Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hanford, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hanford
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done read less
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- Nick Lambdin Masonrywhen we called nick, he was eager to come out to give us an estimate even though we lived out of his normal area. we had back vents built in to the old fireplace and nick was helpful in helping us keep them in the new fireplace. he and his crew showed up on time and completed the work in just 2 days. we love our new fireplace read less
- Rick Barry MasonryRick was great. We decided to replace the wooden "belly band" around our house with manufactured stone. We selected the stone ourselves, and Rick installed it. He was very easy to work with, and very flexible with scheduling. He worked with GTL Construction to figure out the timing of the job, and everything went like clockwork. We found his bid to be surprisingly reasonable. The quality of his work was excellent. Our house looks beautiful, and unique. He was easy to work with, and provided an excellent end product. He did exactly what he said he was going to do. No surprises read less
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;- read less
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
Masonry Contractors in Hanford
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 30 years of experience in masonry. We install stone, brick and block masonry on residential homes including custom homes and remodels as well as commercial projects. This includes stone veneer on houses and buildings, interior and backyard fireplaces, outside kitchens, block walls and buildings. Our Masons are experienced, reliable and work clean read lessRecent Review:They are the only ones we ever use and I have known them for over 20 yearsJimmy N.
- Business Description:Own, lease or just buy cheaper power for as low as $49 month with solar! We specialize in residential home solar solutions. All options at one company to reduce the need to shop and waist YOUR time. Let us get the bids, surveys, approvals, city inspections, permitting, installs, and utility approvals for you. All done at below the average cost for solar in CA! We have been in solar the last 7 years installing thousand of homes! Our sales staff and installers are local residents who love to ma.. read lessRecent Review:It was really great, they were efficient , professional, quick with installation, the representative I was dealing with were very knowledgeable.Madelynn T.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, would hire again. No issues, money well spent.Frederick P.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! Cheer read lessRecent Review:It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.Eduardo V.
- Business Description:In business more then 33 years. Family owned masonry company. We provide: stone, brick, block, lay, pavement, patio, driveway custom work with stone, brick, block, block walls for privacy, laying stone,driveways , paver designs for patios & driveways, retaining wall read less
- Business Description:Home renovations remodels and additions. Patios, pergolas, fences, stone/ brick work. We would like to assist you in a remodel, addition or repair today.
- Business Description:With over 21 years experience, Mateo’s “The Painting Company” has canvassed all of Southern California performing a wide range of projects- both large and small. Having worked extensively with clientele of varied backgrounds, Mateo has developed an intuitive feel on grasping what a client needs and wants. Mateo personally selects only the best craftsmen in the business. He personally trains them to understand his techniques and expectations. Background checks are thorough and each individual.. read less
- Business Description:Veneer stone and back yard barbecue chicken
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Del Rey
masonry contractors in Hanford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atkins Construction Inc901 N 10th Ave
- Atkins Construction Inc
- Friant Masonry Builders, IncPO Box 301
- Friant Masonry Builders, Inc
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.204 S Sierra Vista Ave
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.
- JR Scott Construction IncPO Box 1184
- JR Scott Construction Inc
- Leftys builders 2102 Cottonwood Ct
- Leftys builders
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Morales Casa Fix611 PEPPER DR
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- R LACY INTERLOCKING PAVERS36598 Fender Ave.
- R LACY INTERLOCKING PAVERS
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc