Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Pixley, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Pixley
- Arbors and PatiosMy Pavers had shifted with all the water issues we have been having here in Dallas. Luis had his crew come out and besides having them do the work and make it like new again, he walked around and spent time trying to diagnose all the issues with water we were having. I have been trying to address these and I appreciate the time he spent with me trying to figure out what could be the problem
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- GFA Masonry ConcreteWe had a very old wooden fence in our backyard that was practically falling over and after discussing it with our neighbor we decided that it was time to upgrade to a block wall. After all the usual due diligence searching for a contractor, we decided to go with G.F.A. Masonry. Best decision ever! Not only is George a really nice guy, but he and his crew were very professional. They were on time every morning , kept the job site clean (which is nice because it was my yard), they even asked if it would be ok to play music (which they kept at a normal volume so it didn’t bother my other neighbors). George said it would take 2-3 days to finish the wall, good to his word it was done in 2 and when they finished they cleaned everything up like they had never been here, even put up a temp fence to keep my dogs in the yard while we wait for the guy to come install our gate. We are very happy with our new wall, as is our neighbor. Looks great, and we’ll never have to do maintenance on a wooden fence again. Plus now our dogs can’t see into his yard and bark at his cat anymore. tl;dr Very Happy with our new block wall and will definitely hire George again the next time we need any concrete or masonry work done
- Arbors and PatiosVery professional, I was very happy. They were clean and neat, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy at the end of project.
- Times Up Termite IncTimes Up gave us some quotes for a more modern hand rail but we wanted the original and so he hand crafted a duplicate for us. Their foreman was really great and he kept things moving along. The owner wants to know if you are not happy with something, he is open to criticism.
- TOM BUSTER MASONRYIt was great! Tom was punctual, kept the house clean while he worked, and did a beautiful job.
- ALL STAR FENCES & CONCRETEChris of Allstar was on time and very courteous when he arrived for the estimate. Very easy to talk with and discuss ideas. The estimate was very clear and precise providing a start and completion dates as well as a clearly defined payment schedule. Allstar's crew was always prompt and very professional the entire time. Chris said the job would take about a week and he was spot on
- Fitzgerald MasonryBrian was great always there on time and worked hard. He found other treatments nearby that he thought we'd like so we could look at them and make sure that was what we wanted. He even did a mock up of the pillars and wall in wood so we could see the finished size and mass.
- Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLCA+ professionals before during and after. Marc was able to quickly assess WHY we continued to have water intrusion in our basement area and provide the solutions to make it STOP, once and for all. As stated earlier, we had already paid local contractors to seal the basement and had even had them back out to ?fix? their work several times, they just continued to apply an ineffective product and assure us this time they had ?fixed? it. The experience with Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC (Marc and crew) was just the opposite, not only did they know WHAT needed to be done, they worked quickly and efficiently to repair what had been previously done and provided real solutions under a tight deadline. We had renters arriving just two weeks. In summary: don?t hesitate to call Marc, we?ve hired many contractors, some of which shouldn't be allowed to practice business. He is the just the kind of service professional we all want to do business with, knowledgeable, professional, on schedule and no fluff. We had been told the solution to our issues would run in the 10's of thousands of dollars, Marc was able to provide just waht we needed for a fraction of that. The real proof: NO more wet basement once the work was completed and the re-done basement and outside concrete repair look fantastic. That was 4 months ago. These guys are our hero?s. As a follow-up, we hired Masonry Waterproofing & Drainage Masters LLC to address water intrusion in the crawl space of our primary home just 3 months after completion of the above mentioned job, same experience, no more water and outstanding job. ;-
- The Red StoreI've used them before many times, on time, good price, top notch workmanship, professional courteous, polite, and they know what they're doing. They do great windows too!!
Masonry Contractors in Pixley
- Business Description:We give all of angies consumers a wide variety of payment options. We also offer 10% off to her consumers. Whatever the job is , big or small we do them all. ThAnk you James nelms Lic#931932Recent Review:Larry Nelms and his crews are awesome. They poured about 12 yards of concrete in my back and side yards and also landscaped with plants, mulch, and irrigation around my entire back yard. It was very reasonably priced and looks great. After explaining that I've always had trouble getting enough water to some dying Redwood trees, he recommended and installed Netafim drip. I was skeptical as I'd tried various drip and other types of irrigation and a few of the trees were still dying and I was sure they were goners. He assured me it would work. Fast forward a couple months and the trees are thriving. He was 100% right about what to do and Netafim was the perfect solution. I'm so grateful to not lose those trees. Part of the back yard project included moving some sprinkler valves from the back/side to the front so the whole side yard could be poured and look clean. The crew accidentally cut my pool fill line as it was buried with the sprinkler valves. This wasn't discovered until weeks after the concrete was poured. After letting Larry know, he came out personally with a team of guys, cleanly cut a patch of concrete above the cut, repaired the line, and repaired the concrete. No hassle whatsoever. Larry is easy to work with and I'd recommend his services to anyone. Thanks LarryAdam B.
- Business Description:Own, lease or just buy cheaper power for as low as $49 month with solar! We specialize in residential home solar solutions. All options at one company to reduce the need to shop and waist YOUR time. Let us get the bids, surveys, approvals, city inspections, permitting, installs, and utility approvals for you. All done at below the average cost for solar in CA! We have been in solar the last 7 years installing thousand of homes! Our sales staff and installers are local residents who love to ma..Recent Review:It was really great, they were efficient , professional, quick with installation, the representative I was dealing with were very knowledgeable.Madelynn T.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.Eduardo V.
- Business Description:We provide a full service design/build and all phases of remodeling and repair. Kitchen, baths and addition are some of the hot trends today. We have a full inhouse staff and project managers to service all your needs. Additional DBA - Scott, J.R. Construction, incRecent Review:From the start, I had doubts but unfortunately, I did not listen to myself. My husband was dealing with them and he seemed to trust them. The repair began as scheduled, the hole was patched quickly and stucco was applied only to the repaired area. The entire wall was not redashed as was stated in their contract and in the insurance estimate. We paid them the full amount for the redashing (which was the largest part of charges from the whole job). It was never done as it was supposed to be and they painted the whole side. The area where they just patched with stucco looked horrible. After being painted, you could see exactly where the damage had been because the texture of the stucco they placed, did not match the texture of the stucco that was there. When we called to inquire as to why they did not do what they were paid to do and tell them the work was unnacceptable, we got excuses and they told us we agreed to let them only do what they did. Why would we agree for them to do 1/3rd of the work and pay them the full amount for a job they didn't do? We gave them the oppurtunity to come and repair it, but all the did was scrape the area when the stucco was and were going to again paint over it. They basically refused to do the work they were already paid for, and the work that was in the contract signed by them and us. They have now filed a lien on our home because there was some money still owed to them which I refuse to pay. They have already been paid 10,000 dollars for a job that was not done correctly. The inside is not finished either as the closet organizer was not installed because I stopped work on the outside. We are currently working with the contractors board to determine what our options are. I just was the repair done correctly, I didn't ask for a car to drive through my home and I was hoping for an easy, quality repair which I did not getValerie M.
- Business Description:The Mailbox Doctor offers one-stop shopping for your mailbox needs. We design, manufacture, sell and install locking mailboxes. Our specialty is contemporary mailboxes, but we offer many styles as well as address plaques and numbers. We sell residential and commercial units. Emphasis is on secure, locking mailboxesRecent Review:<p>I am generally not one to take time out to write a review, but this is one that I felt extremely compelled to do. </p> <p>To begin with, Mailbox MD is one of the few places that I am aware of that offers a genuinely contemporary mailbox that deviates from the status quo and really makes a statement. Whilst they will be considered a premium product, the mailboxes themselves are awesome! Sleek, contemporary designs that marry functionality with aesthetics. </p> <p>As far as my dealings with Mailbox MD, I cannot say enough good things about them. We purchased a mailbox from Doris a while ago and recently had a small issue come up with the product . I reached to the company hoping to get some sort of resolution and I can only say that I was completely blown away by Doris' handling of my request. She went well beyond what I was expecting. As far as professionalism; the way she stood behind her product and her focus on customer satisfaction was something that I can safely say I have never experienced before. Thank you Doris! </p> <p>I would safely say that if you are in the market for a contemporary mailbox, look no further than Mailbox MD. Their products are amazing and, most importantly, the after-sales service is the best I have experienced. A resounding A! <br /> <br /></p> <br /Dino G.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company with over 30 years of experience in masonry. We install stone, brick and block masonry on residential homes including custom homes and remodels as well as commercial projects. This includes stone veneer on houses and buildings, interior and backyard fireplaces, outside kitchens, block walls and buildings. Our Masons are experienced, reliable and work cleanRecent Review:They are the only ones we ever use and I have known them for over 20 yearsJimmy N.
- Business Description:Steven Van Note has been a licensed contractor since 1982 and personally oversees every project. He uses only legal workers and other licensed contractors to produce top quality craftmanship and takes pride in maintaining his excellent reputation. Van Note Construction is honest and dependable and will give you what you pay for. Licensed General Contractor, General Engineering Contractor, and Concrete Contractor. We have also recently started "disability remodeling" to help the disabled..Recent Review:Steve is very professional and very knowledgeable. He gave a detailed written estimate and performed the job as scheduled. The finished patio was better then we had imagined. But Steve wasn't satisfied. He thought the color was off. So he came back and redid it at no additional cost. The total price was much lower then we had received from other contractors. And the work is absolutely excellent. We give him an unqualified positive referralGary E.
- Business Description:Hello i am the owner of Handy Sandy's Handyman i have been in business since 2006 i have two employees i have 20 years in the construction field and remodeling i am not out to get rich im out to help my customers and make a living.I also have insurance. I do commercial and residential
- Business Description:In business more then 33 years. Family owned masonry company. We provide: stone, brick, block, lay, pavement, patio, driveway custom work with stone, brick, block, block walls for privacy, laying stone,driveways , paver designs for patios & driveways, retaining wall
- Business Description:Family owned and operated,17 years in business,Small Business certified,government contracts,references on request.10% start up,balance upon completion (jobs under $10,000) credit cards accepted.Recent Review:Joe and his crew removed an olive tree in my front yard to include the stump and dug a huge hole for a replacement tree. They assisted in the placement of a new olive tree and provided clean fresh dirt. The entire tree and stump were taken and discarded. They also relocated a sprinkler head and cleaned up nicely. Very fair price! I would not hesitate to hire againDavid O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Terra Bella
masonry contractors in Pixley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emcast Construction304 Hayes St
- Emcast Construction
- Friant Masonry Builders, IncPO Box 301
- Friant Masonry Builders, Inc
- Handy Sandy's Handyman5505 W Tulare spc79
- Handy Sandy's Handyman
- JR Scott Construction IncPO Box 1184
- JR Scott Construction Inc
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Mateo's Painting Company37213 51st St E.
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Minghelli Masonry Services1154 W Lago Lindo Rd
- MOJAM INC.PO BOX 1270
- Morales Casa Fix611 PEPPER DR
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repairPo box 6817
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repair
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc