Having a septic tank system requires some maintenance. In order to avoid hazardous incidents or health problems, read below to learn some key septic tank safety tips.
Get matched with top septic system services in Redondo Beach, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Redondo Beach
- I.E. Hydro JetRobby was on time , great customer service. Excellent communication regarding arrival time and work to be down. Very efficient and done in a timely manner. They had to do some trench digging and when work was done, yard looked great with minimal to no mess.Very proffessional
- Pump Daddy SepticIncredible service, great people and fast! It’s nice to finally deal with reliable , hard working people!
- Russ Clutter Backhoe ServiceRuss is a rare gem, its hard to find quality honest people these days, and Russ is good people. He was accommodating and high value. He knows his trades and then some. After his first job for our property i hired him immediately for a second related issue on our hillside, he is skilled and brings experience that will save you big. I could not recommend a better human being to manage your underground/excavation/ secptic solutions
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCIt went quick and easy. We had another company in here the week before that tore things up then told us that it would cost $8000 to fix it all. Affordable Septic was great!
- YB Cleaning ServicesYB was able to make some adjustments in their schedule to come to my property and perform the needed work on short notice. The person who answered the phone in their office was professional and pleasant, and explained to me what the options were before the work was scheduled, so I was able to make an informed decision. All in all it was a good experience
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
Last update on September 15, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Redondo Beach, CA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Building a house on raw land means paying for trenching, sewer and electrical lines, well digging, and septic installation. Here’s what it will cost.
Find septic tank services in
- Hermosa Beach,
- Manhattan Beach,
- El Segundo,
- Rolling Hills,
- Harbor City,
- Palos Verdes Peninsula,
- Rolling Hills Estates,
- Palos Verdes Estates,
- Rancho Palos Verdes,
- Playa Vista,
- San Pedro,
- Playa Del Rey,
- Marina Del Rey,
- Baldwin Hills
Septic Tank Contractors in Redondo Beach, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
Covina, California 91723
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, California 91764
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
Glendora, California 91741
- Aragon Plumbing & Rooter8318 Columbus Ave #956153
North Hills, California 91343
- ATLAS SEPTIC SYSTEM1800 S ALAMEDA ST
Compton, California 90221
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing
- Best Builders and Development, Inc.15260 Ventura Blvd STE 1200
Sherman Oaks, California 91403
- Birchfield Plumbing Co8315 Natalie Ln
West Hills, California 91304
- Bolan Plumbing12400 Ventura Blvd. Ste 1087
Studio City, California 91604
- braveheart plumbing221 Princess Ann Ct
Henderson, Nevada 89015
- Bristol Restoration25217 Anza Dr.
Valencia, California 91355
- Best Builders and Development, Inc.
- C R Plumbing & Construction4330 Stewart Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90066
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
Silverado, California 92676
- Coast View Plumbing and Restoration2840 E White Star Ave
Anaheim, California 92806
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
Bell, California 90201
- Courselle Plumbing12902 S Normandie Ave
Gardena, California 90249
- C R Plumbing & Construction
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California 92407
- Daniel Cordova Plumbing2606 Durfee Ave.
El Monte, California 91732
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California 92069
- DRAIN CITY PLUMBING INC23238 Normandie Ave
Torrance, California 90502
- Drain it plumbing5838 Painter Ave
Whittier, California 90601
- Drain-Force Plumbing 1941 N Gaffey St suite E
San Pedro, California 90731
- D Roberts Construction
- H.L. Moe Co., Inc830 W Doran St
Glendale, California 91203
- Hi-Performance Plumbing2220 254th St
Lomita, California 90717
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California 91607
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
Encino, California 91316
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, California 91502
- H.L. Moe Co., Inc
- Jacot Plumbing Inc11661 Salinaz Ave
Garden Grove, California 92843
- Jacot Plumbing Inc
- Kastle Plumbing4 McLaren Ste E
Irvine, California 92618
- Kastle Plumbing
- Low Cost Rooter4327 Clinton St
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Low Cost Rooter
- Mattucci Plumbing14519 S Western Ave
Gardena, California 90249
- Mattucci Plumbing
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
- Neptune Plumbing
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
Lancaster, California 93534
- Pipe Dream Rooter and Plumbing Inc.11301 W. Olympic Blvd. 594
Los Angeles, California 90064
- Power Pro Plumbing11441 Beach St
Cerritos, California 90703
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
Carson, California 90745
- Prime Remodeling10401 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90034
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California 90731
- PumpMan5020 Bleecker St
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors
- Red Lilly Plumbing1647 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026
- RICHARD LAUGHLIN PLUMBING11684 VENTURA BLVD. #504
Studio City, California 91604
- Right Price Rooter201 South Everett
Glendale, California 91205
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Rooter Buster Plumbing Inc.13012 Debby Street
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Rooter Man Plumbing Service16065 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, California 91342
- Rooters On Time7726 Lasaine Ave
Northridge, California 91325
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services3144 Long Beach Blvd
Long Beach, California 90807
- Red Lilly Plumbing
- Service All-Stars Plumbing Heating and Air Comfort19500 S Rancho Way Suite 101
Compton, California 90220
- ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Sketchley & Mason Inc330 E Easy St. Ste D
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Skyline Builders & Development Inc6442 Coldwater Canyon Ave # 205
North Hollywood, California 91606
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spy Rooter, Inc. dba The Sewer SpyP.O. Box 941538
Simi Valley, California 93094
- Service All-Stars Plumbing Heating and Air Comfort
- Universal Plumbing Co3315 Glendale Blvd #10
Los Angeles, California 90039
- Universal Plumbing Co
Septic tank companies that service Redondo Beach
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.