A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Rafael, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Rafael
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- Allstar PlumbingSo I wake up one morning and the flush just wouldn’t flush.. like water would fill up but not flush. So I called All Star Plumbing and spoke to a Kevin who was very understanding considering I was irritated over this issue early in the morning.. he told me someone was already working in the area and would be able to come by in a couple hours.. on arrival the plumber told me the septic pipes were clogged and would take about an hour or so to find the issue and fix it.. about 20 minutes in he comes back to tell me the issue was bigger than expected and might take longer than expected I appreciated him following up with me on that. Compared to other places I called All Star gave me the best price quote from however I could describe my issue over the phone. On arrival Javier was very Respectful and Personable which was nice because I live on my own.. and True to the quote my bill was very reasonable
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThey were right on time and not only did the work, but provided valuable suggestions to prolong the life of the septic system. I would definitely use them in the future for other septic system needs.
- John Rich EngineeringHe and his team have been marvelous to work with. Prompt, professional, and very responsive. I would certainly recommend them.
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKtank is well removed from the road (125 ft) and down a hill (about 20 ft). Truck showed up on time. No problem with the distance or slope.....BOOM...cleaned. will use again.
- Live Oak PaintingWe had gotten a bad estimate from another contractor who told us our entire system was shot and would have to be replaced. Al, the owner of Analy Septic, came out and looked at our situation. He said that he suspected roots in the area just next to the septic tank. He suggested that he have his men go in there to start with, and follow the line until they found the blockage. This is exactly what they did. As expected, there were roots in the lines immediately exiting the septic system to the leech lines so all they needed to do was clear these out and replaced with a new pipe. They added a tee outlet, checked the rest of the lines, and cleaned up the area, leaving it as it had been before. Not a sign of mess anywhere! We felt the price was very reasonable and close to the price others had quoted, with one exception from L. J. Construction that had been completely off. We were grateful Analy Septic did not take advantage of us but did only what needed to be done
Septic Tank Companies in San Rafael
- Business Description:AB Plumbing is a family owned and operated business.Recent Review:They were great. I would refer them all the time. They were very professional and fast. They always had an answer to every question that I have and they had a good pricing. I'm always happy with the work..Mariella C.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Magic Plumbing has been serving San Francisco and its surrounding areas in all its plumbing needs! If you are looking for a plumber with same day service, leaves no mess, has straightforward pricing, and promises satisfaction guaranteed, than Magic Plumbing is the plumber for you. Call now to make an appointmentRecent Review:Angel and his associate did a great job.Dennis S.
- Business Description:We are a small, family-owned business that values honest and reliable work. We make every effort to provide on-time and on-budget service, which is why we succeed with our mostly referral based business. Our company is made up of local natives who know the area and, more importantly, know how to get the job done. Let us help you with your projects ranging from simple installations to complete remodelsRecent Review:Great. Job was finished before the initial appointment time for low price too.Bob B.
- Business Description:We specialize in Electrical and Plumbing we have been in the trade since 2004 working for a company and now we are working independently. For Spanish Speaking Representative please contact 4152611901Recent Review:It was great, reasonable pricing, he was knowledgeable, friendly and he makes sure that he got the right part fixed.Thomas K.
- Business Description:Welcome to Arch Plumbing Inc. Contractors. We are a family-owned, full-service plumbing contractor providing services to San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding cities in the Bay Area. Our company installs all types of plumbing systems, in buildings ranging from residential homes to multi-story structures. Arch Plumbing is fully insured, bonded and licensed to operate in the states of California with central office in the hearth of San Francisco. Our team of professionals has more than 20 year..Recent Review:It was great. I love them I'm so glad i found them. They found efficient way to solved the problem. They got the work done efficiently.kathy b.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Ad..Recent Review:Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone needing work doneDan S.
- Business Description:None as of now due too the pandemic until further notice my deepest apologies 03/05/2021Recent Review:Mr. De Leon's staff arranged to do the job earlier than scheduled due to expected inclement weather. When I arrived home from work Mr. De Leon had already started cleaning the gutters. He unclogged one of the downspouts then finished the job in an expeditious manner and cleaned all dirt that had fallen to the ground. Very professionalRick D.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Fidelity Home Warranty, Alliance Home Warranty Co, FNHW, Chicago Home Warranty.Recent Review:On September 16, 2021, the air conditioner went out in my rental. I was particularly concerned because the tenant is an elderly woman, and we live in a very warm climate with temperatures near 100 degrees. I filed a claim with Fidelity National Home Warranty on-line, and paid the $75.00 service fee at that time. On September 20, a local vendor diagnosed the problem as a blown compressor. Then, the nightmare began. After hearing nothing for a few days, I contacted the vendor. He told me he submitted his diagnostic report to FNHW on September 21 and had not received authorization to replace the blown compressor. I then called “customer service” at FNHW. After being disconnected several times, navigating through countless recorded instructions, then being placed on hold for over half an hour, I was finally able to talk to “Gabriella” at Fidelity National. I explained my emergency situation, and she said it takes 2 days to approve the repair (it had already been 3 days.). That was 14 days, and numerous calls, ago – each with the same obstacle course required to reach anyone. And the claim, which is very clearly covered by the policy, has still not been approved. I have attempted to contact the company 9 times, but have only been able to reach a real person 5 times. Wait times have exceeded an hour and, two times, I was disconnected mid-sentence. On both occasions the person to whom I spoke had my phone number but did not call me back. Each “customer service” person has had a very heavy Hispanic accent, and are difficult to understand, but it is apparent that they all have the same script. Basically, it is “I am so sorry for your inconvenience, but we have to wait until the “Approval Department,” approves your claim.” When I have asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, the “customer service” rep says they are not available at the moment, but that they would call me back. Nobody has ever called me back. If Fidelity National Home Warranty is actually functioning as a legitimate business, it is the most poorly run organization I have ever encountered. But I don’t believe even the most incompetent company could consistently display the level of total ineptitude and outright indifference I have witnessed. Instead, I believe that they have purposefully adopted a business model designed to avoid paying legitimate claims by frustrating claimants to the point that they decide to pay for their own repairsWilliam G.
- Business Description:For providing sewer snaking, septic pumping, using the procedures that have come to age, we work efficiently! Call to AllStarz Pumping, for residential, commercial septic pumping in Santa Rosa, CA.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- San Anselmo
- Corte Madera
- Mill Valley
- Belvedere Tiburon
- Stinson Beach
- San Pablo
- El Sobrante
- El Cerrito
septic tank services in San Rafael
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- AB Plumbing507 Oxford St
San Francisco, California
- Above The Bar Contracting15375 Marty Dr
Glenn Ellen, California
- Adobe Associates Inc.1220 N Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Agua Volcanica17945 Railroad Ave
- AllStarz Pumping437 W 9th St suite C
Santa Rosa, California
- Arch Plumbing Inc121 Quint St
San Francisco, California
- Aaron Plumbing
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- InSequent793 Broadway
- John Gleason's Plumbing27 Pamaron Way Ste H
- John Gleason's Plumbing
- KRB Construction707 Continental Cir
Mountain View, California
- KRB Construction
- Schaefer Engineering Inc1447 Beechwood Dr
Santa Rosa, California
- Sequoia Septic Tank Service345 E Robles Ave
Santa Rosa, California
- Shaz Construction & DesignPO Box 1083
- Straight Shot PlumbingP.O. box 9407
- STREAMLINE PLUMBING20885 REDWOOD RD # 406
Castro Valley, California
- SUPERIOR PLUMBING & Fire ProtectionP.O. Box 78463
San Francisco, California
- Schaefer Engineering Inc
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.2535 Pulgas Ave
E Palo Alto, California
- Tou Bar Equipment Company Inc.
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION COP.O. Box 745
- UNIVERSAL EXCAVATION & DEMOLITION CO
- Von Renner Construction & Excavation Inc12656 River Rd
- Von Renner Construction & Excavation Inc
- Zen Construction1644 Sanchez Street
San Francisco, California
- Zen Construction