Artisan Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2013

General Contractor since 1997 in the Bay Area. We work on Budget. Offer clients good deals!...

Abells construction windows and more

We are a family owned remodeling company specializing in Kitchen , Bathroom and Window remodeling. As a licensed General B contractor I have had the pleasure of building homes from the ground up for the last 20 years. Moving from Nevada in 2015 I obtained my California General contractors license and began working for some of the largest bathroom and kitchen franchises in California. I decided to leave the corporate infrastructure in order to focus on customer satisfaction over the amount of customers I was being asked to service. I take pride in my work and I perform every install myself versus hiring sub contractors. Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have as I offer free advise and free estimates. Have a great week.

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi
House to Home Builder Inc

House to Home provide variety of specialized work. From kitchen remodeling to bathroom. From stucco repair to window installation. We have couple of crews that take care of different departments. Our business is one stop spot for all of your home repair or even additions needs.

08/20/2019

It was good quote. They did the work in a reasonable time. The quality was quite satisfactory.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

08/19/2019

Their work is always good, they are good in painting, bathroom remodeling, repairs and they are very excellent.

Description of Work
They install laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

04/02/2013

Bruno was on time for original estimate and ensuing work. Very meticulous, organized, his crew were the same. Fast, friendly and professional. Their work was over and above my expectations. Bruno's fantastic and the cost was as estimated.

Description of Work
Painted living room walls and cathedral ceiling, a long hall , inspected and repaired hall lighting, replaced a very large living room window, including outside rotted casing and frame.

Category replacement windows,interior painters

We specialize in Windows, Carpentry, Electrical, Concrete, Plumbing, Tiling, Remodeling, and Painting services.

n/a