When choosing between well water vs. city water, there’s rarely a cut-and-dry answer. Learn the difference between the two water sources in this short guide.
Get matched with top well pump repair services in Fort Collins, CO
There are 12 highly-rated local well pump repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Well Water Pump Repair Reviews in Fort Collins
- Complete Basement SystemsWent well. Melvin was prompt, did the work expected, cleaned up well. Identified an preexisting plumbing leak, and when I provided the parts, fixed it for me. Hardest part was entering this review, since the link they gave me was to basementssystemscolorado, and not Rod Martins.
- Reliable Rooter Service LLCInstallation took a couple of hours as Danny had to determine which parts needed to replace and run to the supper to obtain replacement parts.
- Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and CoolingJohn gave the lowest and most correct bid among 3 companys we had look at our problem. I was obvious by the bids 2 other companies gave us, Anytime Plumbing, and Action Plumbing, didn't want to do the work. Their bids were as much as double what we paid Paul's Plumbing. Pauls plumbing also fixed a Moen faucet leak without added labor charge. I paid an additional $40 for the part
- Guffey Windmill & Well ServiceThey did the work on time and within budget. They are very knowledgeable about wind and solar power and will travel to northern Colorado. If you have a windmill problem, call them. They can help!
- Wayne's Pump ServiceI give them high grades. I have dealt with them few times. They took the original pump. They come out and looked at few things. They were great. They would the first one I would call.
- Ingram Drilling IncTheir forcing me over budget required extreme measures on my behalf because it made the project exceed the approved construction loan amount. It appears the extra depth was unnecessary based on what the driller told me the day of the drilling. Note the driller and the owner of the company were both hostile toward me, and did not want to discuss this. I talked on the phone one time with the owner, and he was raging at me and threatening me with legal action if I did not pay. He would not discuss on the phone again, nor answer my emails. In my emails, I suggested splitting the difference of the cost of the unauthorized work, but no answer from them. I ended up paying the entire $1,800+ of unauthorized work, so that my project would not be encumbered by them. The only way they can start to make this right is to refund that entire amount of money for the unauthorized work (but note it still cost me much in additional costs that were ramifications of their manuever)
Wells in Fort Collins
- Business Description:We are a family business that takes care of our customers. We have integrity and take pride in all Jobs .We work with architects and designers to produce beautiful, functional structures. Call us today and bring our plumbing management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. Our service side has vast knowledge and experience for all of your plumbing needs. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site ..Recent Review:Great job, speedy service and a fair price for the job. Dave was super-friendly and communicative.Marty G.
- Business Description:Hello I am Fidencio Covarrubias my specialty is replacing rusted out window wells and making window wells code complaint and I have been doing this type of work for over 10 years and i am licensed and ensured and am known for quality in my line of work and there is no other window well company that can beat my pricing would enjoy to serve you in any window well needs I also do window well clean out and replace basements windows and also do french drains and perimeter drain taps and do sump p..Recent Review:Window well was rusted out. The guys showed up and took care of it and did a good job cleaning up after.Ben M.
- Business Description:My services include most anything involving dirt with small and large equipment. We have experience in new construction, sewer/water line installation, final grading. Complete septic system installation and repairs. We also repair sewer/water lines. We can prepare building pads, barn pads and road maintenance/installation. We can preform small demolitions. We have experience with grading and grading corrections for proper drainage. I am an owner operator who has been in construction 20 plus y..Recent Review:Eric and his team proved to be professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of grading excavation work.JR B.
- Business Description:Reliable Rooter is family owned and operated with over 20 years of experience. Our dedicated team provides prompt, professional service and a higher standard of workmanship. For your convenience, we even offer emergency service seven days a weekRecent Review:Everything went just as planned, and yes, he is very reliable. His communicating was great.Debbie M.
- Business Description:Adding a professionally installed egress window & well not only protects your family by providing a reliable escape, it also transforms your basement living area with beautiful, natural light. Egress, Inc is the largest egress window & well specialist in the Rocky Mountain Region. From simple expansions to engineer structural modifications, Egress Inc has the knowledge and experience to professionally & efficiently handle all your egress window & well needs. In addition to egress windows o..Recent Review:Next time you walk by an egress window on one of these flipped homes - check out the workmanship - crooked, leaking glue out the sides, certainly no permit. I know this because I have witnessed it AND I called one of those "cheap" window people for an estimate (notice how they are ready at the drop off a hat and then drop out of sight when there are problems? The window placed by Egree Inc is perfect. Was it more expensive - not much more than as egress window placed in 2013 that was equal in quality. It was also permitted, inspected, and sits level without leftover glue seeping out the sides. Was there a wait time - not more than I would expect from any quality provider. I was kept informed on the timeline and the window was completed as promised. BONUS - the workmanship is guaranteed and the company will be around to stand behind the workmanship. Excellent workValerie C.
- Business Description:We are a complete water intrusion repair company, If you have water coming into your home causing dampness, mold, structural movements, soil erosion, wet or low spots in yard, we can diagnose and stop the water intrusion. We offer free inspections, we give you a detailed repair plan, and we offer a wide variety of ways to pay for and to get a water intrusion repair system in place such as (1) Sweat equity drains, you help with digging trenches, you buy materials, we inspect, final grade trenc..Recent Review:They were outstanding and did a good job. They were quick to respond, professional, courteous, respectful and really nice people.Melinda H.
- Business Description:WE ARE OPEN TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITY AT THIS TIME Our business was built on a foundation of caring – about our communities, our vendors, our customers, our employees, and our company. During an infectious disease outbreak, this means taking every precaution possible to keep others healthy and safe. With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures in our business to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as; All employees and technicians will limit physical cont..Recent Review:very well and your service Techs were very professional and helpful. would highly recommend your services. Mark S.Mark s.
- Business Description:Johns’ Well service was established in 1980 as a sole proprietorship. Since then, it has grown to nine employees and has the capability to provide service for water well pumps, pump controls of all types, water storage systems, and all types of water filtration and treatment equipment. Additional service area covered: Colorado Northern Front RangRecent Review:Mike and his crew and John's Well went above and beyond to help us out in a difficult situation and not only were they extremely accommodating, they were SUCH a pleasure to work with! They were incredibly responsive, flexible, professional and thorough! We love Mike and his crew and we appreciate everything they did for us! HIGHLY recommendTrish G.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pureRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommendedTony R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful well articles
A faulty well pump can cause your water to shut off, lower your water pressure, or result in filthy, unhealthy water. If you suspect an issue with your pump, it’s important to deal with it right away. Here’s how to spot problems.
Drilling a well could save you hundreds on water bills and deliver healthier water to your home. The cost to drill a well, though, depends on factors like location and how deep you need to dig. Find out more about the costs to drill a well.
Find well pump repair services in
well pump repair services in Fort Collins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Against All Elements LLC747 SHERIDAN BLVD
- Alpha Plumbing713 W. Mulberry St.
Fort Collins, Colorado
- AMERICAN SERVICES INC513 A N LINK LN
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling335 8th St SE
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Colorado15750 Centretech Cir
- Against All Elements LLC
- C M Plumbing and Heating Co2063 Doyle Dr
- Chem Free Pure Water Systems338 Mountain Dr N
- COLSON SPRINKLER & LANDSCAPING?2445 S ARTHUR AVE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Basement Systems11795 E. 45th Avenue
- C M Plumbing and Heating Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- EGRESS INC2963 W 91st Pl
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evergreen Landscape & Sprinkler CoPO Box 2146
Fort Collins, Colorado
- EGRESS INC
- Integrity Remodeling Services5713 Mangrove Ct
- Integrity Remodeling Services
- Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric LLC 541 E Garden Dr Unit L www.lightenupservices.com
- Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric LLC
- Northern Colorado Plumbing & Drain Service Inc3999 G W Bush Ave
- Northern Colorado Plumbing & Drain Service Inc
- The Water Shed Inc.3005 E Nationway
- The Water Shed Inc.
- Well Hose9419 E San Salvador Dr
- Well Hose