COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Denver

Founded 1950 • With Angi since October 2005

2550 S Tejon St

Englewood, CO 80110

COIT Cleaning and Restoration specializes in professional residential and commercial cleaning services. In addition, we help families and businesses by providing certified 24-hour emergency water, smoke and wind damage Restoration services. COIT is the expert in the cleaning and restoration industry with more than 69 Years of Experience and Excellence. We offer our customers unparalleled service, professionalism and quality with a 100%, risk-free, money back guarantee. We're a brand you can trust! Visit us at www.coit.com/denver to learn more....

08/26/2018

Larry A R.

The cleaning job was excellent, and the cleaners were professional technically and courteous. However, even after offering a 40% discount, Coit as much as twice the amount bid by other Angie's List bidders. We had not had ducts and carpets cleaned for 10 years and were concerned about a thorough job. We chose them only because they guaranteed complete satisfaction (we were completely satisfied); but next time we will hire one of Angie's list price competitive businesses!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and furnace ducts cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

08/03/2017

Deborah F.

The workers were fine. I remember there was one by the stairs, one area that I didn't think they cleaned well. So it wasn't the best.

07/31/2017

Janet M.

They sent one person to clean the carpet. They move everything and they are in and out in 20 minutes.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

06/07/2017

Gordon R.

It went well. Well done and delivered on time at scheduled appointments.

Description of Work
We had 10 drapes (5 pairs) cleaned by Coit. They came and removed them, and then delivered and rehung them.

Category drapery cleaning

01/02/2017

Carrie C.

I can rally see a difference in the dust around the house!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning & duct cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

10/11/2016

Pat I.

They did a great job. Very expensive. They are always here when they say they are going to be. Do a great job cleaning the carpets.

Description of Work
Clean carpets.

10/04/2016

Linda B.

There was only one and he was courteous, prompt, did a good job. I'd give him an A.

Description of Work
I use COIT Cleaning and Restoration of Denver for carpet cleaning services.

04/11/2016

Gail T.

I used Coit Cleaning Services. They were here in January 2015. It cost $900.

Description of Work
They did counter tops and tile service.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

01/26/2016

Jesse E.

They could have been on time. The end result was good.

Description of Work
They cleaned four couches.

Category upholstery cleaning

08/22/2015

Magdalena M.

Never showed up. We called at 10:30 a.m. Were told they had us scheduled for August 29th, the following Saturday from the contract date and that they had left us a telephone message. I listened to ALL my messages and there was NO message from any representative of COIT.

Description of Work
Gave us a cost estimate. We agreed on cost. Scheduled services for August 22, 2015 between 8:30-10:00 a.m.

02/13/2015

Ruthie R.

I will begin by saying that, unfortunately, it is rare that I take the time to write a review, especially in the case of good service, but I expect good service at all times since its my money that pays for it. That being said, I was not only pleased with the upholstery and carpet cleaning, but with the ease of scheduling. That seems to be where a lot of the added stress gets added is with scheduling... My toddler had an accident on the couch so it created an immediate need for upholstery cleaning. I called COIT, spoke to Chaela, let her know my sense of urgency, and the service tech was at my house in a couple of hours. I appreciated her just "making it happen" because I didn't have the time to get a tentative time, call my husband to see if he could meet the service tech, etc..., etc... Our service tech Hal was extremely professional, and so thorough that I kept checking the paperwork to make sure he had only marked the things we had discussed! Overall, I would recommend this company to anyone. The quality of service is confirmed through their employees.

Description of Work
Cleaned large sectional and living room carpet

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/17/2014

Marc M.

My online request for service was not forwarded to local office. When contacted, local office had a difficult time scheduling the service on the days I had requested. Service was fairly effective, but VERY expensive! I had my grout cleaned in a medium-sized kitchen and small hallway and it was over $400! Other companies are cheaper. I would have declined the quote before the work was done, but because of the scheduling problems, I asked them to just do it. My bad. Next time, I will put less trust in the online service request. Actually, next time, I will not use Coit or Coit.com.

Description of Work
Cleaned grout of a medium-sized kitchen, small hallway, and powder room.

Category ceramic tile

03/20/2014

DAVID B.

We have 3 dogs and 2 kids so the carpets need extra care. Tony often will do half a room and then show me the before and after. We've used him/COIT perhaps 5 times for carpet cleaning. They use a truck mounted machine so their price is comparable to other top-end carpet cleaners, which is to say that it is expensive. Since then, I've learned to wait for the 40% sales.

Description of Work
Tony has cleaned our carpets several times.

02/15/2014

Michael H.

When I called for an estimate, Steve was at my house in about an hour. COIT was running a 35% off sale and the estimate for all 30 air ducts and the dryer vent was $711. On the day of the service, Jose showed up at the door with protective booties on. After the survey of all the vents, he placed protective sleeves around all doors and surfaces where his hoses would touch. He showed us exactly where he needed to make holes in the furnace shroud and how he was going to do the service. As he was inspecting the furnace, which had also not been cleaned during the 19-year lifetime of the house, he recommended it be cleaned. We learned he could do the job and we consented to the extra charges. He worked between 3-4 hours and when he was done, he showed us that all vent covers were replaced, all holes were repaired and taped, the furnace and air conditioning vents were clean, and answered all of our questions. When he calculated the bill, he gave us another $25 off for the service. We highly recommend COIT and were totally satisfied with the professional work and standards that Steve and Jose displayed.

Description of Work
COIT performed an air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning. and air conditioning vent cleaning. It was the first service of this type to be performed on our 19-year old house.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

11/18/2013

John K.

We chose Coit primarily on the recommendation of a friend who said they wouldn't use anyone else. We were told the crew would arrive late morning and the carpets would be done early to late afternoon. The man who was scheduled to do the carpets arrived on time but the crew for the air ducts didn't show up until 3:00. They did call to say they had an unexpected delay on another job and called to keep us updated as the delay went on. Once they started everything went smoothly, everyone was courteous, efficient and professional. It was expensive, but we are very satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
Cleaned out air ducts, furnace and dryer vent; shampooed carpet in 3 rooms, stairs and cleaned 2 large area rugs.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

08/20/2013

Ryan S.

Very professional, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Cleaner called in the morning and gave me his arrival time. He did a fantastic job of cleaning the carpets, but he also gave thorough explanations of what he was doing, why he was doing it, and things he noticed during the cleaning. He also recommended a couple other services that I might be interested in, but in a very informative and professional manner. I never once got the impression that he was trying to sell me on any additional work. Although they're pricey, the work they do is outstanding!

Description of Work
Professional carpet cleaning.

07/31/2013

Christopher J.

Well it took almost a week to get a quote on how much it would cost. The first day they were supposed to show up they cancelled and then when they did show up they said they had a lot of work to do that day and asked if they could return tomorrow instead. I was not happy. The job that they did was to remove anything that was water or mold damaged, then replace the flooring and install a new vanity. This is a job that should have taken maybe 3 to 5 days max. We started the job on June 10th and the last day they were in my house was July 1st. Most of the time I had no idea when or what day people were coming to my house to do work. When they would come they would get one little part done. I am a teacher and it was a very good thing that I had the summer off or there was no way that this project would have gotten done. They made many mistakes along the way. They put a hole in our vent pipe, there is a 2 inch gap in the sub-flooring in front of the toilet, and they did not tile all the way up to the air vent cover and so cut into our sub-flooring to make a bigger vent fit. I had to buy the new baseboards, which they didn't paint, and the vanity, which is installed with the counter slightly off center. My biggest complaints are lack of communication and laziness. I have never been more stressed working with a company. I wish I had fired them and had someone else finish the bathroom. Throughout the process I received 4 different quotes and NONE of them were ever accurate and I had to ask for the quotes multiple times. That is including my final bill, but at that point I didn't care anymore and wanted to be done with the company. I waited 2 weeks for them to get back to me after the work was done and send our bill but they never did. I had to call and ask again for it. I will never do business with Coit again. Yes, they job did get done but to the lowest standards.

Description of Work
We had a leaky toilet which caused mold in our basement. They did the mold removal and replaced the flooring in the bathroom.

07/03/2013

DONNA B.

It went very well. They were very professional and courteous. Very helpful, and they did a good job.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

06/20/2013

Randy S.

The carpet cleaning was excellent. Period. End of discussion. We had stains in the carpet and they got predominately most of them out. We weren't expecting all of them to come out. As for their kitchen tile cleaning, the first time they came in it basically looked like they did nothing. They did what I could consider as a wet mop, that I could have done and the price was exorbitant. I called the manager. The first manager gave me a two-step, and the second manager was nice enough to come out. He took a rag and he took some chemical, rubbed a little bit on the floor and saw that I was correct and had the service redone by two other people. They did a 90 percent better job, but I still wasn't totally impressed with the price. At least they came back and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
I had two things done: one, our carpet to be cleaned, two, our kitchen floor to be cleaned, and i have to review them separately because we had two separate instances.

Category ceramic tile

06/10/2013

Chris N.

The cleaning itself and the techs who preformed it were top notch. The disconnect between what the salesman said (at the Denver Home and Garden show) and what the measurement tech said (price wise) was disconcerting, especially when it came to potential upholstery cleaning (which, due to price we did not order). I'm not suggesting it was purposefully misleading; just very 'sales inducing'. As far a carpet cleaning, we did get the quality they spoke of, for a price.

Description of Work
cleaned whole house carpets

Category fencing

Sorry about the carpets, but we only build fence so you have the wrong company.

06/04/2013

JoAnn V.

I could have achieved the same results at less than half of the cost. The technician cleaned the countertop and used a razor blade to get anything off that was still sticking to the countertop. Then he applied what was referred to as a wax. the countertop does not shine any better than when I have previously applied polish. He also missed some spots of stuck on stuff. The place I was most concerned about around the sink remained just the same with a rough area that he said he could not make any better. All in all the process is not worth the price paid. Given this experience, I'm not sure I would use any other COIT services.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed countertop

06/03/2013

Mary R.

Don't believe the television ad of "35% off." I think these guys charge whatever they figure the customer can pay. Start high -- then they might work the estimate down if you balk. DON'T count on any kind of a guarantee if you have pet stains.

Description of Work
Came out to give an estimate and clean. I had moved almost everything out of the requested area. Price was absolutely exorbitant. I opted to clean just the area that was soiled by dog urine and the tech did it in about 20 minutes. False advertising; no guarantee; extremely expensive. Too many other carpet cleaners around to pay these prices!

05/09/2013

Rolfe L.

Ducts were very dirty. Told us what they were going to do, they did it, then showed us what they had done. Very professional, very effective.

Description of Work
Cleaned all our ducts.

05/09/2013

Lynn L.

They cleaned a messy situation immediately. However, I asked them to communicate with me regarding the status of tasks they were performing. This did not happen. They claimed that they could not contact me on my cell phone. Yet, no one else had an issue contacting me. It was incredibly expensive and I would not use them again.

Description of Work
the main sewer line backed up in my rental house. my plumber called them, I didn't. They arrived immediately. I told them that I was not covered by insurance. They cleaned the basement and left dehumifiers.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

05/06/2013

Jamie S.

Coit team lead by Andre did a fantastic job and keep us informed of the progress along the way. The carpets look great upstairs and the carpet in the great room, while not as it was left, was still salvagable. The were on-time, effiicient, and extremly professional and enjoyable. We highly recommend Coit and Andre and his team.

Description of Work
After our tennant moved out the carpets we thought our carpets were history. We had heard great things about Coit and decided to go with the best to try and save the carpets. Coit was accomodating and came out in two days.

BOR Restoration

Water Damage, Mold Contamination, Fire/Smoke Damage, and Sewer Backup Mitigation and Restoration

Munoz Masonry LLC

20+ years experience. Residential & Commercial. Contact us for a free consultation, same day availability. Proudly servicing Denver and surrounding areas.

Contreras Construction Services

We are providers of construction services in the Denver area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Contreras Construction Services has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your concrete repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Carpet Cleaning, guard & protection, deodorizer, pet stain treatment | Drapery, Blind, Shade Cleaning & Installation | Upholstery Cleaning, guard & protection, deodorizer | Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing | Natural Stone Cleaning, Sealing, Polishing and Marble & Granite | Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC & Dryer Vent Cleaning | Area Rug Cleaning: Persian, Oriental & Specialty Rugs | Laminate, Engineered Wood, & Hard Wood Cleaning | Concrete Cleaning & Power Washing | Water/Fire/Smoke Damage Restoration