Pixie Dust Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

407 S 21st St

Laramie, WY 82070

Offering world class service with free estimates. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We bill at the end of the month and offer electronic billing. We have referral programs and 110% guarantee....

09/05/2015

Dustin B.

Tried to contact this provider via this website and their own website. No response at all. Either they're out of business or don't need any more business.

Description of Work
Nothing.

12/18/2014

Randy W.

Description of Work
Cleaned house after move out.

07/31/2014

CHUCK L.

07/28/2014

J'Laine P.

06/09/2014

Dani H.

06/05/2014

Ann H.

Wanted a deep clean for the house we just bought. They didn't do that good of a job. I should of saved my money and done it myself.

Description of Work
Cleaned house.

12/22/2013

Jennifer H.

They are friendly and very professional and do a fantastic job.... And the price isn't too bad either!!

Description of Work
They clean my house every week and I absolutely love the girls that come.

06/26/2013

Monica H.

The "pixie" does a great job. She could pay a little more attention to details, cleaning areas beyond basic tops of things but I am happy someone else is doing it besides me!!

Description of Work
They do bi-monthly cleaning for our home. Basic dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, etc...

Carpet Medic LLC

Carpet Medic, LLC is a family owned and operated company with a reputation for quality work and friendly customer service. We separate ourselves from the competition with: - Over 11 years of experience in the industry - Green and biodegradable cleaning products that are safe for children and pets - 24-hour emergency services - Free estimates to help you make the right decision for your budget. By using nothing but the latest technology and products, we can ensure that your flooring is returned to the best condition possible. Reach out to us today for a free estimate on our professional carpet cleaning services.

Offers by Carpet Medic LLC on Angi
    Sprinkles Cleaning and Janitorial Maintenance

At Sprinkles Cleaning I help you take the guess work out of your housework! I have been cleaning for 29 years. I offer “FREE ESTIMATES” so you don’t feel like there’s any surprises at all. I am insured and my business is Sprinkles Cleaning and Janitorial Services LLC! Give me a call and let’s see how I can make your life Sparkle with Sprinkles Cleaning. I offer emergency services as well as military and senior citizens discounts as well. Sprinkles Cleaning offers the following types of cleaning services: Standard cleaning Deep cleaning Move in/ Move out cleaning Apartment cleaning Residential cleaning Air BNB cleaning Studio cleaning

We are a residential and commercial cleaning company. Performing property management cleaning,, move out, move in, spruce up to sell. One time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly cleaning, we have a Pixie for you.We will assist with yard work, snow removal and light maintenance. Construction clean up.

Official licensed contracting electrical, or plumbing not offered.