McColes Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

1619 Peninsula Ct

Rocklin, CA 95765

McColes is a full service finish carpentry business. We have experience in custom homes, restrauants, day spas, and other commerical properties.

04/09/2020

David B.

As a retired architect I always enjoy running across a craftsman that knows what he is doing. From the estimate to the completion I am very happy with their work. I recommend you give them a chance on your project. Great Job McColes!!

Description of Work
Custom made cabinets on each side of a remodeled fireplace.

12/17/2019

Robby S.

Stan’s workmanship and attention to detail might be the best in the business. As a contractor myself I am Critical on workmanship and cost, Stan exceeded my expectations on both! Stan communicated throughout the entire job. I will be hiring Mccoles Inc for more work

Description of Work
Crown moulding, window casings and media cabinets

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

12/14/2019

Daniele P.

They do great work and I'm very happy.

Description of Work
He did some finished trim work.

Category house painters

12/13/2019

Marj W.

I loved them. It was excellent. They did a top quality work.

Description of Work
They installed crown molding and baseboard.

Category woodworking

12/13/2019

Mark P.

I have used McColes on several projects and I have always been pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Finish carpentry,, custom homes & Simi custom homes

Category contractors, closet systems

Brian R.

Every job has been done well. The owner, Stan is professional, polite, courteous, and punctual. I’ve had him do several jobs, have been a return customer, and already setting up to be a future customer.

Description of Work
Crown molding. Custom closet shelves. Custom kitchen cabinets for a ‘non-standard’ kitchen. Base boards. Closet doors and an entry door in the near future.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, closet systems, woodworking

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to doing more work in the future.

Elaine P.

They were good,I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Cabinet doors and Door fence

Chris S.

Everything went great! Stan’s workmanship and attention to detail is on point. I’ll definitely be having McCole’s back to do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and custom closet organizer

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, woodworking

John K.

It was excellent and the finished work is very good. They were always on time.

Description of Work
Crown molding

Category woodworking

02/19/2013

Barry S.

Stan was very easy to work with, everything went just as planned. I really appreciated that he was able to bring by the material a week early so I could paint the crown molding before the install. This was a real time saver for me.

Description of Work
I had crown molding installed in my family room and master bedroom.

Category custom cabinets

Thanks for the review. Hope you are enjoying your crown.

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

T A Organized

2022 Super Service Award

BCH Custom Cabinets

Professional custom cabinet services at affordable prices!

We specialize in the following -Installation Interior and Exterior Doors, Crown Moulding, Baseboard, Kitchen Cabinets, Wainscot, Chair Rail, Fireplace Mantels, Custom Closets, Wine Cellars and much more