Greater Bay Relocation Services

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2012

1000 E Grant Line Road Suite 300

Tracy, CA 95304

Greater Bay Relocation Services, an Agent for North American Van Lines A+ Rating with BBB

Mary Jane R.

They packed up my belongings, delivered and then kept it into storage for about six months, and then moved it about two hundred and fifty miles to my son’s home. I had contacted them initially after searching for moving companies close to me. They had good reviews on Yelp and were very responsive. They had a great personal touch. They knew who I was and was familiar with my moving situation. When it was time to deliver my belongings from storage to my sons house, they remembered who I was and what I had needed done. Overall, they were great!

Description of Work
I used their services for a long distance move and storage.

Category moving companies, storage units

Thank you kindly for your review! It's customers like you that take the time to provide the honest feedback, and help us stay in business! We truly appreciated your valuable business and wish you many years of happiness in your new surroundings!

Stewart E.

Scheduling was fine and we were able to get the exact date we had wanted. They are very good! The price was good as well. The people were very friendly, efficient, and careful with our furniture. They are superb! They are great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They moved us about two-hundred fifty miles from northern California to southern California.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the services we provided to you, our valued customer! We pride ourselves on making any move as hassle-free as possible and it sounds like we accomplished just that, for you. Thank you again! We really appreciate your A rating!

Devna P.

Scheduling was good and I was able to move on the date I had requested. The job took almost the full day between the packing and the move. Overall, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They packed some of my belongings and moved me about thirty minutes away.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your kind review Dr.:) Our movers definitely had a full day's work when they arrived at your fully furnished beautiful home, and moved you into an exquisite 5500+ sq. ft. estate! The time it takes to properly pad and protect all items prior to transport, and then navigate furniture throughout your home, often times is not taken into account by consumers unfamiliar with our industry. We are just happy that you were pleased with your damage-free move! Thank you Dr. - we hope that you are enjoying your new home. Happy New Year!

06/26/2013

DORREEN T.

Greater Bay Relocation Services charged me by the hour with a minimum of 4 hours which was not an arm and a leg compared to their competitors who wanted to also charge me for a truck and for moving padding. They were early, efficient, got done before time, and were very upfront about what they were going to do and what they couldn't do. They guys were really nice. They even took my bed apart and put it back together. I move every year and they were one of the best moving companies I've ever used. I will use Greater Bay Relocation Services again.

Description of Work
Greater Bay Relocation Services moved me from one apartment to another apartment inside the same complex.

Category moving companies

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the services we provided to you, our valued customer, (member name removed) ! We pride ourselves on making any move as hassle-free as possible and it sounds like we accomplished just that, for you. Thank you again! We really appreciate your A rating!

Reyes moving industry

Hello my name is Victor Reyes I am a professional mover I have 10 years in the moving industry I am a very good packer and loader I have my own crew who will get the job done

Award 2022
    All In A Day Moving

For superior moving services near Merced, CA, call the most preferred provider - All In A Day Moving. Call us and get quality beyond your expectations. Bear Creek CA;

Virtuous Moving Services LLC

We are a family-run moving company, servicing local or long-distance moves, residential or commercial. Our services include packing & unpacking, labor-only moves, senior moves, furniture pick-up & delivery, furniture assembly/disassembly, and junk removal. We have more than 10 years of moving experience, although our company started at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic. My brother-in-law (my business partner) and I both have worked under multiple moving companies around the Bay Area, CA until we finally decided to start our own moving company in 2019. As an owner-operated company, you can be sure your move will be handled with maximum care. We are very personable and we like to have fun as we’re working smart, efficient and fast. Our crew has unparalleled chemistry. We work synchronously, with the same mission in mind; and that is to treat our customers like family and their belongings like it's ours. Our work truly speaks for itself! Do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website if you want to learn more about our services and our competitive pricing.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

We provide full service moving solutions for individuals or companies who are moving locally, interstate, and international. We can also assist you with your move by providing the following: * Full service packing & unpacking, fragile only packing and self pack - packing materials available * Disassembly/assembly services * Residence Protection Pads: Protect the railings, tight corners and doors & carpet covers * Debris Removal * Storage * Guaranteed pricing

Disconnection & Reconnection of appliances