IRISH PLUMBING

With Angi since August 2008

LICENSE #MP-180358....

Altitude Plumbing and Heating Llc

Altitude Plumbing and Heating Llc

We are a family business that takes care of our customers. We have integrity and take pride in all Jobs .We work with architects and designers to produce beautiful, functional structures. Call us today and bring our plumbing management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. Our service side has vast knowledge and experience for all of your plumbing needs. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality plumbing every time.

06/08/2017

Awesome! He knows what he is doing. Fast, efficient, shows up on time. This is the second time we have had him come out to correct problems left by another plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new waste lift station installed and he fixed the broken check valves.

05/11/2015

Dave is very honest, works hard and fast, and gets it done. Everything he's done has held up for years, and he provides good advice. He lives near us and we really appreciate that he's showed up in the evenings and other inopportune times to fit us into his schedule. All our experiences have been good. He'll also tell you if he's too busy and can't fit you in so you can find someone else and get o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave's done a number of jobs for us - this latest was replacing an outdoor facet that probably froze on a rental property. He also did the plumbing for a kitchen remodel in our home and did the plumbing for an irrigation pump - this was for a replacement pump and it was a very tight fit.

04/30/2014

Dave Mulroney is an honest and hard-working plumber. He tackled a difficult job and found ways to economize.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plumbing fixtures and revamped baseboard heating system.

02/13/2012

I think they are fantastic! I will use them again if I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed one toilet and two showers.

09/17/2011

I was very happy to see a Master Plumber, not some technician that needs to call the office for advice, which is so common. But you get charged the same rate as if a Master Plumber had come out. Therefore, I felt not only safer when using my heater, but saved money because he knew what he was doing and finished the job quicker than a rookie could have done it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My propane heater in the cabin was 'red-flagged' by my propane delivery company. I called Irish Plumbing on the recommendation of some neighbors. He came right out.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac