Many homeowners dream of having their own private pool, but some common mistakes can shorten your pool’s lifespan. Knowing how to clean and maintain your pool, though, will ensure your family gets to enjoy the backyard oasis for years to come!
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Sonora, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Sonora
- Eagle View RemodelingI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Crystal Blue Pools & PatiosCrystal Pools went beyond my expectations. They did. and are continuing to do, more than just re-plaster the pool. When Bryan came out to to do the original estimate he not only measured the pool but also inspected the pool equipment to be sure that it was operational. The work crew that showed up to do the job waas fast and professional. After they were finished they did a complete cleanup. The backyard was cleaner than when they arrived. The day after the job was finished a gentleman from Crystal(Rob? I am not sure of his name, only heard it once) came by and brush vacuumed the pool. After he was finished he helped me clean and reassemble the pool filter. From start to finish the people at Crystal Pools have gone beyond expectations. I would recommend them to anyone
- Paradise Pools IncIt started in May and finished in September. The quality of the spa was very good. I think they can improve on communication. The price was good.
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Rocky Mountain TermiteThe state of California attorney General revoked this mans license after he admitted to wrong doing listed out in a 24 page accusation against him. And that was just on our job. HE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!!!!! Stop listing him like he is. Thanks We lost everything because of this lousy business.
- Cookie Cutter Pools IncPaid for new equipment. Received used. Paid Cookie Cutter more then new one cost. Was promised a replacement. Owner Richard Evans did not keep promise and refuses to return calls. Worst experience with a company!!!!!!
- Premier Pools & SpasThinking about using Premier Pools Modesto Salida or San Jose branch,First take a look at all of the Yelp reviews for both and read all of the consistent extremely bad reviews they have. You will then learn that they are one in the same company, utilizing all of the same subcontractors and providing extremely poor service. If you choose to use them after reading God help you, your entire family, friends and everyone else, because they will all have to listen to you scream on a daily basis. This is the worst company providing the worst service I have ever seen in my life. It started for us in in February of 2014 when we met with Premier and 3 other pool service companies to remodel our 22 year old pool. By far Premier provided the best presentation that I have seen. They beat all of the others out in price and talked about all of the upgraded equipment and material they use to build their pools. When we met with our representative Noah he was well dressed in Premier Company attire, was well spoken and seemed to listen very well. After thinking about all of the presentations we decided to go with Premier. We signed a contract within 2 weeks, with a plan for 4 payments at certain phases of the project. The contract stated an 8 to 10 week completion which I was happy with. we came up with a new design which we were also happy with and the process started within another 2 weeks or so. This is where everything came to a dead stop after the demolition of the deck and former waterfall. I will try to consolidate the timeframe for the purpose of conveying accurate information. In the first 6 weeks of this project Premier or their subs showed up 3 times, Yes 3 times in 6 weeks with a contract designed to finish in 8 to 10 weeks. This is when I knew we were in trouble. The entire first 6 weeks I made multiple calls to our sales rep Noah and Marie their " Scheduler". When I could reach them I was always promised they will get right on finding out what was going on. Days went by each time then I had to call back again and again and again. During the time I spoke with Noah I asked why there is not a project manager out here taking care of business. He assured me that he was the project manager and would be there at every major phase of construction which was entire B.S. he never showed up, EVER. Oh wait a minute, ill give him some credit, he showed up and asked for all of the scheduled payments to collect a check, the exact day it was due, even though no work was being done. Months went by with my wife and I begging for them to get working. They would always promise exact days that workers would show up and three quarters of the time they would be a no show. We could not plan our own life occurrences because we were always waiting for someone to show. I eventually called Michael Anderson who claimed to be one of the owners and fired Noah due to the fact that I was managing my own project which might have been a great thing because I was able to tell all of the subs when they showed up what we wanted. By this time we were 5 months into the project. Michael Promised that things would turn around and came through a couple times to organize certain phases, then it came to another stop. I think you get the picture by now, so ill cut to the chase, another 4 months went by until we got water flowing with some major arguments and multiple phone calls and organizing the subs myself. The only reason I am giving them 1 star is because we are one of the fortunate ones who have water flowing in the pool. I have read numerous other reviews that talk about they still have a dirt hole in their backyards, my condolences to all of you. It took a bunch of attitude from us to get anything done. So here we are 9 months later and are only waiting for them to do some adjustments on the waterfall and finish a fitting for a bubbler. I now have heard rumor that Premier pools salida/modesto is no longer providing service or further construction for their customers meaning they could be out of business, I am not sure if this is true but all their voicemail boxes are full and no one will return my calls. If this is true I feel for all of the families that have it worse than us. If they are not, I warn all of you out there that are thinking about calling these idiots. I could go on and on about all of the promises they made us that were false and bad information but I won't , you should get it by now. Here is the final number you need to know. 11 months and continuing to remodel a pool. Wow, nice going Premier Pools
- 5 Star Pool Plaster IncI called to get an estimate for a new pool and they came out to mesure and and to see what was that i was looking for. they were going to call me back for a second appointment so we cango thru the estimate but they never called back, they did not return any of my calls. if thats how they do potential customers i can just imagen how they do there actual customers i will not recomend them for any services
Last update on August 14, 2021
Swimming Pool Companies in Sonora
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
You don’t always need a pro to prep your pool for the big freeze. Learn how to winterize an above-ground pool to keep it bacteria- and algae-free.
Knowing the size of above-ground pools will help you choose the right one for you. Here are the measurements and types of above-ground pools to know.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Twain Harte,
- Mi Wuk Village,
- Angels Camp,
- La Grange,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Valley Springs,
- Pine Grove,
swimming pool companies in Sonora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
Livermore, California 94550
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California 91748
- American Tubs
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc600 N Frontage Rd
Ripon, California 95366
- Burkett's Pool Plastering Inc
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
Jackson, California 95642
- Fassett Construction