Precise Communications Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

PCI Audio Video Security Solutions proudly provides top quality technology sales and service. From security systems, alarms, network and telephone systems. Our trained technicians can install and configure all security products to ensure maximum stability and security. We're the group to trust for problem solving expertise that targets both real and potential communications problems. We can offer long term and flexible solutions....

New Light Electric

JVEC, INC.

JVEC INC Electrical contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 45 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size.

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi

07/08/2017

I would highly recommend Tony Hicks. Very professional and courteous. I would also highly recommend his employee Donald who is as hardworking as they come. What a wonderful experience. First time I've come on Angie's List to recommend anyone.

Description of Work
I needed a security system installed both cameras and security around doors and windows. I wanted 24/7 monitoring but not shoved into a multi-year contract situation.

02/15/2017

At the estimate, Tony arrived on time, surveyed the property, made good recommendations for the number and location of cameras and gave us an estimate. We already had an excellent recommendation for his services and had one other estimate, which was twice the cost, so we went with Tony. Tony arrived on time for the install with an assistant. Both were courteous and focused on the work, which inclu...

Description of Work
Tony Hicks recently installed a camera system and a doorbell notification—Ring—for our house.

09/30/2015

Very honest and professional, Tony was respectful of the house and did good work. Will call again.

Description of Work
Installed cameras and alarm system.

07/12/2015

I had requested a quote approximately 10 months earlier and Tony held firm with his original quote. He was very responsive via email and kept me updated on his arrival times. They both did a great job installing my cameras and setting them up to make sure all was working and connected before they left. Tony also advised me on newer cameras for the future and the different technologies available. I...

Description of Work
Came to install a pre-bought camera surveillance system.

06/22/2015

could not get through. it would ring, sound like it answered, then hung-up. I tried numerous times. Maybe there is just a problem with their phone. Who knows.

Category home theater design

Hello [Member name removed], Sorry you had a hard time reaching us. I'm not sure what number you dial but you can contact me Tony at 310-628-7646.

Alarms. Home Automation. Stereo & Home Theater Systems. Video Surveillance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing