Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in San Fernando, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in San Fernando
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was great to work with! He responded quickly to my inquiry about needing a survey, his crew who came out to do the survey was very friendly and provided me with a lot of information, and his price was extremely fair for the work performed. I highly recommend this company, and have even passed along his information to my architect to refer clients to in the future
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was very pleasant to work with. He was able to do the work within a short time frame, and took quite a bit of time to go over the results with me. His quote was lower than others that we received.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I highly recommend the services of Voorheis and Voorheis. After getting quotes from three other companies, they had the most competive price as well as the most efficient and personable response.(As well as the fastest turnaround time estimate.) I worked w/ Jeff Voorheis who made the whole process easy
Last update on November 11, 2021
Land Surveyors in San Fernando
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Mission Hills,
- Granada Hills,
- North Hills,
- Lake View Terrace,
- Panorama City,
- Porter Ranch,
- Sun Valley,
- Van Nuys,
- Sherman Oaks,
- Valley Village,
- North Hollywood,
- Stevenson Ranch,
- Studio City,
- Canoga Park
land surveyors in San Fernando
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & C Paving CompanyPO Box 16154
North Hollywood, California 91615
- CAL-QUAKE CONSTRUCTION636 N FORMOSA AVENUE
Los Angeles, California 90036
- CaliLand Engineering Inc1216 S Garfield Ave Ste 200
Alhambra, California 91801
- CASTAIC POOLS INC14403 Raphael Ave
Bakersfield, California 93306
- Coast & Valley Land Surveying Inc7045 La Fonda Ct.
Ventura, California 93003
- C & C Paving Company
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor912 Delaware Rd
Burbank, California 91504
- John P Ostly Professional Land Surveyor
- KS Flooring9019 Oso Ave Ste C
Chatsworth, California 91311
- KS Flooring
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361
- Precision Environmental, Inc.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.17049 Sunburst St
Northridge, California 91325
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.