Buying a used piano can be an exciting—but nerve-wracking—process, especially when damage could be lurking below the surface. Whether you’re a piano expert or a total novice, we’ve got some tips for how to buy a quality used piano.
Get matched with top blind cleaners in Fort Collins, CO
There are 6 highly-rated local blind cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Blind Cleaning Reviews in Fort Collins
- Andora CleaningI love everyone that's ever come to clean for me from Andora! They are so kind and professional and do the best job. Andora day is my happy day!
- Andora CleaningThis Company is exceptional! What I valued most was their professionalism and their willingness to help our family with cleaning during a difficult time. I highly recommend them for whatever your cleaning needs might be!
- Andora CleaningAmazing job!!! Worked with me on when it was best for me to have them clean and wanted to know exactly what I wanted done. I then received a follow up call to make sure all was good
- Preferred Klean-Co LlcThey did a fabulous job! Very responsive to my mother's wishes and needs. They did an unbelievable amount of work in a short time!
- Budget Blinds of Fort CollinsI was able to talk about what I wanted, saw samples and took measurements. I have ordered the. The experience was positive. They were prompt, timely and friendly.
- Just Like New CleaningThey are very good. They come when they are suppose to and it is the same crew every time. I have had no issues with them.
- Purity Chemical Free Cleaning CompanyStephanie started with some deep cleaning in May. I was pleased with her work. She worked really fast and was able to do the regular cleaning plus some deeper cleaning like blinds, cabinet faces, etc. Then with no warning via text she announced she would no longer be cleaning my house and would be turning it over to someone else. I had specifically chosen this company because it would be the same person in my house each time, so needless to say I was disappointed. When I called her she was rude and didn't understand my concern. I decided to try her replacement, but she is slower and barely getting my house clean with no time for deep cleaning. Now I am looking for someone else
- HUNTINGTON CLEANERSBlinds were returned to me in essentially they same condition/appearance that they left my house. I talked to a manager at Huntington who assured me someone would call me back to deal with my complaints. The phone call was not forthcoming.
Blind Cleaning Services in Fort Collins
- Business Description:One Source Cleaning is a customer service based cleaning company committed to helping your family create a happy & healthy home. We use our own Essential Oil based cleaner that is safe for your pets and kids. We hire cleaning professionals who are friendly, compassionate and get the job done right. This is our promise to youRecent Review:thorough and careful; respected my requests for non-chemical cleaners.Cynthia W.
- Business Description:Here at NCRS we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy. With outstanding and on time service. We'll keep you smiling year after year. Our technicians are Neat, courteous, and professional. With competitive rates, and knowledge.Recent Review:Northern Colorado Restoration Services handled our projects better than any contractor we have ever engaged before, and they actually finished all work before the due date. Before any work started, Jeremy provided a comprehensive written estimate, and once his crew began, he kept us informed and promptly sent written copies of any approved changes. From start to finish, the company worked patiently with our family's special circumstances and consistently demonstrated a caring, supportive and positive attitude as they skillfully completed a bathroom renovation--including beautiful shower surround and flooring--new plumbing/plumbing repairs, new electrical panel, kitchen re-wiring, painting and drywall work, plus major cleaning. Northern Colorado Restoration Services is now the only company we will contact for the type of services they offer! This company is simply tremendous; they set the bar for all the restJames S.
- Business Description:Andora Cleaning offers quality house cleaning services from exceptional people. Our house cleaning services include a one-time house cleaning, recurring house cleanings, move-in/move-out, and vacation rental cleaning (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.). We donate 10% of all profits to local non-profits. We live right here in Fort Collins, Colorado, and giving back to our local community is at the heart of what we do. All of our cleaners have had background checks, and we only hire people with great reputat..Recent Review:I love everyone that's ever come to clean for me from Andora! They are so kind and professional and do the best job. Andora day is my happy day!Meaghan E.
- Business Description:Call us today for any and all of your housecleaning needs. Ask about our Fall specials.Recent Review:A1 CLEANING HAS BEEN CLEANING FOR US FOR OVER A YEAR AND ALWAYS DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB!!! THEY ARE VERY DEPENDABLE AND HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION!! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!Steve K.
- Business Description:COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 69 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can t..Recent Review:The young men who did the work were EXCELLENT in every way. The scheduling was not as good. The part that was the least professional was the calling: calling to set the time of day, and calling to say they were on their way, etc. Everyone I know screens their calls. Their calls were NEVER identified as Coit. When I made the appointment originally I ask: Will the calls be identified as Coit. The receptionist said yes. I didn't answer the calls. This seems like an easy fix. Some had company phones --why were they not coming up as Coit? Some had to use their personal phones-WRONG on many levels. Scheduling was not smooth. I received a call that they would be coming between 1-3pm. I left the house in the morning. A team arrived while I was gone 10am. They wondered why I wasn't home. It was a mess. All the services were EXPENSIVE. $130. to clean two tiny bathroom floors. There was a $179 m,minimum but the guy who bid the job didn't bother to tell me that I had other services that I would have scheduled to meet the min. Air duct cleaning with 24 vents $634 with $100 extra for disinfectant. On television they were running a special. The scheduling person also told me there was a 40% discount. This is all sells talk, because $500 + $10 per vent is standard in the industry. The estimate man didn't bother to tell me that the disinfectrant was a $100 extra. He made it sound like it was included. Total:$734.00 I am not sure if I will use this company again. This was my first attempt and I have some very negative feeling about the why it was handled that are t9otally unrelated to the young men who worked hard and did a great jobClaudia M.
- Business Description:We believe the best way to serve you is to serve our employees first. We care about their goals, their hopes and dreams. That's why we've structured our entire business model around giving each employee the opportunity to advance further with our company. We want them to succeed not only when it comes to cleaning, but at life in general. That's why we provide company cars, phones, the highest hourly pay around, bonuses and more importantly an unparalleled level of flexibility and understandin..Recent Review:I rescheduled with Castle Fresh for 4 hours clean after the lock downs eased up. As "punishment" for leaving them during the lock down months, Brian charged me extra for 4 cleanings. Then the price would go back down to the usual amount. The first cleaner spent 3.5 hours cleaning two bathrooms, one quarter bath, two bedrooms, a small laundry room and the hallway. She then spent the remaining half hour poorly cleaning the kitchen. She left the office, dining room, living room, den and hallway untouched. Castle Fresh did reimburse me for the third of the house she didn't clean. I don't know what she was doing for 3.5 hours, but it wasn't cleaning. And afterwards, I discovered some small things missing. Hmmm.... Second cleaner was great. No issues. Brian touts that the company is ready to meet client needs. I am allergic to all chemicals, cleaning supplies, smoke and more. Since I am handicapped, and have difficulty sleeping, I have repeatedly requested cleaning people come after 9:30 am. Last cleaner showed up at 9 am. Husband answered the door and said she wasn't who we were expecting and it was too early. We weren't quite ready. I asked her if she could go have a cup of coffee and come back in 30 minutes. She gave me the pitch about wanting to keep customers happy and our needs came first, blah, blah, blah. She wanted to go outside to call her manager. I told her to leave the cleaning supplies in the house. When she returned, she walked near me and I could smell that she just reeked of cigarette smoke. I asked her if she was a smoker. She said yes and that she was going to leave because I wasn't happy. She chose to leave and did. Castle Fresh ONLY takes credit card for payment. You cannot write a check. Brian decided that I had told the cleaner to leave and not clean, even though I had tried to prevent her from doing so. Because he had my credit card number, he charged me $49. So unfair. She lied to him and blamed me for her decision to leave our home. I would NOT recommend this cleaning companyBobbi T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:I have been cleaning since I was very young, and have worked in the industry professionally for about two years now. I started this business because I am very passionate about a job being well done. At Done Rite Housecleaning, We specialize in residential cleaning. Our services include dusting, from top to bottom, including blinds and fans. We also clean bathrooms and kitchens, sweep, mop, and we also use green products too! The only thing we don't do is organize the home. We will make it..
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Aspen! I started Treehouse Homekeepers after working for many different cleaning companies and deciding I could do better! Even though I am young I am passionate about what I do, I enjoy cleaning and the happiness it brings. I provide top to bottom detailed cleans, from cobwebs and ceiling fans to baseboards and floors. I am the perfect cleaner when attention to detail matters
- Business Description:Hello! I am Linda Harr and new to Angie's List. I am a white glove cleaner-clean the old fashion way and can do anything that has to do with maintaining a home! Including laundry, cooking, mowing and gardening! If I can be of help to you, feel free to call or text me! I am insured - bonded and references upon request. I look forward to working with you! Lind
Explore our Solution Center for helpful blind cleaning service articles
Everything You Need to Know About Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning, the High-Tech Solution to Dirty Windows
High-tech ultrasonic cleaning takes your dirtiest window coverings and makes them new again. Use our guide to learn about the process, costs, and advantages of ultrasonic cleaning and get helpful tips to find the best cleaning service near you.
Cleaning vertical blinds isn’t as easy as it looks. In order to make sure the fabric or vinyl vanes are cleaned without being damaged, you need to fully remove them and clean them properly. This guide breaks down the best way to get it done.
Find blind cleaners in
blind cleaners in Fort Collins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Done Rite housecleaning LLC 6138 Taylor St
- Done Rite housecleaning LLC
- Handyman Matters of Boulder And Fort Collins5485 Conestoga Court Suite 230-B
- Handyman Matters of Boulder And Fort Collins
- Northern Colorado Restoration Services3192 W 3rd St Rd
- Northern Colorado Restoration Services
- One Source Cleaning, LLC116 E Drake Rd
Fort Collins, Colorado
- One Source Cleaning, LLC
- Sparkling clean house cleaning 3271 Stanford Rd
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Sparkling clean house cleaning
- United Window Cleaning909 Terra View Cir.
Fort Collins, Colorado
- United Window Cleaning
- Value Clean Carpet & Upholstery Care3524 Westminster Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Value Clean Carpet & Upholstery Care
- White Diamond Cleaning Services1279 Lark Ave
- White Diamond Cleaning Services