Everlast Construction

CSLB
08/31/2017

1270 SPRINGBROOK RD

Walnut Creek, CA 94597

We are working as usual we do use protection and social distancing. Virtual meetings are available if needed.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Award Winning Construction company- Angie's List Super Service Awards 4 years straight A+ rating with the BBB And more! Complete Home Remodeling Company. If you are looking for bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, room additions, and general construction, we are here to help! Everlast Construction has an extensive portfolio of successful remodeling projects in the East Bay and San Francisco. Call our Award-Wining Team for an expert Complimentary Estimate today!...

home remodeling (217)plumbers (90)electrician (87)interior painting (81)countertop installation (69)window replacement (58)drywall (58)lighting (54)cabinet makers (50)flooring (49)tile installation (48)roofing (41)

03/16/2021

Nancy H.

The project was flawless, beginning to end. Barak, the project manager was on site frequently and checked in to make sure the milestones were met. We had two dedicated workers and the were on time, very tidy, followed COVID protocols and were very pleasant to have around.

Description of Work
Garage remodel

Category concrete repair,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,fireplaces,garage builders

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/08/2021

Christine B.

I would give 6 stars if the option was available. It was the easiest decision I've made, and I am so happy with my bathroom renovation. This project consisted of demolition, rebuilding, new sink, and a new bathtub.. basically a new everything. Nick from Everlast Construction was great to work with. He provided options, understood what we wanted from the start and did little extras that many others would overlook. The details inside the bathroom are now complimented by everyone who walks in there! They create beautiful, stunning work.

Description of Work
complete interior update to bathroom, plumbing, electrical

Category countertops,electrician,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

02/03/2021

Barbara C.

Itay from Everlast Construction is the only person you'll need to go to for all your remodeling needs. After having two different installers not show up I turned to Everlast. So glad I did. He gave me a very reasonable estimate and I booked him for 2 weeks later. His communication and follow-through were excellent. The space is much brighter and the tiling transforms it into an entirely new bathroom. Itay and the team are incredibly professional and tidy and the work turned out fabulous. I know he and his team worked really hard to put everything together for us and we really appreciated his time and effort! We love the results so much that our next project is have Everlast Construction do our master bath too.

Description of Work
full gut bathroom, update shower install cabinetry

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

02/01/2021

David C.

Nick from Everlast Construction is the only person you'll need to go to for all your remodeling needs. After having two different contractors not show up I turned to Nick. So glad I did. We love the results so much that our next project is have Everlast do our master bath too. He gave me a very reasonable estimate and I booked him for 2 weeks later. The communication and follow-through were excellent. The space is much brighter and the tiling transforms it into an entirely new room. Jonathon and the crew are incredibly professional and tidy and the work turned out fabulous. I know he and his team worked really hard to put everything together for us and we really appreciated his time and effort!

Description of Work
bathroom renovation- layout, quartz counter top, backsplash and granite sink

Category countertops,electrician,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

01/20/2021

Jane H.

What a pleasure and relief to find this amazing moving company. I had a move from my old apartment to a new one in another state. They met me at my apartment on time, had emptied my old apartment unit, and had me set and ready to go in 4 and half hours. They wrapped my furniture, boxed and tagged everything, so this saved time. The three-man moving crew was mindful of carefully moving items so there would be no breakage or damage. I'm fairly picky so this was a big relief. They even rolled out a floor runner to minimize dirt on the floor. Very personable, thorough, and who doesn't want to support a company that employs veterans. I will recommend you and used them again in the future.

Description of Work
Moving to a new apartment

Category moving companies

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/19/2021

Florence B.

I must admit. We are new to the world of contractors and were feeling nervous of hiring one. Prior to we received quotes from several contractors, and Everlast Construction was the contractor who provided the best, most comprehensive price. I found the exact color and design for all the items on my wish list that I had including stones for accent wall, quartz countertops, backsplash, bathroom vanities and more. With their expertise, we were also able to enlarge our shower area from a 3 x 3 to a 3 x 6 design for nearly the same price. Even though my bathroom was small they always made time for my many questions and were always quick to get back to me. The gentlemen took care to prepare and clean up daily causing no disturbance to the household, and the craftsmanship of the preparation and tile laying was exceptional. They are fantastic!

Description of Work
decisions for building design, complete bathroom- walls, tub, vanity

Category ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

12/15/2020

tracie V.

Nimi Naim, the project manager, was on top of the project from day one. He kept me informed on the process daily. His team members were professional and demonstrated excellent craftsmanship. The project was completed on time and within the original estimate. I am very pleased with the transformation of my barn!

Description of Work
Convert an old barn into a work space

Category drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,siding,replacement windows,fireplaces,garage builders,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Review for Everlast Construction - 1270 SPRINGBROOK RD, Walnut Creek, CA - 39086271

12/03/2020

Patricia M.

This review is way over due, but here I go. When we decided to start our bathroom remodels, of course we called Everlast Construction, since our friend’s experience with them was described as having been flawless. Everlast remodeled my loft from the ground up--- completely new bathrooms, new walls, including changes along the way, and help with finish selections. Tile placement was a several hour discussion so that we could get everything lined up just the way we and the architect wanted, and was executed just like the rendering. Everything was top notch and completed on-time (told us it would be around three weeks). They cleaned up everything every night, and were very tidy while doing the work. I am so happy with my house and it is worth much much more than the money I spent on it. We are very pleased with our new home and will be recommending them to our friends.

Description of Work
interior facelift, counter installed, windows, dry wall, design

Category countertops,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

11/30/2020

Anthony C.

I own a home that’s a historic building and they were able to transform my space in just a few short days from old, ugly, and boring to new and modern! They were very accommodating and the quality of their work is very impressive! I had a very specific design in mind and they were able to work with me to achieve it. Gideon was responsive and easy to communicate with, and the team did amazing work on site. They tore down walls installed new cabinets, lighting, rewired electricity, fireplace, opened up the wall to allow space for an addition, a bigger window to add more sunlight and more. Gideon’s professional knowledge and guidance contributed greatly in completing the project to my satisfaction. The house was complete in 4 weeks! I have recommended Everlast Construction to many people already and will continue in doing so.

Description of Work
architect full kitchen remodel, plumbing, b

Category drywall,electrician,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,fireplaces,architect

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

10/21/2020

Janice S.

It didn't "go" at all. They were not interested.

Description of Work
repair of cracked Corian countertop

Category countertops

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Hello, We are general construction company and our topical jobs that we do are major remodels, additions, we do not do repairs or fixes on counters, we do however replace them as part of full kitchen remodel renovation that we do. I was not able to find you in our system so if you would like to chat I’ll be happy to talk and explain in more details. We are also happy to refer to you someone who might able to help you with your counter fix.

General Remodeling, Additions, New Construction, Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring, Roofing, Concert, Foundation, Electrical & Plumbing, HVAC, Insulation, Framing, Windows, Cabinet Making, Engineering, & Architecture.

Small jobs under $10,000. Insurance Estimates,