World Peace Basic Lawn Maintenance

Founded 2008 •

Riverside, CA 92507

Please call for more details.

With over 15 years of successful business, you can trust us to get the job done right. We always strive to provide such a complete and efficient service that you never have to attend to your lawn again, giving our customers exactly what they want--no more and never less. For professional and reliable haul away, dump clean up, and lawn care services in Riverside, CA and the surrounding areas, hire World Peace Basic Lawn Maintenance today!...

lawn care (10)hauling (1)

08/26/2020

Henry was available the very next day after reaching out. He came on time and ready to get to work. I had a lot of overgrown weeds and some trash debris that he took care of. It was incredibly hot and it was only him working but he was quick and thorough in his work. I am greatly appreciative in how quick he was able to come and get it all done and I would definitely hire him on again.

Description of Work
Extensive weed cleanup/removal/hauling.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Review for World Peace Basic Lawn Maintenance - ., Riverside, CA - 38829695

08/17/2020

Henry is very professional and responded to my inquiries right away. He is extremely hard-working and I would say went above and beyond. I hired him to do yard cleanup and landscape cleanup and I am very happy with the end result.I recommend him and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Hauling and yard clean up

Category hauling services,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/20/2020

He did an amazing job! Extremely thorough! Went above and beyond! Thank you!

Description of Work
Lawn work/cleanup

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/07/2020

I love the work Henry did. He saw what needed to be done and did it without me having to tell him. I really appreciate his professionalism.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/27/2020

Henry did a great job and worked really hard to make sure my front yard looked great. We had A LOT of overgrown trees and bushes, as well as a "lawn" that was just overgrown weeds and it looked great after he finished. Well, as great as it could anyway. He spent a lot of time and energy to do a great job and it showed! He had to come back a few days later to pick up clippings (I wasn't clear how m...

Description of Work
Yard Cleanup

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/22/2020

I am so impressed with his work. We let our grass get really out of hand that no one wanted to take care of it. Mr. Hernandez was able to not only cut it but cleaned up my yard very well. I was extremely impressed with his work. I would hire once again.

Description of Work
Lawn needed to be cut and some weeding.

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/15/2020

It was excellent. He does a really good job that's why I've had him for so long.

Description of Work
He does my lawn.

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

06/09/2020

He is great. Henry is respectful, contentious, and takes pride in his work. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He does my yard work.

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/28/2020

He does a good job and I would recommend him to other people.

Description of Work
He cut my hedges.

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/22/2020

Fantastic! I would absolutely hire World Peace again!!!! He went above and beyond what was expected. Hard working guy. I already scheduled him to come back!!!

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

Residential and Commercial Yard Maintenance, Weed Abatement, Tree Cutting, Bush Trimming, Irrigation, Fall/Spring Clean Up, Hauling, Dump Truck Service, Dump Clean Ups, Haul Aways, Large-Area Weed Whacking Services / Abatement!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check