TekMan Security

California: General
02/28/2023

2110 Artesia Blvd. #142

Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Please call for more details.

We provide Access Control, CCTV, Audio/Video Surveillance and Residential/Commercial Burglar Alarms for your home or business. We also pre-wire homes for burglar alarms, cable, phone, network, CCTV and home audio/video and WiFi Networks. We specialize in Multi-tenant apartment building camera systems. We DO NOT service Thermostats. We DO NOT Install or Sale Burglar Bars. ...

home security systems (53)home theater installation (9)

01/19/2021

We had our house completely renovated, including adding a 2nd story and decided to install audio visual equipment throughout the house. We interviewed several companies to do the work and decided on Tekman Security as the owner Chris gave us a fair quote and had a good plan to pull it all together. The work they did included: - Wiring the entire house for data, phone, security and extended WIFI. -...

Description of Work
Audio Visual and Security Installation

Category home theater design,home security systems

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the kind words. Tekman prides itself with doing the Job Right the 1st time. We treat everyone like family. I'm very happy that you and your family are enjoying your newly remodeled home. If you need anything in the future, please let us know. Thank you again- Chris Morgan CEO

04/12/2019

Chris did an excellent job. Responded immediately, came by when he said he would, and was able to make the repairs quickly and efficiently. I had 3 windows and french doors installed, and he reattached with new security sensors. The french doors took awhile to figure out, but he was able to do it with minimal effort. Highly professional and figured his way around my older security system without a...

Description of Work
Reattached new security sensors to new doors and windows

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

05/28/2018

My wife and I interviewed (3) potential security camera installation companies and found Tekman's Chris to be the most genuine in terms of answering our numerous questions and not trying to up sell us more than what was required to monitor our home's exterior. Chris & his crew came out when they said they would and were careful to sure what little low voltage that needed to be run along the exteri...

Description of Work
Installed (8) CCTVs

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

07/27/2017

Everything went well. Chris was very responsive and personable. He came out to my place to take a look and assess things. He came up with a game plan and came a few days later to do the work. speaker wires were run through the crawl space and out of the wall and he also ran some ethernet cables for me in a few rooms. He installed a wall mounted rack system to house my modem, router etc. My experie...

Description of Work
I needed speaker wire installed for my rear speakers and I needed ethernet cables installed

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

04/29/2017

Knowledgeable and professional staff, timely, and courteous.

Description of Work
Install 5 outside Camera's, DVD, Ring Doorbell, Mount to TV's, Ubiquity WiFi install.

Category home theater design,home security systems

Cost $4,868.29

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

03/23/2017

It was really clear, perfect. And that is all I need, I love them awesome. Best one I ever have.

Description of Work
I already have installed our cameras system!

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

02/20/2016

Contacted TekMan on Thursday, Jan 7. Left a voicemail that I wanted an estimate. TekMan left a message on Friday, Jan 8. I called them back at 3:30pm on Friday, Jan 8, and left another voicemail. Did not receive a return call until Tuesday, Jan 12. That is two business days before they returned my call. For a company that states it has quick response, I find their response almost non-existent.

Description of Work
Did not return calls in a timely manner.

Work Completed On 01/08/2016

12/29/2015

Install took about 6 hours, team was on time and very thorough in their work. They also gave me an overview on how to use the system. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a camera system for your residence.

Description of Work
Installed 4 camera home video survelliance

Work Completed On 09/03/2015

12/14/2015

Chris was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to accommodate us on a Saturday just before the holidays. He was very professional and explained everything that he was doing while he was doing it. Cost was discussed up front and their were no hidden fees of any kind. I would not hesitate recommending Chris to anyone else. thank you Chris

Description of Work
Sensors on our alarm were no longer functioning. Chris came out and went above and beyond to complete our repair.

Work Completed On 12/12/2015

11/09/2015

Chris came out and walked through the property with me and we both agreed where the cameras should go and where the cables should run. I also told him I wanted the DVR in the laundry room where I can come and monitor recorded video. He and his staff installed the system in about 2-3 days. Everything works as planned. The only problem I have is the DVR only recognizes my 1 GB memory stick and nothi...

Description of Work
Install 6 security cameras and DVR around apartment building

Work Completed On 08/25/2015

Residential and Commercial Security System sales and Installation. Pre-construction prewire of Security/CCTV/Audio & Video/Cable & Phone. Home Theater Design, Sales and Installation. Access Control, Intercom Systems, CCTV Systems.

Thermostats Security Bars