Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tulare, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tulare
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done read less
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Erik Johnson TileGreat. I did all kinds of research and I ended up using Erik Johnlson Tile (prices were in the middle) and I'm so glad I did.
- R A SAMS MASONRYRichard Sams was able to design a raised patio and walkway based on my very general expectations. He was always on time to the job, his workmanship was superb, he handled all materials purchasing, consulted with me continually, and left the site absolutely clean (all trash removed, driveway swept, left over materials trucked away--very important!). I visited two of his completed jobs before hiring him, and the other property owners testified to his honesty and abilities (which was similar to my own experience). Since much of the project included brick, which was beyond my experience, I relied on him to suggest design elements, and I was very happy with the results of his decisions, especially since he was able to match the existing brick elements of my home. I was even comfortable giving him the key to my house when I needed to be away for several days. I recommend him without reservation for any masonry project, especially where vertical or horizontal brick laying is involved read less
- Eco Design & Builders IncAfter interviewing 3 different landscape design companies, we chose ECO design pro Build to do a complete makeover of our entire front and backyard. We are extremely thrilled with the results and our space has been transformed. The designer that working with Ori, Samuel and his entire crew did an amazing job. The project was a little bit extensive because it included the removal of few trees, plants, grass and some rocks in the front and back, concrete and wood deck removal, We needed to pour a new concrete patio, running a new line of gas for a fire pit and BBQ, a custom concrete counter and built-in bench, a natural sandbox built with boulders and logs, and installation of all plants. It took almost 3 months to completely finish this back yard and front yard project, but now our yard is an amazing spot at the house that we enjoy with our friends, family, and children. I have read some comments about so many additional fees that usually been added to any estimate such as design consultation fee, but we felt it was worth the cost even though Ori didn’t charge us much for it anyway. We didn't see it as a fee just to get an estimate. It was an actual design session where the designer gave us so many useful tips, ideas and designs advice mainly for our back yard space. We could have taken those tips and implemented them ourselves, but we liked those ideas so much that it was one of the main reasons why we hired them to create our landscape design and implement it read less
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;- read less
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWent Great! I was uncertain about basic design of the brickwork and he worked with me to come up with a good design. He was very good with change orders and very easy to work with.
- TOM BUSTER MASONRYIt was great! Tom was punctual, kept the house clean while he worked, and did a beautiful job.
Masonry Contractors in Tulare
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, would hire again. No issues, money well spent.Frederick P.
- Business Description:We give all of angies consumers a wide variety of payment options. We also offer 10% off to her consumers. Whatever the job is , big or small we do them all. ThAnk you James nelms Lic#931932Recent Review:Larry Nelms and his crews are awesome. They poured about 12 yards of concrete in my back and side yards and also landscaped with plants, mulch, and irrigation around my entire back yard. It was very reasonably priced and looks great. After explaining that I've always had trouble getting enough water to some dying Redwood trees, he recommended and installed Netafim drip. I was skeptical as I'd tried various drip and other types of irrigation and a few of the trees were still dying and I was sure they were goners. He assured me it would work. Fast forward a couple months and the trees are thriving. He was 100% right about what to do and Netafim was the perfect solution. I'm so grateful to not lose those trees. Part of the back yard project included moving some sprinkler valves from the back/side to the front so the whole side yard could be poured and look clean. The crew accidentally cut my pool fill line as it was buried with the sprinkler valves. This wasn't discovered until weeks after the concrete was poured. After letting Larry know, he came out personally with a team of guys, cleanly cut a patch of concrete above the cut, repaired the line, and repaired the concrete. No hassle whatsoever. Larry is easy to work with and I'd recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Larry read lessAdam B.
- Business Description:Own, lease or just buy cheaper power for as low as $49 month with solar! We specialize in residential home solar solutions. All options at one company to reduce the need to shop and waist YOUR time. Let us get the bids, surveys, approvals, city inspections, permitting, installs, and utility approvals for you. All done at below the average cost for solar in CA! We have been in solar the last 7 years installing thousand of homes! Our sales staff and installers are local residents who love to ma.. read lessRecent Review:It was really great, they were efficient , professional, quick with installation, the representative I was dealing with were very knowledgeable.Madelynn T.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 30 years of experience in masonry. We install stone, brick and block masonry on residential homes including custom homes and remodels as well as commercial projects. This includes stone veneer on houses and buildings, interior and backyard fireplaces, outside kitchens, block walls and buildings. Our Masons are experienced, reliable and work clean read less
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! Cheer read lessRecent Review:It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.Eduardo V.
- Business Description:HI, we at "Integrity Surface Solutions Inc." specialize in: Concrete driveway installs Concrete walkways Concrete patios Colored and Stamped concrete work Concrete Foundations Excavation Asphalt driveway installs Asphalt maintenance Asphalt resurfacing Land leveling (Grading) We count with trades men with years of experience, and a determination to help out the customer. Although we might not be as cheap as the other guys, we make sure the project is to the customers satisfaction 100% without.. read less
- Business Description:In business more then 33 years. Family owned masonry company. We provide: stone, brick, block, lay, pavement, patio, driveway custom work with stone, brick, block, block walls for privacy, laying stone,driveways , paver designs for patios & driveways, retaining wall read less
- Business Description:Veneer stone and back yard barbecue chicken
- Business Description:The Mailbox Doctor offers one-stop shopping for your mailbox needs. We design, manufacture, sell and install locking mailboxes. Our specialty is contemporary mailboxes, but we offer many styles as well as address plaques and numbers. We sell residential and commercial units. Emphasis is on secure, locking mailboxes read less
- Business Description:Hello i am the owner of Handy Sandy's Handyman i have been in business since 2006 i have two employees i have 20 years in the construction field and remodeling i am not out to get rich im out to help my customers and make a living.I also have insurance. I do commercial and residential read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Terra Bella
masonry contractors in Tulare
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Atkins Construction Inc901 N 10th Ave
- Atkins Construction Inc
- Friant Masonry Builders, IncPO Box 301
- Friant Masonry Builders, Inc
- Handy Sandy's Handyman5505 W Tulare spc79
- Handy Sandy's Handyman
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.204 S Sierra Vista Ave
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.
- JR Scott Construction IncPO Box 1184
- JR Scott Construction Inc
- Leftys builders 2102 Cottonwood Ct
- Leftys builders
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Morales Casa Fix611 PEPPER DR
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repairPo box 6817
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repair
- O'Neals Handyman Service3235 W Coppola Ave
- O'Neals Handyman Service
- System Pavers1570 Brookhollow Dr
Santa Ana, California
- System Pavers
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc