When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Porterville, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Porterville
- NorthStar Moving CoAlbert, Jr, Wilber and Sergio were great. Fast, efficient and really took care of my belongs. This is my 3rd move with NorthStar and they have been awesome each time. Greatly appreciated!
- Dr. HaulerWe were very pleased with the work that was done. He hauled away everything and even cleaned the area so well it was a very pleasant surprise. I recommend Dr. Hauler for all your hauling needs.
- Dr. HaulerVery well. Ed is a hard worker and very professional with reasonable rates. I would definitely hire him again & recommend him to others.
- Dr. HaulerEddie was very professional in clearing out the back of my rental property after tenants had left multiple truck loads of junk. The estimation cost was fair and the job was finished quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Dr Hauler for any of your hauling needs!!
- G3 Junk RemovalTwo friendly, young men showed up exactly on time and gave me a quote which I promptly accepted and they were able to take it all right then. They were fast, clean and efficient and I asked if they could come back later in the week because I had more to get rid of and they were able to make me an appt right then and there. Very professional job and I highly recommend G3 junk removal
- GoodBye MattressTook just one call for this business owner to answer, phone contact was reliably kept, as was the appointment time. Very friendly, yet professional service, for a very reasonable price! Will definitely refer this business to friends and coworkers!
- Junkluggers of Greater Santa Clarita ValleyIt went so well! They communicated beforehand so I knew what time they would arrive. Incredibly kind people, as well as very informative. Super happy to find out they try to donate, reuse and recycle items instead of just taking them to the dump. The pricing was way below what I had anticipated on paying, which was perfect. Highly recommend them to anyone and def will be using them in the future
- STRONG OAK MOVINGIt was great! Jose and Jonathon were very polite, considerate and efficient! They were gentle with the transportation and unloading of all my furniture and other possessions! I 10/10 recommend them!
- STRONG OAK MOVINGCommunication was excellent, work was fast and efficient, very reasonable rates. I would hire again and highly recommend them for your moving needs!
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I highly recommend Executive Auto Shippers. This is the first time I shipped a car, Rachel Worthington was a pleasure to work with, the car was scheduled to ship on the date we requested. And arrived on the scheduled arrival date and time and the shipper/driver stayed in contact with us. Will definitely use them again if I need to ship a car
Hauling Services in Porterville
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:At Stay True Lawn care , we offer everything you need to make sure that your lawn is healthy and thriving all year long. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we look forward to getting to know your yard and learning how we can best serve you. We do it all lawn mowing, Fertilizer & Weed Control, Clean Ups, Pruning, Sidewalk and curb edgin
- Business Description:Strong Oak Moving has 15 years of quality experience in the moving industry. We know what it takes to get your move done quickly without damaging your belongings. We're locally owned and operated out of Visalia CA and are dedicated to quality service. Please call or click for an estimate today. “YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL MOVERS”Recent Review:Our move went great! Jose and his employees were courteous, respectful and hard workers. The move was temporary while have a home built and we will have Strong Oak Moving move us again into that new home.Carol B.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
- Business Description:Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Our backyard landscape project started in July 2020 which started out as replacing all irrigation valves as they would continuously get stuck on. Tony kept promising the project would be completed in 2 weeks. All of our grass (9000 sq ft)and some trees/plants died from lack of water and from having a bobcat running over it. He assured us he would replace it all at no cost to us. As of January 2021 (6 months later) Tony abandoned the job using excuse after excuse. I paid a lot of money and didn’t receive half the service. I finally hired another company that came in and finished the job within 1 month. If Tony had a full crew out here every day, he may have finished it. He only had one person, Andrew, that knew what he was doing but you can’t get a project this big done with only 1 guy. Tony was not good at keeping me updated on the status. There were weeks where no one showed up. To this date, we still have his port-a-potty sitting in my yardConnie Q.
- Business Description:sole proprietorship, no employees at present.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Terra Bella
- Three Rivers
hauling services in Porterville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7K Ewaste Solutions Inc.104 East Avenue K4 Ste. F
- 7K Ewaste Solutions Inc.
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Betlan Construction
- First Choice Maids8895 Towne Centre Dr Ste 104-455
San Diego, California
- First Choice Maids
- Junk-A-Side5676 E Burns Ave
- Kevin's Trash Hauling service4815 W Reese ave
- Kevin's Trash Hauling service
- Manuel Fernandez Construction36976 Cherry St. # 189
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Manuel Fernandez Construction
- Plan A Freighters1121 W Valley Blvd Ste I-205
- Plan A Freighters
- Stay True Lawn Care1257 Santa Cruz Ave
- Stay True Lawn Care
- Yard Master50948 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Yard Master