Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Porterville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Porterville
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Crystal Blue Pools & PatiosCrystal Pools went beyond my expectations. They did. and are continuing to do, more than just re-plaster the pool. When Bryan came out to to do the original estimate he not only measured the pool but also inspected the pool equipment to be sure that it was operational. The work crew that showed up to do the job waas fast and professional. After they were finished they did a complete cleanup. The backyard was cleaner than when they arrived. The day after the job was finished a gentleman from Crystal(Rob? I am not sure of his name, only heard it once) came by and brush vacuumed the pool. After he was finished he helped me clean and reassemble the pool filter. From start to finish the people at Crystal Pools have gone beyond expectations. I would recommend them to anyone
- Paradise Pools IncIt started in May and finished in September. The quality of the spa was very good. I think they can improve on communication. The price was good.
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- Rocky Mountain TermiteThe state of California attorney General revoked this mans license after he admitted to wrong doing listed out in a 24 page accusation against him. And that was just on our job. HE IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS!!!!! Stop listing him like he is. Thanks We lost everything because of this lousy business.
- Cookie Cutter Pools IncPaid for new equipment. Received used. Paid Cookie Cutter more then new one cost. Was promised a replacement. Owner Richard Evans did not keep promise and refuses to return calls. Worst experience with a company!!!!!!
- Premier Pools & SpasThinking about using Premier Pools Modesto Salida or San Jose branch,First take a look at all of the Yelp reviews for both and read all of the consistent extremely bad reviews they have. You will then learn that they are one in the same company, utilizing all of the same subcontractors and providing extremely poor service. If you choose to use them after reading God help you, your entire family, friends and everyone else, because they will all have to listen to you scream on a daily basis. This is the worst company providing the worst service I have ever seen in my life. It started for us in in February of 2014 when we met with Premier and 3 other pool service companies to remodel our 22 year old pool. By far Premier provided the best presentation that I have seen. They beat all of the others out in price and talked about all of the upgraded equipment and material they use to build their pools. When we met with our representative Noah he was well dressed in Premier Company attire, was well spoken and seemed to listen very well. After thinking about all of the presentations we decided to go with Premier. We signed a contract within 2 weeks, with a plan for 4 payments at certain phases of the project. The contract stated an 8 to 10 week completion which I was happy with. we came up with a new design which we were also happy with and the process started within another 2 weeks or so. This is where everything came to a dead stop after the demolition of the deck and former waterfall. I will try to consolidate the timeframe for the purpose of conveying accurate information. In the first 6 weeks of this project Premier or their subs showed up 3 times, Yes 3 times in 6 weeks with a contract designed to finish in 8 to 10 weeks. This is when I knew we were in trouble. The entire first 6 weeks I made multiple calls to our sales rep Noah and Marie their " Scheduler". When I could reach them I was always promised they will get right on finding out what was going on. Days went by each time then I had to call back again and again and again. During the time I spoke with Noah I asked why there is not a project manager out here taking care of business. He assured me that he was the project manager and would be there at every major phase of construction which was entire B.S. he never showed up, EVER. Oh wait a minute, ill give him some credit, he showed up and asked for all of the scheduled payments to collect a check, the exact day it was due, even though no work was being done. Months went by with my wife and I begging for them to get working. They would always promise exact days that workers would show up and three quarters of the time they would be a no show. We could not plan our own life occurrences because we were always waiting for someone to show. I eventually called Michael Anderson who claimed to be one of the owners and fired Noah due to the fact that I was managing my own project which might have been a great thing because I was able to tell all of the subs when they showed up what we wanted. By this time we were 5 months into the project. Michael Promised that things would turn around and came through a couple times to organize certain phases, then it came to another stop. I think you get the picture by now, so ill cut to the chase, another 4 months went by until we got water flowing with some major arguments and multiple phone calls and organizing the subs myself. The only reason I am giving them 1 star is because we are one of the fortunate ones who have water flowing in the pool. I have read numerous other reviews that talk about they still have a dirt hole in their backyards, my condolences to all of you. It took a bunch of attitude from us to get anything done. So here we are 9 months later and are only waiting for them to do some adjustments on the waterfall and finish a fitting for a bubbler. I now have heard rumor that Premier pools salida/modesto is no longer providing service or further construction for their customers meaning they could be out of business, I am not sure if this is true but all their voicemail boxes are full and no one will return my calls. If this is true I feel for all of the families that have it worse than us. If they are not, I warn all of you out there that are thinking about calling these idiots. I could go on and on about all of the promises they made us that were false and bad information but I won't , you should get it by now. Here is the final number you need to know. 11 months and continuing to remodel a pool. Wow, nice going Premier Pools
- 5 Star Pool Plaster IncI called to get an estimate for a new pool and they came out to mesure and and to see what was that i was looking for. they were going to call me back for a second appointment so we cango thru the estimate but they never called back, they did not return any of my calls. if thats how they do potential customers i can just imagen how they do there actual customers i will not recomend them for any services
Swimming Pool Companies in Porterville
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Our firm is a local concrete contractor with over 25 years experience in all stages and industries of concrete work. From stamp, acid stain, structural foundations, driveways, pool decks, commercial buildings, tilt-ups, epoxy coat resin applications. We offer services in both public and private sectors. We offer honest, affordable work with the utmost of integrity and craftsmanship second to no one. Our staff is committed to offering the best customer service, Carlos Martinez the president, h..
- Business Description:we have been in business for 20 years of construction, service and repair. my daughter and I do all the work with a professional attitude, our clients come first.
- Business Description:Specialize in construction
- Business Description:Since 1958 Secard Pools has offered swimming pool design and installation, along with a large selection of pool and spa supplies. We are a licensed pool installation contractor and one of the largest resellers of Cal Spas brand hot tubs. With 9 Southern California locations and a staff of friendly, helpful, pool and spa specialists available to serve you. Stop in today and experience the differenceRecent Review:This is the third pool I have bought from them.Joanne F.
- Business Description:Our primary focus is on you, the customer. We strive to produce a cost effective approach for large, small and complex swimming pool systems. We will provide you with a service that meets your fast paced and ever changing needs. We surpass our customer expectations by delivering excellence around every turn
- Business Description:DTS Pools is a locally owned and operated company serving Nevada, Placer and Sacramento counties. We offer a variety of solutions designed to take the headache out of maintaining your outdoor spaces. We offer complete landscaping and pool/spa weekly and biweekly service plans based on your needs. Our plans are designed to be affordable while providing top quality service. We offer customer and technical support as much as we can to ensure that top quality service
- Business Description:We specialize in New System Start-Ups to protect all types of pool surfaces. A proper Start-Up will prevent plaster etching or erosion from occurring. This most important process will help allow the plaster to properly cure and will help protect it
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Porterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Golden Valley Concrete13061 Rosedale Hwy
- Golden Valley Concrete
- Ndidnd djbd
- Ndidnd djbd
- Professional Pool Tile Cleaning
- Professional Pool Tile Cleaning
- Randy Dugan Pool Plastering Inc.13766 Avenue 352
- Randy Dugan Pool Plastering Inc.