Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in North Hills, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in North Hills
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was great to work with! He responded quickly to my inquiry about needing a survey, his crew who came out to do the survey was very friendly and provided me with a lot of information, and his price was extremely fair for the work performed. I highly recommend this company, and have even passed along his information to my architect to refer clients to in the future
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was very helpful through the whole process with advice, insight and clarification of my many questions. Before we could schedule the survey date, a city street paving project threatened to possibly erase old markers in my neighborhood. Jeff quickly sent a team out to safeguard against this possible loss. A couple weeks later they were able to return and do my survey. Prior to retaining Jeff Voorheis, I had phoned other surveyors who were sometimes less expensive, and also less responsive and clear in answering my questions or explaining the process. I have had past experiences with hiring people (in different professions) who were not clear or professional, and it cost me some real headaches. I can't stress enough how happy I was to do business with Voorheis and Voorheis
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.This was a small & simple job compared with a lot of the other contractors I've engaged in the process of renovating a fixer-upper. But I needed to get the survey done quickly because my contractor suddenly decided to build the fence a few days later, & I didn't want to risk having to then tear the whole thing down. I got several other bids, one of which was less than Voorheis, & Jeff -- the son in the team -- graciously came down slightly in price. As I recall, he also scheduled the job a few days after we initially talked (though we had been playing phone tag for awhile before that.) While doing the survey, Don asked for my preference on where certain markers should be placed, & what type they should be. I really appreciated that not only for my own sake, but because I didn't want to alienate my new shared-driveway neighbor by loudly staking out the property line. I was also extremely impressed with their follow-through -- he didn't bill me for the 50% balance until after the County had acknowledged receiving the paperwork they filed
Last update on November 11, 2021
Land Surveyors in North Hills
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Panorama City,
- Mission Hills,
- San Fernando,
- Granada Hills,
- Van Nuys,
- Porter Ranch,
- Sherman Oaks,
- Lake View Terrace,
- Valley Village,
- Sun Valley,
- North Hollywood,
- Studio City,
- Toluca Lake,
- Canoga Park,
- West Hills
land surveyors in North Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & C Paving CompanyPO Box 16154
North Hollywood, California 91615
- CAL-QUAKE CONSTRUCTION636 N FORMOSA AVENUE
Los Angeles, California 90036
- CaliLand Engineering Inc1216 S Garfield Ave Ste 200
Alhambra, California 91801
- CASTAIC POOLS INC14403 Raphael Ave
Bakersfield, California 93306
- Coast & Valley Land Surveying Inc7045 La Fonda Ct.
Ventura, California 93003
- C & C Paving Company
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor912 Delaware Rd
Burbank, California 91504
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor
- KS Flooring9019 Oso Ave Ste C
Chatsworth, California 91311
- KS Flooring
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361
- Precision Environmental, Inc.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.17049 Sunburst St
Northridge, California 91325
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.