Handyman Matters of Boulder And Fort Collins

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

Locally owned handyman company with the skills and expertise to perform jobs ranging from garbage disposal installs to full bathroom or kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and a proud member of Team Dave Logan. We pride ourselves on establishing client trust and look forward to becoming your home improvement partner....

Skylight Specialists, Inc.

Skylight Specialists, Inc., is a family owned & operated skylight company based in Littleton, CO. We repair, replace and install all residential and commercial skylights. With the support of a thoroughly-trained and highly skilled crew of in-house technicians, we have special teams of experts dedicated to each of our commercial & residential divisions that are fully equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to see your project through. Since 1980, Skylight Specialists, Inc. has been redefined “living space” and brought light to our customer’s lives. Backed by over 30 years of experience & over 10,000 customers, we are the nation’s #1 skylight resource.

Offers by Skylight Specialists, Inc. on Angi
All-City Overhead Doors

We offer quality and affordable garage door services. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate.

Jim Beams Garage Doors

We only use the highest quality materials and trusted brands so you know your garage is in the best of hands. I was trained in Florida where everything has to be Hurricane rated and inspected by contractors so my work is flawless. Call today to schedule garage door service, new garage doors, and roll up doors.

Offers by Jim Beams Garage Doors on Angi

08/14/2018

The main reason for calling them was two jobs involving some height and difficult access -- reattaching a roof fascia that was coming off and creating a new interior window frame for a new skylight (turned out that the roofers who installed skylights did not do anything interior!). Both of these went quickly and well. As did a small job installing a valve in a shower line. However there were probl...

Description of Work
Assorted repair jobs

Category contractors,handyman service,lighting

08/22/2017

The serviceman arrived on time and did these jobs quickly and well, with no fuss. I think pricing is reasonable for this kind of on-site service. The main drawback was a long lead time for service (about 3 weeks from making the appointment).

Description of Work
I hired them to tack up a loose board in the eaves of my house and to secure a loose coax cable running from the roof of my house. These are simple tasks and I probably could have one them myself, except that I would have needed a very tall ladder to reach them and I didn't want to climb that high.

Category handyman service

03/27/2017

Really good! Took a little longer than expected due to an extra trip to the hardware store but the work was completed professionally and appropriately.

Description of Work
Couple of plumbing issues that were resolved.

Category handyman service,plumbing

02/24/2017

Dean arrived on time, took care of the work, and cleaned up after himself. In addition, we received a 10% senior discount.

Description of Work
After kitchen counter and tile backsplash replacement, we needed someone to re-install the dishwasher, faucet and garbage disposal

Category handyman service,plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you, Handyman Matters of Boulder and Fort Collins

11/13/2016

Work was done well but I agree with someone else's post that they should not charge the full hourly rate while shopping for materials.

Description of Work
Bathroom fan

Category handyman service

Tiling, kitchen and bath remodel, carpentry, deck repairs, doors and windows, fences, drywall, gutter cleaning and repair, siding, fascia & soffit repair, plumbing, electrical, caulking, weather stripping, power washing, flooring, wheelchair ramps, grab bar & hand rail install, screen repair, trim, concrete & insulation

Ask for details.