Cleaning the outside of your gutters may not be something you’ve considered, but it’s key for maintaining curb appeal, preventing buildup, and keeping your home looking its best. Use these five tips to safely restore that like-new shine to your gutters.
Get matched with top gutter cleaners in Oakdale, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local gutter cleaners.
Recent Gutter Cleaning Reviews in Oakdale
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsLanderos roofing is amazing. They were quick and clean when replacing some clay tiles on my roof, and cleaning all of the debris off of the roof. 9 months later when I was selling my home, another roofing company came and did a subpar roof inspection. The Landeros' came back out and inspected the roof for me and took a bunch of photos so the buyers could see there were no issues. And they didn't charge me for the return service almost a year later!! Absolutely amazing people, would highly recommend
- Adrian ConstructionWorker employed by Adrian Construction performed all services satisfactorily, spending most of the day. When one of the fixtures in the garage didn't perform adequately (buzzing and flickering), he removed it, exchanged it, and installed a new one.
- Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, IncArrived at the appointed time after calling to update his schedule. Had all the equipment needed. Went right to work and completed on time.
- C&R Home ServicesExcellent service and thorough cleanup afterwards. Safety conscious and very professional. Charged a lower price than their estimate because less work was needed than anticipated. Highly recommended.
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsThe most unbelievable thing happened!! Not only did Steve and Joe show up as scheduled, they did an amazing job! I've never been so impressed with any company I've done business with over the last 30 years! From the very first phone call with Julie, to the end of the work, there wasn't one time I felt as if I was being roped into something unnecessary or excessive. Landers Roofing are exceptional in their work ethics, and their work is done in a very efficient and timely manner. I was so pleased, that I found myself requesting more quotes for things I usually did myself for maintenance, and ended up having them do that work as well. I will no longer be climbing on my roof for gutter cleaning or cleaning and sealing a flat roof area. They've found a repeat customer for the life of their business from me. I truly felt that everyone involved treated my repairs as if they were working on their own home. Thank you to the entire Landeros Team
- cordovaconstructionHe did a real good job. We liked the job he did. It is really nice. Everybody comes to the house and asked who had done all that and so they hire him to do other jobs around the neighbourhood. The price was reasonable. I called three different companies, all of them wanted $20000 to $22000. He charged me almost half of that. He charged me less than $10,000. I bought the windows and the sidings but together it was half of what the other companies were trying to charge me. We like the work. The only thing that I would complain about was that, he works with the contractor right, he subcontracted somebody to come in and take two or three trees out because we cemented the whole backyard, because we have a swimming pool. We did the patio and the walkway and all that. He had to take out two trees, but the big trees the guy took out, he drove his trailer up on my yard. I guess that was easier for him but in the process of doing that, he made tire marks. He loaded a lot of stuff in the trailer. Tire marks were left on the lawn. I have a hard time telling him "hey you have to take care of that," because he fell. I just little by little filled it up. That was about it. Other than that, I was really happy with what they did. He was there everyday and early in the morning and sometimes he worked on Sundays too. They broke a lot of concrete where they put cobalt stone. That costs a lot of money than doing the siding and the window. I have three rentals and so every time I need something, I just call him. Even though he is doing other work, he still comes over and put in the work schedule. I guess, he appreciate the fact that when people come and ask, I tell them how much I paid and they look at the work. They call him and utilize him. In my opinion, he is a very fair person, a whole lot fair than the other companies. He is professional and comes and does the work. I have no problems with him
- Clean Gutters IncColeen who answers the phone is cheerful, informative and pleasant. Dave Duke arrived on time on the appointment date and handed me his card. He began working right away. I had to leave for an appointment but my son came to the house an hour or so later. At that time I spoke to Dave by telephone. He advised me that the price would be higher than the $350 quoted over the phone. I was not surprised as the square footage of the house is not the same as the square footage of the roof. We have a breezeway and a covered porch on the back of the house which add to the roof's square footage. In my conversation with 'Coleen' when making the appointment the possibility of a higher price was discussed. Dave worked dilligently and completed the work in about 1/2 the time it takes me. The roof was not damaged. It was clean. The gutters were clean. All of the debris on the ground was removed. I was completely satisfied
- Landeros Roofing SolutionsAfter contacting them they got back to us very quickly and performed the work the following week. They were very punctual and executed the work efficiently and to our full satisfaction. They also did a quick inspection of the roof and fixed a few things (rubber gaskets and a few broken tiles). Overall we were very satisfied and would definitely use them again
- Clean Gutters IncI called Clean Gutters Inc and talked with Colleen. She was very pleasant on the phone. She asked me some questions, such as the square footage of our house (3,400 sq ft), number of stories (two-story), type of roof (concrete tiles), and whether or not any gutters were higher than 21 feet off the ground (our second story gutters were 20 feet). From this information, she was able to give me an approximate estimate of $350, give or take $50. She said that if I was comfortable with that price range ($300 - $400) then she would put me on the schedule, and Dave would give me the exact cost when he arrived to do the job. The estimate I got from another company was $600. So, even at $400, Clean Gutters Inc was a third less than the other company. I asked Colleen to put me on the schedule. Dave arrived on time on the scheduled day. He was friendly, professional, and ready to start work. The quality of his work was excellent, and he completed the job in a few hours. Dave's technique is safe and efficient. He does not use water to clean the gutters, because he says it just makes a big mess. He gets on the roof and cleans the gutters by hand using a variety of tools, at least one of which he developed and manufactured himself. It looks like a large pair of tongs with scrapers on the ends. He uses it to remove debris from the gutters and to scrape the inside of the gutters. He gathers all the debris in tarps that he carries with him on the roof. Very little dirt ends up on the ground, and he uses a blower to clean that up. I was very happy to find Clean Gutters Inc, and I will definitely hire Dave again next time I need my gutters cleaned
- Clean Gutters IncWe were not there for when they did the work, but they did query thing they said they would.
Gutter Cleaning Services in Oakdale
- Business Description:FCP PRESSURE WASHING WAS Created by a young man named Fernando p. I started pressure washing business to support my family due to COVID -19 . I can wash almost any thing ! Contact me today !
- Business Description:Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofRecent Review:The service went very well. They did a very thorough job.Max C.
- Business Description:Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much moreRecent Review:They did a good, professional job for us.Charles S.
- Business Description:Providing affordable convenient outdoor cleaning solutions including Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Patio/Driveway/ Wood Deck Surface Cleaning. Make your outdoor space standout from all the rest!Recent Review:It went very well. Adam came back the following day and added support so the screws won't come out. He was very professional, courteous, efficient and prompt. I'd hire him again in a hot minute. Thank you very much for a job well done. The children will be safeThelma W.
- Business Description:Squeaky Clean is a commercial and residential cleaning service, we specialize in deep cleanings and housekeeping. We know how much you care about your home and it is our priority to be thorough each and every visit. We are a small, local business that has been in service for two years, looking to flourish in this crashing economy. We are looking forward to working with many of you and leaving your home feeling so fresh... so cleanRecent Review:Victor and his team clean my home in a biweekly basis. They do a wonderful job and charge a fair rate for their services. I would recommend for anyone looking for a cleaner.William B.
- Business Description:Dynamic Handyman Solutions strives to be the #1 handyman service in the greater Turlock area. I do this by providing excellent service, reliability, showing up on time, and having a great attitude. Not a licensed contractor. Why Choose Dynamic Handyman Solutions as your Handyman? If you are anything like me, you want someone trustworthy and honest in your home. I take pride in cleanliness, organization, and quality. My business is built on three core values: Trust, Honesty, and Integrity. ..Recent Review:Kevin was very professional. He covered his shoes and laid a cover on my wood floor to protect them from scratches and he had all his tools available. He arrived on time and did a great job hanging my barn door and removed the hinged door and filled the holes. Kevin was friendly and worked well with our dogsMarcia A.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)Yara P.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:Home servicesRecent Review:Very good excellent results will hire again highly recommended.Claudia R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter cleaning service articles
When hiring someone to clean your gutters, there are a few factors to consider including the length of your gutters, how many stories your home has, and whether to hire a pro or handyperson. Here are some things to consider.
Gutters are designed to redirect rainwater away from the home’s foundation. When a gutter is clogged, it can lead to serious damage like rotting wood, serious pest problems, leaks in your home, cracks in the foundation, and even more.
Find gutter cleaners in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
gutter cleaners in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Brothers2 S. Wilson Way
- A Crystal Clear Vision1755 Limestone Dr.
- AAA Landscape Management1904 Rockford Ave
- AB GardeningPO Box 576854
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- action pro services3307 Larchmont Dr
- Action Rain Gutters1304 Higton St
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- All Pro Pressure WashingP.o Box 582093
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- A & G Brothers
- B & B Heating and Air Conditioning Inc2244 E Weber Ave
- Best Insulation Company2030 Rockefeller Dr Swt J
- Best Preservation Services3301 John Lee LN
- Birds Window & Gutter Cleaning2010 La Villa Rose Ct
- BLGC INC3932 Mesrob Ct
- Byers11773 Slow Poke Ln
Grass Valley, California
- B & B Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- Carsons Window CleaningP.O. Box 1155
- Classic Carpet Care1852 w 11th St #347
- Clean Environmental Solutions1489 Joett dr
- Clean Gutters Inc20828 Jack Tone Rd
- CLEANHOUSEPO Box 1921
- Colorblast Painting534 Lewelling Blvd. Unit A
San Leandro, California
- cordovaconstruction6128 Fillmore Ave
- CSA Home and Business Services
- CSW Sewer and Drain202 Dawn Drive
- C&J Marvin Enterprise
- Hd cleaning 2115 Great Falls Rd
- Hd cleaning
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning4025 Coronado Ave
- J H Simpson Heating & Air Conditioning
- Leonhardt Window Cleaning & Power Washing1234 N Commerce St
- Leonhardt Window Cleaning & Power Washing
- Marengo'spo box 690531
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- McDonald Chimney Service3300 Parkcrest Dr
- Mercado Construction9966 6th St
- Mestayer Painting4719 Quail Lakes Dr Suite G#224
- MG Window Cleaning4563 Blackberry Ct
- Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service8130 Lorraine Ave #312
- Mooney's Handyman Service154 Mesquite Ct
- Ochoa Power Washing
- Ochoa Power Washing
- Paul Enriquez Construction2317 Valmora Dr.
- Peninsula Mobile Service2701 Spring Street
Redwood City, California
- Perrys power washing 1707 Domaine Way
- Power Plus Painting1401 w Elm
- PRACTICAL ROOFING1340 Ruffino Ct
- Precise Home Cleaning4337 Finney Rd
- ProServe1134 N. Front St Ste A
- Paul Enriquez Construction
- Reyes handyman ServicesPO BOX 577004
- Reyes handyman Services
- Scott Redenbaugh ConstructionPO Box 1503
- Scott's Household Services1216 Willeen Ct
- Simpliclean1604 Ford Ave #11A
- Skelton Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.25969 S Corral Hollow Rd
- Skylines RoofingPO Box 223
- Solar Maid10907 DIXON RD
- Solar Shine Pros
- squeaky clean residential & commercial5112 Passito Ct
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Summit Construction & Remodeling7513 Rosewood Dr
- Super Squeegee4025 Green Knoll rd.
- Scott Redenbaugh Construction