Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Porterville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Porterville
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace
- R A SAMS MASONRYRichard Sams was able to design a raised patio and walkway based on my very general expectations. He was always on time to the job, his workmanship was superb, he handled all materials purchasing, consulted with me continually, and left the site absolutely clean (all trash removed, driveway swept, left over materials trucked away--very important!). I visited two of his completed jobs before hiring him, and the other property owners testified to his honesty and abilities (which was similar to my own experience). Since much of the project included brick, which was beyond my experience, I relied on him to suggest design elements, and I was very happy with the results of his decisions, especially since he was able to match the existing brick elements of my home. I was even comfortable giving him the key to my house when I needed to be away for several days. I recommend him without reservation for any masonry project, especially where vertical or horizontal brick laying is involved
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- Eco Design & Builders IncAfter interviewing 3 different landscape design companies, we chose ECO design pro Build to do a complete makeover of our entire front and backyard. We are extremely thrilled with the results and our space has been transformed. The designer that working with Ori, Samuel and his entire crew did an amazing job. The project was a little bit extensive because it included the removal of few trees, plants, grass and some rocks in the front and back, concrete and wood deck removal, We needed to pour a new concrete patio, running a new line of gas for a fire pit and BBQ, a custom concrete counter and built-in bench, a natural sandbox built with boulders and logs, and installation of all plants. It took almost 3 months to completely finish this back yard and front yard project, but now our yard is an amazing spot at the house that we enjoy with our friends, family, and children. I have read some comments about so many additional fees that usually been added to any estimate such as design consultation fee, but we felt it was worth the cost even though Ori didn’t charge us much for it anyway. We didn't see it as a fee just to get an estimate. It was an actual design session where the designer gave us so many useful tips, ideas and designs advice mainly for our back yard space. We could have taken those tips and implemented them ourselves, but we liked those ideas so much that it was one of the main reasons why we hired them to create our landscape design and implement it
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
Masonry Contractors in Porterville
- Business Description:Own, lease or just buy cheaper power for as low as $49 month with solar! We specialize in residential home solar solutions. All options at one company to reduce the need to shop and waist YOUR time. Let us get the bids, surveys, approvals, city inspections, permitting, installs, and utility approvals for you. All done at below the average cost for solar in CA! We have been in solar the last 7 years installing thousand of homes! Our sales staff and installers are local residents who love to ma..Recent Review:It was really great, they were efficient , professional, quick with installation, the representative I was dealing with were very knowledgeable.Madelynn T.
- Business Description:We give all of angies consumers a wide variety of payment options. We also offer 10% off to her consumers. Whatever the job is , big or small we do them all. ThAnk you James nelms Lic#931932Recent Review:Larry Nelms and his crews are awesome. They poured about 12 yards of concrete in my back and side yards and also landscaped with plants, mulch, and irrigation around my entire back yard. It was very reasonably priced and looks great. After explaining that I've always had trouble getting enough water to some dying Redwood trees, he recommended and installed Netafim drip. I was skeptical as I'd tried various drip and other types of irrigation and a few of the trees were still dying and I was sure they were goners. He assured me it would work. Fast forward a couple months and the trees are thriving. He was 100% right about what to do and Netafim was the perfect solution. I'm so grateful to not lose those trees. Part of the back yard project included moving some sprinkler valves from the back/side to the front so the whole side yard could be poured and look clean. The crew accidentally cut my pool fill line as it was buried with the sprinkler valves. This wasn't discovered until weeks after the concrete was poured. After letting Larry know, he came out personally with a team of guys, cleanly cut a patch of concrete above the cut, repaired the line, and repaired the concrete. No hassle whatsoever. Larry is easy to work with and I'd recommend his services to anyone. Thanks LarryAdam B.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:A friend of mine used System Pavers and was really impressed by their work so we contacted them for our backyard transformation. We were moving into a brand new home and the backyard was just dirt. We have 3 small kids so we wanted the backyard done as quickly as possible to be able to utilize the outdoor space. Alex Saenz came out and did the consultation before we even got the keys to the new house. He helped us with the design and had everything ready so when we got the keys to the house they could get started as quickly as possible. Tony Garcia was the project manager. The communication with the team was easy and quick. Very accessible via text. Once the supplies were ready his crew came out and did the pavers in 1 day and the turf in 1.5 days! We were using our backyard before we knew it! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful new backyard to enjoyAprille F.
- Business Description:We are a fully custom landscape service company. Our services include everything from sprinkler repair to a custom outdoor room. We offer ongoing special promotions as well as payment options. Quality, service and satisfying our customers needs are our priority
- Business Description:Hello i am the owner of Handy Sandy's Handyman i have been in business since 2006 i have two employees i have 20 years in the construction field and remodeling i am not out to get rich im out to help my customers and make a living.I also have insurance. I do commercial and residential
- Business Description:In business more then 33 years. Family owned masonry company. We provide: stone, brick, block, lay, pavement, patio, driveway custom work with stone, brick, block, block walls for privacy, laying stone,driveways , paver designs for patios & driveways, retaining wall
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Terra Bella
- Three Rivers
masonry contractors in Porterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emcast Construction304 Hayes St
- Emcast Construction
- Friant Masonry Builders, IncPO Box 301
- Friant Masonry Builders, Inc
- Handy Sandy's Handyman5505 W Tulare spc79
- Handy Sandy's Handyman
- JR Scott Construction IncPO Box 1184
- JR Scott Construction Inc
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Morales Casa Fix611 PEPPER DR
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repairPo box 6817
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repair
- System Pavers1570 Brookhollow Dr
Santa Ana, California
- System Pavers
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc