave me a coupon for a free oil change. Because I didn't think $180 for a battery replacement and 250 for spark plugs was a good deal I took the car home and started to do the work myself. I noticed that my air filter was not put back together and just laying in the engine. They had looked at the filter per the car review and just slipped not putting it back together. I did the plugs and battery in about 3.5 hours. There advice that flushing the transmission might resolve my problem was totally false. It made it worse. So to sum up:They forgot to put my skid plate back on the car. They forgot to rotate my tires after I told them twice. They forgot to reassemble my air filter. They made the original problem worse. They have a lot of awards. That is why I brought it to them in the first place. It appears the people who won those awards and the people who work day in and day out are two different people.

Description of Work
I had my transmission looked at and a $49 90,000 mile review of my 2003 Dodge Ram. That turned in to a slight oil leak being fixed that had not leaked on my garage floor, a transmission flush, a power steering flush, an under body scrub and tire rotation

07/05/2012

Deborah B.

Each time we take a car in, something occurs almost immediately afterward that costs a lot of money. Whether it’s a small repair or tune up, we seem to have additional problems. I will not be going to them anymore.

Description of Work
We’ve used them for a couple of years for two vehicles.

09/06/2011

Diane H.

It was a perfect experience. I have used Keller Bros for at least five years. They have fair pricing and they frequently offer discounts and coupons. They always complete the projects on time. They also provide loner cars if needed.

Description of Work
Keller Bros fixed a part that deals with my steering in my vehicle.

11/13/2009

Patricia V.

Contacted Keller Bros on Wednesday October 14 to make an appointment to have our 2002 Chevy Tahoe looked at as the truck was running rough on cold mornings. My wife was told to drop the truck that night and they would look at it first thing Thursday morning while it was cold. Received a call mid Thursday morning inquring what we needed to have done? After explaining the problem again, they indicated that they would have to wait until Friday morning, since it had already warmed up for the day. Received a call Friday morning that the fuel pump needed to be placed for $1,100. Approved the repair and the truck runs no better than before. Followed up with Keller Bros and we were told, yes the fuel pump needed to be replaced, let's now change the spark plugs and wires and see if that corrects the problem for an additional $600. See if that corrects the problem?? No mention since we just spent $1,100 on a fuel pump that didn't fix the problem, we will discount the cost the spark plugs and wire. I was told by other repair shops, changing spark plugs and wires should not cost $600 and to go find another reapir shop. To expensive for guess work, we will not be going back to Keller Bros!

Description of Work
Diagnostic and repair of 2002 Chevy Tahoe

05/28/2009

Jacolyn P.

My vehicle had some recurring problem which they tried to work on it as long as they could. They fixed a lot of other things but not the root problem because I didn't let them to do it. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Keller Bros to do some machine control work on my vehicle.

10/18/2008

Brian P.

Went well. Work was done promptly.

Description of Work
Coolant flush.

09/18/2008

Brian P.

They are a little pricey but their service and workmanship are good.

Description of Work
30000 mile service for 4x4 pickup.

10/12/2007

CARLA R.

They are the best in the area. They provide a good, honest, basic service. They can do everything from small repairs to really big jobs. They always do quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Keller Bros repaired a rear hatch that wouldn't open on my 96 Toyota Forerunner.

03/15/2007

JIM M.

I had taken my car to Elway Toyota for a quick Saturday afternoon rotation and balance and they really screwed it up. After 3 more visits it was still bad. I followed that with Arapahoe Hyundai (I have an Elantra) and still bad. I had heard of Keller as being very good and took it into them. 15 minutes later it was corrected. You would think this is a simple thing but, it's amazing how many of the dealers can't get it right.

Description of Work
Tire balancing.

Category car tires

10/10/2006

RICHARD P.

While a bit pricey, I was quite pleased to have my truck fixed by a group of people who were very prompt and courteous and seem to know what they were doing.

Description of Work
My old truck quit running and had to be towed in. They quickly found the problem (electrical) and replaced the bad parts but with the caution that there might be a further problem they couldn't detect until it was running and could be road tested. Fortunately, that was all that was wrong, and they called the next day to tell me that it was done.

06/15/2005

JOEL P.

WORK WAS DONE IN A TIMELY FASHION. EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AHEAD OF TIME AND I KNEW WHAT THE COST WOULD BE. GOT A DISCOUNT ON RENTAL CAR AS WELL AS A DISCOUNT ON PARTS WITH MY AAA CARD.

Description of Work
REPLACED FRONT BRAKES AND DID A LUBE AND OIL CHANGE. HAD TIRES ROTATED AND USED THEIR RENTAL CAR SERVICE WHILE SERVICE PERFORMED.

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Glass
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Auto repair, auto air conditioning equipment, auto diagnostic service, electric service, renting and leasing, windshield, glass shops, brake service, engines-rebuild and exchange, tire retread and repair, transmissions-automobile & wheel alignment.