A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Newark, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Newark
- Drainage ProsDon't be like us and wait until a hundred year storm hits in the middle of a drought and floods your garage. Take care of your drainage projects now. Drainage Pros completed a French drain and sump pump project for us in January 2022. We knew when we bought the house last September that the house didn't have adequate drainage, but we thought we had some more time to figure it out before it would cause an issue. Enter Huge Storm, October 2022. Our garage started to flood because there wasn't adequate drainage and our crawlspace filled up with water. While my husband was outside soaked to the bone (picture Jack on the door with Rose in the middle of the Atlantic, it was sad) trying to finagle a Home Depot plastic drain solution to save our belongings, I called Drainage Pros. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one with this idea and the earliest appointment I could get was for January. Jonathan was assigned as our project manager and did the first assessment of our project. He was super professional and easy to talk with to plan our project. It was easy to get a hold of him throughout the project and ask questions as needed. Our job consisted of installing a French drain around our entire house, and a drain that connected our downspouts. It also involved tunneling under our concrete walkway in the front and replacing some concrete. It also involved installing a surface drain along the front of our garage and connecting that to the system. Based on our site elevation we also had to install a sump pump and discharge line to the street. I'm a civil engineer and I've taken on some home projects, but this was probably one of the biggest ones we've had to do so far. Lots of dirt moving, big holes, concrete work, electrical. They had to take apart part of our back deck to access the back side of the house and they put it back together sufficiently. Our foreman was Javier, and we really enjoyed working with him as well. He was super professional and new what was what. The whole crew worked REALLY hard, and did an excellent job. I was pretty nosy and took pictures the whole way and they were very accommodating to me. We also have animals and kids, and they were accommodating to them as well. They were good about covering holes and ensuring safety when they were off-site. The project was supposed to take three weeks and they got it done in two. I really can't say enough good things about our experience with Drainage Pros. They did a great job. I would absolutely hire them again based on our experience. The owner, Richard, came out and did his own inspection after the project was done. He was a delightful guy to talk to. And lastly I'll note that this crew left our house/yard/property in better shape than they found it. They put rock and sand back where it was supposed to go and even made us a nice walkway with some existing brick we had. Very happy with this project
- Drainage ProsSubsurface and French drains is never what anyone plans. Our house was well built, but drains had succumbed to relentless invasion by redwood tree roots. December’s 10 inches of rain exposed the inadequacy of our drainage system. Rich Mariani’s Drainage Pro team was responsive from the first call. The assessment and bid were comprehensive, followed by a detailed contract that spelled out every stage of work. Rich’s well-trained team worked diligently for 4 weeks. I could see every day that Javier and his 5 men were organized, careful, and hard-working. Rich made a detailed inspection every week, and the team responded to every item that he identified. Rich was never too busy to answer questions and concerns as the project went on. A critical stage is putting everything back together. Rich upgraded our sprinkling system where new valves were needed, restored our landscape lighting, regraded the ground around the house, improved the stucco siding at the foundation, and carefully replanted every shrub and tree. He brought in skilled concrete finishers to recreate our pebble-textured driveway beautifully. They sifted through pebbles to make sure they matched what we had. It truly looked like the pavement had never been disturbed. Finally, he put a rat-proof concrete layer over our crawl space. Our lower level always had the earthy smell of a basement. After his work, that smell is gone. Although we had not expected it from drain replacement, Rich left our home a better place than he found it
- Future Vision RemodelingFuture Vision Remodeling is one of the most professional companies I have dealt with. Not only are the project managers punctual and knowledgeable, their office staff are diligent and handle any problem to the best of their ability. I would highly recommend hiring them for any project.
- M&M Construction & Home DesignOur bathroom was a complete remodel - gutted out completely, old tub, sink, toilet, files, floor removed. New subfloor, sheet rock, waterproofing, tile, install all fixtures, paint, etc. These guys did an awesome job. We have an older house (75+ years) which has settled and nothing is plumb anylonger - very challenging to install tiles, flooring etc. and have it come out looking nice since none of the lines are straight, but they managed to do it. Also found out that the whirlpool tub required a separate power line, which they pulled for us and also reinforced the floor from the basement to make sure adequate structural support existed. They pulled all city permits - almost nothing in the old bathroom was to current code - had to install a ceiling fan, move electrical, move plumbing in order to bring it all up to code. Had to install an access panel in adjoining room to allow access to whirlpool pump for future servicing. As a homeowner, very nice, secure feeling to know everything is now up to code. Just amazing how much had to be done and these guys really impressed me. Got it all done in less time than they quoted - said it would take 2 1/2 weeks, it was done and signed off by the city 1 day shy of two weeks. Very pleased with that - who gets their projects done early!? Incredible work ethic - a 13 hour day was not uncommon if that is what it took to get the job done. They kept us up to date on every step and when problems arose - which of course they did - they worked with us to resolve them and keep the project on track. After sign off and final payment, we found one little oversight (an area had not been adequately caulked) and they were out promptly to fix it. Their price was very good and competitive with others. However, we didn't look any further once we spoke with them as we knew we had the right contractor. Could we have found someone to do it cheaper? Don't know, maybe. But this is where we live and we don't necessarily want the lowest bid - we want the best quality and the best value for our money and we definitely feel we got that. Good job Moran, Sapir, Moty - we will definitely be using you again when new projects arise
- M&M Construction & Home DesignThroughout our entire process we received incredible customer service and support. Communication was outstanding with weekly and daily contact from our site manager during the project. Overall the build was amazing value with high quality finishes even with adjustments to plans and specifications. The process was very efficient, taking 14 months from first day on site to handover even with extreme wet weather at the end thanks to our very efficient site manager. We would highly recommend M&M Construction and Home Design for those choosing to build their dream home in a cost effective and timely manne
- All Seasons ConstructionI picked up this company because I saw one of their staff members working on a house when I was walking by. I was very impressed by what he was doing. After I called the office, the manager Jeremy came to my house several times to assess what needed to be done. He is an excellent guy. He did a thorough assessment and explained to me what the plan would be and gave me some suggestions. He was very honest and openly discussed with me what options I had. Besides needing to install the drainage pipes and pump, he also suggested connecting the main drainage pipes to the tool shed trench, because the tool shed trench had no outlet. Before the project started, when I had questions, he always responded very quickly and he updated me frequently when they would start the project because their schedule was very tight. During the process, the workers are excellent and very efficient. They did an awesome job. When they started this project, I also wanted to add another project to add concrete to my side path. Jeremy came again and did another assessment and gave me a very reasonable price. I am very satisfied with what they did for me. In the middle of the process, when the first Lead Foreman had a medical problem, Jeremy tried very hard to arrange the second Lead Foreman to come help. I was very impressed. The whole process ran very smoothly. I highly recommended this company. No matter their field workers or the office workers, they are all very nice, professional, and efficient. They are willing to answer your questions and work with you
- Attic ProsMarcelino Cleaned up all materials from remodeling beautifully. Installation of the moisture barrier was done perfectly. Jeremy managed the project professionally and really help me to understand their process and warranties. And Jeremy sent me the pictures after the cleanup and installation for my record. Overall, I am really happy with the project and the advice from Jeremy. Definitely recommend Jeremy to anyone need to clean up these space
- Basement Masters WaterproofingDuring the crazy heavy rains of Spring 2018, my below grade fireplace facia was leaking water! After several misdiagnosis from "professionals" (including contractors and fireplace professionals and water proofing companies), Basement Masters was one of the few that identified the problem accurately and provided the solution that made sense to me, even though it was more expensive than the interior home trench option most offered. They listened to the problem. I did get some alternative quotes for an exterior dig and water proofing once I understood what the problem really was. Basement Masters had a competitive price. But what really sold me was the down to earth approach the owner took on this project. They were very fair with me when I needed some additional work during the job and didn't take advantage of price gouging. They are a small shop so communication sometimes took longer than you'd hope, but it was during the crazy rain season where everyone's basements were leaking. Lastly, I had to manage this project remotely and had them work with my tenant, and they were nothing but professional throughout the process
- Quality 1st Basement SystemsThe entire staff of Quality First Basement are courteous, efficient and professional. I don't know if the solution they proposed will solve the water problems(stay tuned for my report next year). But so far I am more than impressed.
- All Seasons ConstructionThis was likely the most pleasant household project we have ever had done. It was smooth and on time.
Last update on July 6, 2022
Basement Waterproofers in Newark
Attic Pros is your go-to attic insulation installation and rodent removal contractor in San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a wide range of services for rodent removal, attic cleaning, insulation replacement, and crawl space cleaning to meet all your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer service. Contact us today for a free estimate
"Attic Pros were on time. Chris Cruz was the lead in the project of installing insulation under my house. He was knowledgeable, professional and had excellent communication and customer service skills. It took about 5 hours to do the work. They did an excellent job."
Hello!! CEO of Pressure Wash Empire LLC Est. 2021, I’m excited to announce that we are back open ! We Power Wash/Soft Wash House’s, Siding’s, Wood Deck’s, Sidewalk’s, Driveway’s, Roofs, Windows, fences, Staining and sealing (Pool Grounds & Fences, Patio’s or Deck’s) .. Etc, We are back with our First Time Customer Deals/Discount’s and also we provide full break downs of our Quote’s/Estimates, the Solution we use is very friendly to Wood & Paint, As well Plant/Pet friendly. Check out our phot..
"It went great. They were very patient, understanding and hard working."
Call today for Remodeling and Repair services.
"The service was great. The project was done very well."
RestoreX, LLC is a locally owned and operated Disaster Restoration Company specializing in water damage and flood removal, sewage cleanup, fire/smoke/odor cleaning services, mold inspections and mitigation for both residential and commercial properties. If you have any one of the following issues or any others please reach out for immediate assistance: Water damage Fire damage Water leak Flood Flooding Basement or crawlspace flood Roof leak Mold Extraction Wall and carpet drying Wat..
"I have spoken with my fair share of restoration companies, and I cannot recommend this company highly enough. When I had intially called, I was distrought and had no idea what to do! Manny took his time to understand what was going on and make me feel at ease. He talked me through the next steps and kept me updated the entire way. He even worked with my insurance adjuster to make sure the appropriate coverage was had. The technicians were prompt, knowledgeable and respectful. They were also clean and diligent the entire way through. No one wants a disaster to happen in their home, but if it does, please consider this company. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT! From the onset, Manny and his team were honest, dependable, and professional. Glad to have done business with them!
Licensed General and Specialty Contractor with over 30 years of experience remodelning kitchens, bathrooms, home office, custom cabinets, millwork, trim, doors and windows. We hold General, Plumbing, Cabinets and Millwork, We hold General, Cabinets and Millwork, Plumbing and Insulation licenses.
"They did a great job and I would hire them again. Very professional, they asked me everything single thing and gave me good ideas."
We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl..
"Peter provided tremendous insight and a comfortable dialogue as we discussed organizing and overhauling my garage. From the epoxy floor options to the slat-wall and pantry cabinet sizes, he quickly produced electronic renderings so the I could envision the ultimate appearance. His pricing was affordable, especially with the manufacturer warranties. Scheduling was simple and the work crews did a great job! I am very happy with the results and readily recommend Garage Experts of El Dorado County.
Servicing the Bay Area area since 2005, California Construction Center, Inc is a licensed, bonded and insured general construction company. We have been remodeling properties for residential, commercial and industrial properties. "CCC" is a prestigious company who strives on professionalism and strong client satisfaction results. Our reputable ways allows for us to make and keep professional relationships, as we are in the mind set that the best business appreciation we can get is a referral...
"I reached out to California Construction Center and multiple other companies due to water damages in my apartment. and once I met with this team I knew that I did not have to keep looking anymore. they repaired everything for me such as they did flooring work and they did painting work too and once they finished it was like nothing had ever happened! thank you so much and I will most definitely be using them again in the future I highly recommend this company!
We are a full service construction company that also offers handyman service. Our vast knowledge in construction and new tecknologies gives us the ability to take on the challenge of any size project. We value workmanship and the client's satisfaction, I Jacinto Viramontes, owner of the company, am personally involved in all of my projects, and if I cant spend at least 75% of my time on a particular project then I simply won't commit to that project. HAVING PEACE OF MIND IS WORTH MORE THAN A..
"Hoss completed a full kitchen remodel for me and it is beautiful! It doubled my cabinet space and turned a small closed-in kitchen into a fully functional one. He has an eye for detail: every cabinet door is level and the handles are even. He even took the time to ground the house (it’s a small beach house built in the 60s) to make sure it was safe. I had no idea it wasn’t grounded. I wish I could share before and after photos! He replaced everything, and completed the work in a timely manner.
MEJA Inc. is a general construction company who specializes on home remodels, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, additions, decks, drywall, painting, all types of flooring, all types of concrete, doors & windows, water proofing and handy man services. Licensed, bonded and Insured with workers comp. In business for over 10 yrs and EPA Lead Certified, member BBB. We screen and perform back ground checks and drug testing on all our employees so you as the home owner can have a peace of mind
"It was good. The promise time was not met but I think it was due to parts being back ordered. Overall I'm satisfied. The owner was very informative and always kept in touch with me."
Welcome to Cal Green Remodeling. We do our best to take the stress out of home remodeling, working directly with our clients to make sure they understand the process, options available, and budget. Our goal is to make your project everything you dreamt it would be. From custom kitchens to concrete floors we do it all and our experienced professionals can help you figure out what products are right for you. We offer industrial grade finishes that can handle excessive traffic, as well as fine ..
"We just completed our 3 bedrooms and three bathrooms full remodeling project at our house. We are very pleased with how the results came out. Shay was personally involved in all the phases of the work. Shay got the job done on time while the workmanship and attention to all the details was great. He had good communication and relationship with his team. Each time we had any concern or question, Shay was easy to get a hold of and handled it fast. We were worried about the process of a remodel with all the stories you hear about bad experiences. But Shay made this so easy on us and we would definitely use him for any future projects.
See all 8 highly rated companies in NewarkJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Union City,
- East Palo Alto,
- Palo Alto,
- Mountain View,
- San Lorenzo,
- Menlo Park,
- Redwood City,
- Castro Valley,
- Santa Clara,
- Los Altos,
- Los Altos Hills,
- San Leandro,
- Foster City,
- San Carlos,
- San Ramon,
- Portola Valley
waterproofing contractors in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
Vacaville, California 95696
- Absolute Painting Co3478 Buskirk Ave Pleasant Hill
Brentwood, California 94523
- ACT General Building Construction, Inc.2912 Diamond Street 300
San Francisco, California 94131
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- Aqua Star Plumbing7501 Potrero Ave
El Cerrito, California 94530
- Arana Residential & Commercial Painting819 San Leandro Blvd.
San Leandro, California 94577
- Attic Pros718 DOUGLAS AVE
Oakland, California 94603
- Aaron Plumbing
- B A Morrison2544 Castro Valley Blvd
Castro Valley, California 94546
- Baron Construction & Remodeling Co14510 Big Basin Way
Saratoga, California 95070
- BARRY BEST ROOFING329 ATLANTA AVE
San Jose, California 95125
- BAY AREA MOISTURE CONTROL67 GALLI DR SUITE C
Novato, California 94949
- Benjamin Construction, Inc.4368 Oak View Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34232
- Beyond Builders181 2nd Avenue Suite 540
San Mateo, California 94401
- BIG RED CONSTRUCTION946 HOUGH AVE
Lafayette, California 94549
- Black Creek Builders, Inc.4096 Piedmont Ave. 240
Oakland, California 94611
- B A Morrison
- California Construction Center1900 Camden Ave
San Jose, California 95124
- Campbell's home services2561 Holly Dr
Tracy, California 95376
- Canyon Construction925 Country Club Dr
Moraga, California 94556
- CARMICHAEL CONSTRUCTION105 Price Ln
Pleasant Hill, California 94523
- Castle Rock Construction1652 West Texas St, 205
Fairfield, California 94533
- Clean CrawlSpace Inc3100 Dutton Ave
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- Conscious Construction3421 Hollis St Ste. G
Emeryville, California 94608
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- CUNHA BROS. PAINTING, INC.14120 WASHINGTON AVE
San Leandro, California 94578
- Cut-Right Construction3984 Washington Blvd Ste 206
Fremont, California 94538
- California Construction Center
- DM Ryan Construction Inc1115 E. San Martin Ave.
San Martin, California 93955
- DOHERTY RESTORATION INCPO Box #885473
San Francisco, California 94188
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- DM Ryan Construction Inc
- EHJ Construction Inc.1818 Gilbreth Road #112
Burlingame, California 94010
- ENGINEERED SOIL REPAIRS INC1267 SPRINGBROOK RD
Walnut Creek, California 94597
- Extreme Makeovers Inc860 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94086
- EHJ Construction Inc.
- Floors R Us Construction2324 Lafayette St
Santa Clara, California 95050
- Foundation Repair of CA1813 Rutan Dr Ste A
Livermore, California 94551
- Future Vision Remodeling495 E Brokaw Rd
San Jose, California 95112
- Floors R Us Construction
- GREACON CONSTRUCTION INC.58 Paul Dr Ste H
San Rafael, California 94903
- GREACON CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Home Healing Renovations Inc702 Harrison St
Berkeley, California 94710
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc1745 Whisper Way
Manteca, California 95337
- Intricate Building and Restoration Inc
- JAB Construction Co Ltd890 Mahler Ste C
Burlingame, California 94010
- JAB Construction Co Ltd
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO30 SUNSTONE CIR
Sacramento, California 95834
- Mares & Dow Construction5016 Forni Dr
Concord, California 94520
- Marvel Architecture1278 25th Avenue #2
San Francisco, California 94122
- MEJA Construction1696 Trowville Ln
Hayward, California 94545
- Mike Williams Plumbing930 Natoma Ct
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction850 42nd Ave # 501
Oakland, California 94601
- Mulhall Construction1654 24th Avenue
San Francisco, California 94122
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO
- Ned Clyde Construction Inc159 Mason Cir
Concord, California 94520
- Ned Clyde Construction Inc
- PICTURE PERFECT PAINTINGPO BOX 1011
Belvedere Tiburon, California 94920
- Pressure Wash Empire LLC7886 Ney Ave
Oakland, California 94605
- PICTURE PERFECT PAINTING
- Red Door Restoration20642 John Dr
Castro Valley, California 94546
- RestoreX, LLC450 Lakeville St Unit D
Petaluma, California 94952
- Ryan Peacock Inc.1061 Richard Ave
Santa Clara, California 95050
- Red Door Restoration
- Santee Design Build Studio258 Santa Rosa Ave.
Oakland, California 94610
- SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos40 Cape Hatteras Ct
Redwood City, California 94065
- SERVPRO San Mateo63 Bovet Rd # 149
San Mateo, California 94402
- SHARPBUILT Construction Inc.336 Bon Air Center 437
Greenbrae, California 94904
- Silicon Valley Home Repair444 N 14th St
San Jose, California 95112
- Santee Design Build Studio
- Total Home Tile & Grout Repair35815 Augustine Pl
Fremont, California 94536
- Total Home Tile & Grout Repair
- Vasona Construction4120 Business Center Dr
Fremont, California 94538
- Vital Restoration6 South Linden Ave. Unit #9
South San Francisco, California 94080
- Vasona Construction