California Construction Center

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2017

1900 Camden Ave

San Jose, CA 95124

Servicing the Bay Area area since 2005, California Construction Center, Inc is a licensed, bonded and insured general construction company. We have been remodeling properties for residential, commercial and industrial properties. "CCC" is a prestigious company who strives on professionalism and strong client satisfaction results. Our reputable ways allows for us to make and keep professional relationships, as we are in the mind set that the best business appreciation we can get is a referral. Family owned and operated "CCC" has spent many years creating a name for itself as both valued business and as a place where our clients can be treated with the up most dignity and respect. For we value their ideas and strive to give them input without jeopardizing their visions and ideas in the process, in the most respectable fashion possible. "CCC" displays extreme expertise and knowledge in all their business ventures. "CCC". We have aimed to be better than most with the ideals that growth is essential for success. We are proud to share that of many competing companies , "CCC "Was chosen out of 100 top contractors in the Southern California area to be on the hit "TV" show "Flip This House". We would love if your could take a moment to watch the TV show clip from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxrninanou where you can observe the owners Jonathan and Oz demonstrating their ongoing knowledge and expertise in this extensive field, both Design and Construction. Also click the following testimonial link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_eslfll1xiq to view the testimonial video showing our previous clients who have had First hand experiences with "CCC". We value your time and input and strive to do business with both new and old clients, in order to continue to remain the reputable company we strive ourselves as having been this long....

home remodeling (167)home builder (31)interior painting (56)electrician (56)plumbers (54)flooring (49)window replacement (47)drywall (47)countertop installation (44)tile installation (41)stucco (39)cabinet makers (39)

04/23/2021

I went with this company on a room addition and I am very satisfied with their service and with everything they did for me. They used a high quality materials, were very professional, clean, efficient and also quick. They kept costs within my budget and final results are amazing. Fantastic job! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room addition

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2021

04/22/2021

It was a true pleasure to work with this contractor. They fully remodeled our kitchen and did better than I expected. The project manager and his crew were extremely professional, efficient, clean and polite. There were no issues and project was finished on time and within our budget. Our kitchen is phenomenal, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2021

01/04/2021

I can not say enough great things about this contractor! I hired California Construction Center to remodel my kitchen and they did excellent work, used high quality materials, respected my home and kept the costs within my budget. I am very happy with my new kitchen and will highly recommend California Construction Center.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

10/20/2020

I have a great experience with California Construction Center. They recently remodeled my kitchen and I am thrilled with the results. Everything went perfect thanks to professional and responsible crew. The project was finished on time and on budget. Thank you California Construction Center on a beautiful new kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/30/2020

It was a big and not a simple project. California Construction Center renovated my 2 bedrooms and a living room. I wanted unique design, superb quality and to be done in a short time. California Construction Center did exactly that. The price they charged for that project was extremely reasonable. I can't ask for more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of living room and two bedrooms

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/25/2020

This company remodeled my kitchen and they did a fantastic job. Their working team was professional, worked hard every day and cleaned the house at the end of every working day. The project went perfect and was finished on time at very reasonable price. My new kitchen is amazing, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

07/27/2020

The project was a bathroom remodel and it went smooth, quick and was finished on time with no mistakes. The price was very fair and quality is top notch. I can't ask for more! Very trustworthy contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

06/23/2020

I have a great experience with this company. California Construction Center remodeled my kitchen and they did a fantastic job. Everything went great, was finished ahead of schedule and final bill was fair. They used high quality materials and were completely honest from start to end of the project. I can't ask for more! Highly recommended contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/10/2020

The project went smoothly thanks to well organized and professional team. They also cleaned working area every day and informed me about working progress all the time. They used high quality materials and my bathroom turned out fantastic. Thank you California Construction Center!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/29/2020

Very trustworthy and recommendable contractor. They remodeled my bathroom and did everything as I wanted. They were very helpful, patiently answered all my questions and gave me valuable suggestions. They finished job on time at very reasonable price. I am fully satisfied with this company, thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

New construction, home building, additions, kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, flooring, driveways, windows, stucco, foundation/structure work, exterior paint, tex-cote, fire & water damage, patio enclosures & concrete. Our minimum job size is $5,000.

Written estimates for insurance companies, written estimates for real estate transactions, inspections (foundation for real estate transaction purposes), small jobs under $5,000

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available