Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in San Bernardino, CA
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in San Bernardino
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESJ. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
- Shore Line Septic PumpingI initially contacted Logical Rooter from Angie's List, but he was extremely busy, so he referred me to Cesar Rameriz who owns Shore Line. He arrived on time and spent a tremendous amount of time (about 1 1/2 hours) making sure the tank was properly cleaned out. He didn't just pump and leave! He even cut some roots out of the tank. I would recommend him without hesitation
Septic Tank Companies in San Bernardino
- Business Description:Monty's Main Line Equipment specializes in trenching, backfill, and grading. If it requires moving earth or retaining a 95% compaction rate were the crew for you. We also offer a variety of other services such as, concrete breaking, hauling, sweeping, rototilling.... you name we get it done. Our staff is a hardworking, high performance team with a get it done right attitudeRecent Review:Service was excellent. My husband and I were looking to hire an excavation company to put in a sewer line for our home ADU project my husband is working on. I came across this company and was slightly hesitant as they were new to the site. Nevertheless we reached out to the company and requested a quote. The owner Monty was quick to respond, scheduled us for a free home estimate, was very knowledgeable and was hired for the job. My husband was very pleased with the work done and the amount of time it took them to complete the job which thankfully put us back on track as we were a little behind schedule. Monty and crew, thank you!jenifer b.
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:Great! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️Amy T.
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San DiegoRecent Review:Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again!John C.
- Business Description:Founded in 1993, Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter has served the greater Los Angeles area with a commitment to service and value. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials and their trucks are the most well-equipped in Los Angeles CountRecent Review:Alex and his team came quickly, assessed the situation, showed me a video from inside the entire sewage line and gave an estimate. They finished the work in 2 days, made sure everything inside the house worked, took care of yard features affected and were totally responsible. Alex's attitude is that the customer must be totally satisfiedCharles F.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. With 40 years of combined experience we are well know and in good standing with the local health departments of southern CA. If you need a new install, simple repair or a complete advanced treatment system please give us a call. ............................................................... Phone: 619-666-6437. Fax: 951-461-8744 E mail firstname.lastname@example.org or www.septicsolutionsca.coRecent Review:We had heavy rain in our area that broke one of the pieces on the septic sysrem causing it to not drain properly. I called Wayne at Septic Solutions, he showed up quickly to fix the issue. He was very professional, I would highly recommend this company!Roni H.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. We are licensed bonded and insured. We accept all major credit cards and some billing upon approval for homeowners associations and management companies. We are IICRC certifiedRecent Review:I'm a property manager who is always looking for good service people and I highly recommend Flood Brothers. My first problem at a property was finding a plumber who would be able to replace a tankless heater as not all of them do. These guys did so and were prompt and professional and very easy to deal with and they also gave the lowest estimate! They also let me know that the previous unit was something that should never have been installed because it was a dated unit from a manufacturer that is no longer is in business. I was in a jam at another property some weeks later out in Venice -- some plumbers will not service Venice because it's too far away, but it was Flood Brothers to the rescue. They managed to come out the same afternoon to diagnose and fix a leak just as my guests were arriving for their stay. It was a simple fix (for a plumber, not a layman) and they let me know and charged a fair price. Giulio and Brendan are pros and really nice and went out of their way to turn my headache into a solution. I will be calling them againClark C.
- Business Description:Regal Plumbing & rooter is a family owned business ran by a Third generation plumber born and raised in the Inland Empire. There is no problem to big or small for us here at regal plumbing. Quality work is our number one priority Drain cleaning Leak detection Septic pumping Slap leak repair Re-pipes Tankless water heater Water heater repair Trenchless pipe replacement Gas pipe repairRecent Review:Other companys were trying to replace my whole waste system without understanding what my issue was. Regal was referred by a friend and I can’t tell you how grateful I am. He was able to pin point my issue and repair it without replacing my whole system. If you’ve received a ridiculous estimate I’d call these guys and allow them to take a second look. They saved me 15 grand!!Steve m.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Deana Garcia.Recent Review:It was ok. They came on time. Finished on time. I was pleased with their work.Benjamin C.
- Business Description:Were a small family owned company that has 5 employees. We have our B-1 general contracting license along with our c-42 that allows us to do septic and sewer and also our trenching that allows us to dig house foundations, block walls, room additions, water lines, and etc. we provide ever job with a proposal before the job and a final invoice at the finish of ever job. we accept checks, cash, and major credit cardRecent Review:We reached out to JNL for a small section in our backyard where we wanted the grass ripped out and the area filled in with cement. The area was about 200-230 square feet and they gave us a fair and reasonable estimate. The crew was able to start work the following business day after we decided to go with them. They ripped all the grass out day one, leveled all the dirt day two, and had a cement truck here at 7am on day three. All the guys were polite and professional and we are really happy with how the cement is coming togetherAlicia G.
- Business Description:Treeium is the leading household name in the home improvement and design industry. We are leading by our high level of integrity, innovation, customer’s satisfaction and technology while providing unmatched service, selection, convenience and consideration. We are a team of experienced experts who are happy to come to work, who feel respected and are committed to making sure that every customer feels special. We guarantee customer satisfaction by our financial strength, transparency and full ..Recent Review:Treeium outperformed my expectations with the bathroom remodeling project. I had the pleasure to work with Beatris Gross, who exemplifies the meaning of customer service and delivers on her commitments. She was attentive to all of my inquiries, responding immediately. I appreciated her remodeling expertise and eye for detail. The contractors on the remodel are masters of their crafts, not jacks of all trades. This gives me the assurance the work was done correctly. I highly recommend Beatris. And I would definitely work with her againM S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Grand Terrace
- Loma Linda
- Twin Peaks
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Lake Arrowhead
- Alta Loma
- Blue Jay
- Cedar Glen
- Mira Loma
- Running Springs
- Moreno Valley
septic tank services in San Bernardino
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING1606 E 218TH ST
- A Drain ManPO BOX 7351
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Drain-ManP.O.BOX 7351
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
- Action Rooter and Plumbing14270 Woodland Dr.
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advanced Pumping Services21657 Temescal Canyon Rd
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
- American Industrial Services5626 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
- Anderson Plumbing ServicesP.O. Box 1110
- Apco Construction Services29520 La Cresta Dr
Quail Valley, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- ASTRO PLUMBING2491 Rubidoux Blvd #D
- AWM PlumbingPO Box 491
Yucca Valley, California
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING
- C-Rod Pipeline incP.O. box 30106
San Bernardino, California
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INC12072 I AVE #7
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- CJ deBoer Tractor & Septic1971 Aviation Drive
- CLI Construction21581 Orange Ave
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Cross-Linked PlumbingPO Box 427
- CRUZ PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICESPO BOX 691
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
- C-Rod Pipeline inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- Dale Rauch General Building Contractor16553 Quantico Rd
Apple Valley, California
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
- DCD Construction601 E Collins St
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
- D Roberts Construction
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farris Septic22421 Barton Rd. Suite #115
Grand Terrace, California
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- First Class Plumbing And Rooter624 Lancer Ln
- Five Star Rooter and Plumbing700 East Redlands Blvd. Suite U No. 659
- Flood Brothers Plumbing3940 Laurel Cyn Blvd Ste 568
Studio City, California
- Flow Tech Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.13961 Oxnard St Apt 48
Van Nuys, California
- Farmers Insurance
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- GODDARD'S NAZCO SERVICES25091 E 5TH ST
San Bernardino, California
- Goddard's/Nazco Services25091 5 th St.
San Bernardino, California
- Grand Slam Plumbing2935 E . Chino Ave E5-12
Chino Hills, California
- greenoaksevice7751 Kyle St
- guilherme engineering
- GJB Construction
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
- Holsson, Inc7900 Limonite PMB 107
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
- Handyman Contractor
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- PLS Construction15189 Ashwood Lane
Chino Hills, California
- Plumb Rite16936 Baseline
- Plumbers Irvine19800 MacArthur Blvd.
- Plumbing by Jacob12901 Dale St
Garden Grove, California
- Power Pro Plumbing11441 Beach St
- PR Plumbing and Drain196 E Blaine St
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
- P & G Remodeling