Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic system services in Aurora, CO
There are 18 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Aurora
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsTolon was punctual, comprehensive, professional and friendly. He let us follow him around while he was conducting the inspection, and explained not only his findings but also general information about the house. He communicated the major findings clearly at the end, and we received the full report that night
- Lion Home ServiceEfficient, professional, friendly. Talked through options. Service performed according to expectations.
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsOur agent Victor was excited to talk with us about the different aspects of the home. Since we are new home buyers it was a great learning experience and we really enjoyed learning from the agent. Victor did a thorough inspection and pointed out the highlights with the main services. we would this company again
- Axium Inspections & Radon MitigationsThanh Vo did a fastastic job in inspecting our seen to be home, he was vary thorough and I felt like he went the extra mile in order to make sure we were covered and knew, the good, the bad, and the ugly, he also gave us a great deal of tips and ideas on how to handle some of these issues which put us at ease. Axium was fast, responsive, and took care of us asap, that coupled with a fantastic promotion going with angies list made the experience a home run for us! If we find ourselves in this situation again, we will be sure to use Thanh and Axium
- Columbia Sanitary ServiceFirst, let me say that we have been using Columbia Sanitary for months with no issue. Recently, however, the normal technician that services our RV was injured and so instead they sent an inexperienced technician who had no clue what he was doing and spoke no English to service my $120,000 RV. I attempted to contact them multiple times when the tech showed up unannounced (we always request and receive a call in advance) and was unable to locate the tank release latches, a very basic thing. I attempted to talk the tech through the location over the phone, as I was not on site (hence the request for a call), and he was unable to understand what I was saying when I explained that the latches were located inside of the basement door, directly under the driver side slide. He had no clue what I was saying. I tried many times to contact Columbia Sanitary to no avail. I finally get a call back a few hours later from the manager, long after the tech has left, who was not only incredibly nasty and disrespectful, but actually had to nerve to falsely accuse me of being rude to the technician for attempting to give him instructions. No apology for the lack of advance notice or assurance of the tech's qualifications, just excuses and false accusations. She literally called me to argue, tell me they no longer wanted my business, and hang up on me like a petulant teenager. I was floored by the immaturity and incredibly irresponsible nature of their treatment of a customer. How on earth can a company with such unprofessional and disrespectful management possibly stay in business
- K2 ExcavationI am very satisfied with the service that Arden at K2 provided. We just bought a home with a failing septic system and hot many quotes for replacement. Of all the companies we contacted, K2 was the easiest to get honest, straight forward information from. We are so glad we hired them. They helped us with permitting questions and got to work within less than 2 weeks
- Chapman Septic Service, Inc.It was a pleasure to have them doing the work. They were fantastic. They were responsive. They did a good job. They were great to work with. The one thing they don’t do is take care of the turf afterwards. They had fair pricing.
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCWhen we had a failed leach field, we hired John (Absolute Diversified Services, LLC). He is an exceptional, experienced excavator, and explained his work clearly in advance as well as while the project progressed. When it became clear that a tree needed to be removed, he did all he could to be sure that only one had to go. He works very hard, treats his employees with dignity and respect, and left the job site clean and as much like it was before the project began as possible under the circumstances. John responds promptly to calls, emails, and texts, and has a great working relationship with professionals at the county health department and local engineering firms. We can't say enough about John and his business, and wish that every contractor we do business with had the same work ethic and sense of professionalism that he does. Thank you, John
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupThey have always been our clean-out people, so we've always felt the price was competitive. I did not take other bids on the price. Their price is usually fair.
- APEX CONSTRUCTIONTHIS COMPANY IS FAR AND ABOVE THE BEST COMPANY WE HAVE WORKED WITH FOR ANY REASON EVER. THE GENTLEMAN IS VERY KIND AND KNOWS EVERY THING ABOUT ANY SEPTIC SYSTEM IN COLORADO. THEY ARE FAR MORE PROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY TIMELY THAN MOST COMPANIES.
Last update on October 19, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Aurora, CO
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Whether you should hire a septic service pro or a plumber depends on many factors. Here’s how to tell who should fix your septic system backup.
Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Cherry Creek,
- Cherry Hills Village,
- Greenwood Village,
- Lone Tree,
- Commerce City,
- Highlands Ranch,
- Mountain View,
Septic Tank Contractors in Aurora, CO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- $99 Rooter LLC1694 W Hamilton Pl
Englewood, Colorado 80110
- $99 Rooter LLC
- A Better Plumber12445 E 39TH AVE
Denver, Colorado 80239
- A Mile Hi Sewer And Drain Cleaning Co. LLC4655 South Julian St N/A
Englewood, Colorado 80110
- Absolute Diversified Services, LLCP.O. Box 622
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104
- Afford-A-Rooter10860 Dover St Ste 2300
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
- Affordable Plumber1151 Colorado Blvd. Ste. 205
Denver, Colorado 80206
- All Colorado Radon Mitigation Inc4630 S Broadway
Englewood, Colorado 80113
- Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric5000 W 29th Ave
Denver, Colorado 80212
- At Your Service Plumbing & Rooter225 Union Blvd suite 150
Denver, Colorado 80228
- Axium Inspections & Radon Mitigations1700 N Lincoln St Ste 1700
Denver, Colorado 80203
- A Better Plumber
- Friendly Plumbing2300 Eppinger Blvd
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Friendly Plumbing
- Greater Western Plumbing4180 Ammons St
Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033
- Greater Western Plumbing
- KERWIN PLUMBING & HEATING INCPO BOX 1176
Broomfield, Colorado 80038
- KERWIN PLUMBING & HEATING INC
- n2it plumbing and sewer servicesP.O. BOX 581
Kiowa, Colorado 80117
- n2it plumbing and sewer services
- Quick's Hoe1460 E 64th Ave
Denver, Colorado 80229
- Quick's Hoe
Septic tank companies that service Aurora
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.