Letali LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2011

Letali, LLC is a custom cabinetry business, specializing in kitchens for new homes, remodeling of existing kitchens and bathrooms, as well as commercial cabinetry work. Letali is a family owned, wholesome business with owners that believe that people come first, always. Word of mouth referrals is Letali's number one form of advertising, which speaks for the type of business and service that Letali offers....

Joe's Roofing And Paving

We specialize in all phases of roofing installs, repairs, maintenance, and replacements, along with paver walkways, paver patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Asphalt Paving *Asphalt Shingles’s Replacement *Roof tear downs & Install *We work on All Types Of Roofs!! *Demolition Work * 17 Years experience Personally *Asphalt Overlays *Seal Coating *Emergency Pot Hole Repair *Patching & Fresh Parking Lots *Tub pointing *Snow Removal ~Concrete Driveways ~Concrete Sidewalks / Flatwork ~Stamped concrete & Patios ~Concrete Staining for Patios & More ~Parking Lot Stripping ~Parking Blocks Installed & Much Much More!! -Low Prices with High Quality Work - 7 two 0 7 Eight One 8 2 Five Three *Fully licensed in the state of Colorado

Urban Exteriors

We are a small, family run company. We have over 25 years of roofing and siding experience. We do business the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. Urban Exteriors is dedicated to providing quality materials, excellent workmanship and the highest customer satisfaction through ethical business practices. We strive to provide the best experience possible for every customer, as recommendations are the highest form of flattery.

Columbine Roofing LLC

Columbine Roofing LLC carries minimum $2,000,000 liability insurance coverage and full workman's compensation benefits for your protection and peace of mind. Financing is available. Also mention this add and receive a FREE upgrade to high-performance synthetic underlayment for your full roof replacement.

Offers by Columbine Roofing LLC on Angi

01/02/2020

It was great. Everything was done in a timely manner and they had a fair price. They also had a good quality of work. I have already referred them to my neighbors and parents.

Description of Work
They did whole house remodeling.

Category remodeling

04/29/2019

Perfect! They were very much on time and professional. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a general repairs but a year ago, they remodeled my bathroom and entry way of our house.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

05/24/2011

I'm telling you - if every contractor worked like Nick the world would be tormented by its own perfection! Of course, I did a great job for him too at letali.com!

Description of Work
We wanted a Pedini kitchen but could neither afford the cost or time. We did get a quote of $64,000+ for the Pedini kitchen we wanted; but, we also wanted to blend in elements of other kitchen manufactures and had a few ideas of our own (like a TV lift as our appliance garage). I build websites for a living, and I am an armchair architect, so I looked for a firm that fit my ideals and one I could trade with! I found Letali and its owner Nick Willert. He was doing carpentry in my neighborhood (Krisana Park) - rebuilding an entire home for a builder I know. Nick is a young guy with the carpentry skills, eye and attention to excellence I hardly ever see anymore. We looked at his carpentry work, spoke to him at length and even had lunch with he and his wife before we decided to trade build for build. Of course, we had to pay for most of the kitchen, but the trade was beneficial to both parties! Nick is punctual and very good with CAD drawings. After taking him to the Pedini showroom here in Denver, he worked-up a drawing that showed me in 3D how the kitchen would look in my Mid-Century Modern home. During our meeting before the build, he tweaked his CAD drawing with me on the spot. The kid has technology down! Even during the Website build that I did for his company - he was on top of what he wanted with social media tie-ins, design ideas and color. He started the kitchen when he said he would and he watched over the trades he brought in finishing the kitchen at the quoted cost and a few days early.

Category home remodeling

Custom Kitchens, Specialized cabinets including ADA Cabinets, Green Cabinetry, TV Lifts, and Home Libraries

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal