How much does a sewer backwater valve installation cost? And how much does it cost to install a backflow preventer yourself? This cost guide provides the average backflow preventer prices you’ll pay for a professional versus DIY.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Sonora, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Sonora
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Gowin GreenMy wife and I contracted with this Gowin Green landscaping company, Tulare, Ca 93275 in August of 2020 to complete our backyard on a new construction home for 9,780.00, its been an issue after issue ever since. Paid for a Winter Rye seeding over my newly installed Bermuda sod they installed. Owners wife and job manager promised it would bring green to the winter months and not hurt the Bermuda sod. Well no green that year???? But it seems the job manager admitted they used the wrong seed! Now I have 70 percent of a short fescue looking grass and 30% percent Bermuda and they will NOT fix it. The short Fescue looking grass seed?? they used, killed most of my Bermuda sod! They claim it is Winter Rye but its been vibrant green all year and we get temperatures in the 100's every day since late May! I had to turn them into the Contractors board and their license is currently under investigation as of September 04, 2022. I posted a short YouTube Video if you want to see the results and also some tips for picking out a landscaping company and advice on what to plant after we found out the hard way... YouTube Link - [*** Link removed ***] If you would rather search, go to YouTube.com and search: My Experience with Gowin Green Landscaping Tular
- Mikes LandscapingThey did exactly what they promised, did all debris removal, repaired sprinklers, kept close watch on new sod.
- Mogensen LandscapingEric Mogensen met with us on time and explained what he and his men would be doing. He suggested the least expensive way to accomplish the job. He and his men showed up, did a terrific job, did the work in a relatively short amount of time, covered over the trench and replaced the mulch. (You can't even tell there was anywork done, and the line is working great.) The job came in under Eric's estimate, and his men even went to the trouble of using a pile of dirt that my husband had removed when he first started looking for the leak. It was in the side yard on a tarp. They even cleaned and folded up the tarp. Fantastic crew
- Oak River Landscaping INCThe team arrived promptly, quickly diagnosed my issue, then provided great feedback on how to maintain and operate my system. Great work overall and professional demeanor throughout our engagement.
- New View LandscapingEverything we have done with Andy turned out well and he has always been willing to take calls or come back out to check on things. I'd recommend him based on his interest in doing things the right way at a competitive price.
- Visalia PlumbingI was very pleased with the work. I also had an unrelated leaking hose bib that the tech was able to replace at the same time, for no additional labor cost. Visalia Plumbing will be my plumber of choice for all of my future needs.
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- Greenbee LandscapeThe construction went excellent! Brad and his team were consistant with their timeline and finished the complete project in the pre-planned 2 weeks. The concrete team (contracted by Greenbee) was excellent. Our patio looks professionally done and I couldn't be happier with the finished product. The shubbery that was planted came to us in prime condition and although we are having the project completed in the beginning of the winter, I have no doubt everything will be perfectly fine come the springtime. The Cherry Laurel bushes were gorgeous and Brad even said that they took the extra time and effort to find the highest quality for us. Upon installing the sod and decompossed granite, the team was at our house on time and left by 5 p.m. each day. They were polite and did not leave a mess. Upon finishing, the crew made sure to sweep and ensure that the grounds were clean of any debris. Overall, this was an excellent experience and we look forward to having Greenbee complete other projects for us
- Meyer Irrigation Specialists.Meyer is highly rated, excellent service and reasonable price. They come out to your property, look at the situation and then give you a quote. I had subsequent calls made to him with additional questions and that was fine. The guy wants the customer to be happy. He gave me whatever time I needed and very honest people. I wouldn't hesitate to call him about designing irrigation for your property. He has been in the business a lot of years and he knows what he is talking about. I first met him when I was taking a course in irrigation design
Last update on September 4, 2022
Irrigation Systems Installers in Sonora
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Big box stores, garden centers, and of course the internet are all full with a variety of home sprinklers, but what's the best one for you?
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Twain Harte,
- Mi Wuk Village,
- Angels Camp,
- La Grange,
- Mountain Ranch,
- San Andreas,
- Mokelumne Hill,
- West Point,
- Valley Springs,
- Pine Grove,
lawn irrigation services in Sonora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Alley Tree and Landscape21370 Shaws Flat Rd
Sonora, California 95370
- Alley Tree and Landscape
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance2201 S Fontana St
Visalia, California 93277
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance
- Feriani ConstructionPO Box 728
Tuolumne, California 95379
- Feriani Construction
- J W's Weed Whacking & Gardening Services3621 Cerrito St
Santa Ynez, California 93460
- J W's Weed Whacking & Gardening Services
- KJI PLUMBING38904 N SIERRA HWY
Palmdale, California 93550
- KJI PLUMBING
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION2801 Andre Ln
Turlock, California 95382
- NO LIMIT HAULING & DEMOLITION
- The Red StorePO BOx 808
Murphys, California 95247
- The Red Store
- Visalia Plumbing1907 E Main St
Visalia, California 93292
- Visalia Plumbing
- WCC Plumbing1512 Mildred St
Hanford, California 93230
- WCC Plumbing