Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2004

4.4

485 O'Neill Ave

Belmont, CA 94002

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

03/30/2019

Jenny J.

We signed up for a contract and they have come but not actually done anything. The person stays for about 10 minutes and does nothing. He puts another date on the trap. Catches nothing and does not even go around the apartment. I just don't think that they interested in actually removing the mice. I would never recommend them.

Description of Work
Mouse removal

09/29/2017

Barbara C.

I think they did a good job going through every room, and then outside. We had them come out and spray. We're on a plan now. They just give good attention. They ask you if there's anything else and how are things. They seem concerned.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control

09/15/2017

Theresa L.

I recently found ants in the bathroom so the technician used a gel on the bathroom sink pipes. After the applying the gel, I saw several ants the next day, but now they are gone.

Description of Work
Removal of spiders, spider webs, and ants inside and outside the house.

11/17/2016

Maria C.

They are excellent! I love them. They are very responsive. They call ahead before they show as I ask so I can let my dog out before they spray.

Description of Work
They came and sprayed for exterior bug spraying.

11/17/2016

Maria C.

They are excellent, I love them. When we first moved in to the house, we had a lot of spiders. For the first month, they did interior and exterior spraying. They were supposed to come back in a little less than 90 days. I had a problem and so they came back again and did interior and exterior spraying. Now I am on a 3 or 4 times a year. They are very responsive. They call ahead like I asked because I have a dog. They don't want any animals out for about 3 hours. They do everything I ask, I have no complaints. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
For pest control, I use Clark Pest Control. They came out for exterior bug spraying.

06/25/2015

Louis W.

I'd say it's a good price. They were right on time every time. They were very knowledgeable and professional. We use them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
For pest control, we've used Clark Pest Control.

02/04/2014

CHARINA T.

Very effective and efficient. With one treatment the gophers were gone within 48 hours. I highly recommend Clark Pest Control in Belmont, Ca.

Description of Work
They helped get rid of at least two gophers in my front yard. They diagnosed, treated and offered a prescription for future problems.

01/06/2014

Wendy S.

Came out promptly and on time to give us an estimate. We wanted to know more about the approach, including specific chemicals proposed, and how it compares to other options. Had to dig a bit for the info, and did not get quite the level of detail we were looking for. Estimate did not seem out of line. Said he would contact us in a certain amount of time, but we never heard from him again. We stalled out in getting quotes (life got in the way), and haven't proceeded with any provider yet. Not sure we will go with Clark, but not sure we won't - hence, the "Yes" response to the question concerning whether we would use the provider in the future ("Not sure" would have been more accurate).

Description of Work
Came out to give an estimate.

11/10/2013

diana F.

I initially contacted Clark Pest Control because I thought the attic had possible pest infestation. The office staff is very professional and set up a time for an inspector to come out and give me a free estimate. Cory came out and examined the property. He was punctual and professional and honest. He told me there was no evidence of pest infestation in my attic or roof. I was happily surprised and grateful for his honesty and he didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. Fast forward a few weeks and my next-door neighbor contacted me about suspected rats on our adjacent properties. Of course I called Clark Pest Control because of the positive experience I had with them a few weeks prior. Cory came out again (again, a no-charge estimate) and stated the likelihood of rats was high due to the presence of chickens and their feed on an adjacent property. He set me up on an every-other-month plan whereby he'd come out and re-bait the traps. He would also come out in the event of any rodent issues in-between these visits. The process went very smoothly. When the chickens were removed from the adjacent property and my neighbor and I felt rats were no longer an issue, I contacted Clark to cancel service and they were great about it, no pressure to maintain it. They didn't even charge for terminating before one year of plan completion, which I am very happy about. I highly recommend this company (Belmont location) for their honesty and professionalism!!

Description of Work
Set and maintained rat traps

08/19/2013

Wendy A.

I have had Clark for awhile after a disappointing experience with Terminex. The Clark guy shows up without advance notice as a rule, never ever leaves any report as to what was done that day (as Terminex did) or what was treated that day. His response to that was "that's a good thing!", meaning I have no termites. Terminex used to leave me occasional reports where they had to treat the bait station, so I somehow can't believe I have no sign of termites. I have called Clark at least 3 times requesting they come on a Wednesday morning when I know I will have our dog in the house because the gardeners come at that time as well. I have an aggressive dog when it comes to anyone coming onto the property, so it concerns me they ignore my request and show up anytime they want. One time I was in my backyard and some man came walking around the side of my house and scared the heck out of me - I didn't even know he was there! I have also requested to have their agent contact me ahead of time so I can walk around with them to see exactly what it is hat they do. Still haven't heard from them on that one. Another time they left me their statement after coming to inspect, and I had my backyard gate locked - they couldn't have inspected. When I called to complain, I was told "that wasn't me, that was someone else." Overall I am feeling not very trusting of this service or vendor, but then I wasn't happy with Terminex either. Not sure where to go from here.

Description of Work
Does quarterly termite inspection in ground stations around the property.

Category pest control, home inspection, lawn treatment

04/08/2013

Michael G.

He took care of the problem. They critically explained options of the service and that I could cancel it when I wish. There wasn't any problem cancelling once the problem was evaded. They are very friendly and patient in terms of explaining everything so I think they were very good. If I had the same problem, I would probably go back to them.

Description of Work
I had rodent infestation so we used the services of Clark Pest Control.

03/19/2013

Charlene H.

We've had excellent service from them. The service person is very efficient and always accommodating of our schedule. We've been using them for at least 10 years and I haven't had any problems with ants. Whatever he does, it works. It doesn't smell. I don't have to be concerned about my neighbor's pet. If you see any pests come back, then they'd come back with no charge. They're very thorough. They make recommendations when they see that you need to do something to help further prevention like the rubber on my garage door was wearing from the bottom and he made a note on the form that he would suggest the rubber replaced so that would prevent other pests from coming in and we had it done. So far, I haven't had problems. The price is competitive.

Description of Work
We have an active contract with Clark Pest Control. They do our pest control.

03/12/2013

Maria M.

The service was very good. I have them call me when they are going to come and do the pest control.

Description of Work
They did pest control for ants.

02/05/2013

Ronald M.

I am confident that all Termites and any bugs have been killed in my Home.

Description of Work
My Home had dry wood Termites. The House was bagged for three days.

Category pest control

, thank you for your feedback regarding Clark's Termite work on your home. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance, we look forward to servicing you in the future!

08/31/2012

Lucas E.

They have always done as they said they would. After the first application, the technician called to make sure that the ants were under control. Very happy with their service and the results.

Description of Work
They provide us a pest control service every two months. They spray bushes and perimeter of the house. Additional service (such as spraying inside the house) if needed.

07/23/2012

Charlene H.

After the quarterly service, if we see some pests reoccurring, then we can call them and they come out at no charge. We really like them and they do a good job for us. I cannot compare their price but they did go up since we started with them. We were paying $85, then it went to $90 and it went up in the last three years just like everything else. My service guy is excellent, he is very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
We use Clark Pest Control for quarterly pest control services. They specifically take care of ants for us.

07/09/2012

ROBERT W.

Went fine, they come every other month on schedule.

Description of Work
Excellent monthly lawn and garden fertilizer and weed control service.

06/28/2012

Susan C.

They are professional and friendly. I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
I called Clark Pest Control for pest control and they came and took care of our back yard. I have a regular service from them.

06/21/2012

Cynthia G.

They call me ahead and let me know that they are coming. They are okay. I pay $90 for every visit and they come every other month.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control.

05/16/2012

Richard B.

They did what they were supposed to do. I had an annual contract with them, but I have discontinued with the contract as I do not really need them. They were fine. They were professional and timely. They did what they said they would do. I would probably use them again if required.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control. They came out once every 3-4 months for spraying.

05/08/2012

Dawn R.

I really like him a lot and I don't have any problems with pest since they started doing work for me. They always call me the day before they come and they arrive on time.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control for my pest control needs.

04/23/2012

Judy P.

I am on contract with them and they have good service. They are probably a little higher than others but when I call them they come right away; they don't tell me they will come in a couple of days. They come on weekends or weekdays. They follow up and are really, really good. Their customer service is next to none: I had an ant issue recently and they came out immediately then followed up twice within the next 5 days to get rid of the problem. They put booties on when they come into my house and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control. They spray the exterior of my house and also do the interior when I need it.

04/19/2012

Robert C M.

I had spoken to them and arranged a time for them to show up and they showed up right on time. I would use them in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I had Clark Pest Control come out and do an inspection.

Category pest control, insulation

04/19/2012

Charles R.

Their pricing is competitive. I had used another company too and the pricing was similar. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control. They come monthly and spray the perimeter of the house.

04/17/2012

Dorothy Marilyn C.

I was using the other company and they were somewhat effective. For whatever reason, they offered the service after I cancelled them. They wouldn’t treat my garden and I had serious problem with the ants living in my garden. I went to Clark Pest Control and they used a green product called Mother-Earth and I haven’t had ants in my house in over a year since I moved to Clark. I am very pleased with them. I really like them. They will come on a Saturday. They do a thorough job. After paying for pest control for 5 years and not having it work as it was said. This is really nice. They are much better than the other company. I haven’t had any problems. I certainly have found my pest control.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control. They come out and spray Mother-Earth every other month.

Attic Pros Inc

Attic Pros provide high quality, affordable and reliable attic cleaning, insulation removal & installation, rodent cleanup, rats in attic removal, squirrel in attic removal, crawl space cleaning & encapsulation services throughout San Francisco Bay Area. Why choose Attic Pros? * Licensed and Insured - all job is done by qualified professionals. * Affordable - we match competitor's pricing and give additional 5% OFF. * Guarantee - we guarantee 100% satisfaction and provide comprehensive warranty on all of our services. * Quality - we use only high quality ENERGYSTAR certified insulation materials. Visit our website to make a price inquiry and find out more information!

HVAC Gurus

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!

B Green Service

B Green Service is a family-owned & operated, serving both residential and commercial needs of the bay area and beyond. We offer quality service at a price you can afford with no hidden or surprise costs. Our customers can be assured that when you work with B Green Service, whether it is regarding a small service repair, preventative maintenance, indoor air quality or system upgrades, we are committed to providing you with the level of quality and service that can only come from a business committed to your complete satisfaction. we are known for our experienced technicians, exceptional customer service and well thought out designs tailored to the individual needs of each customer.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, American Express

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Ask for details.