Rat & Mice Elimination Co

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2016

We Specialize in Sealing Homes and Buildings from Rats & Mice. We Use no Baits or Poisons. 1 Year Guarantee On all Contracts. Call 1-866-311-5489 ...

My Pest Control

Progressive Insulation & Windows

Progressive Insulation & Windows was founded in Chatsworth in 1978 and has grown into one of Southern California's leading replacement window and insulation companies. We stand above many of our competitors because of our commitment to provide excellence in the installation of our products. Though we now have more than 70 trained installers and sales reps, we still do business in the same customer-centered tradition that propelled us to success in our early days. We are still a family-owned and operated business that truly cares about the customer experience before, during, and after installation of any of our products.

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

03/12/2018

I had rats or mice scratching in my headboard wall at night. I had at least 15 mice running around my back patio at night. I inadvertently attracted them with the birdseed that fell from my feeder. The man, who's name I've forgotten, came out and put some traps in my attic. He came back a couple of weeks later and removed them with one dead pregnant rat. He put one bait station outside. When he wa...

Description of Work
Cleared rats from attic and inside wall.

04/25/2016

Excellent service, well informed and helpful in prevention!

Description of Work
Complete detailed Inspection which included detailed information for prevention and als included sealing areas of entry! Professional courteous honest and well informed consent!

Thank you for your Kind Words. Robert Rat & Mice Elimination Co.,

04/25/2016

Robert is absolutely fabulous He is always prompt to show up and my problems are eliminated within a day. His follow up and revisits are timely as well. He also is very knowledgeable on the subject Highly recommend

Description of Work
Eliminated rodents from home

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank You for Your Kind Words. Robert Rat & Mice Elimination Co.

04/13/2016

He was exceptional the immediate service to come to house and give estimate for work. Set an appointment that same week and started the work, had first part of the work completed the following week regarding the mice & rat elimination, clean up, sanitation & removal. Second phase of the job was to remove old insulation, clean attic of all contamination and have new insulation installed. Extremely ...

Description of Work
He provided two separate services. 1) rat & mice elimination & sanitation, clean up & removal $795.00. 2) new insulation for $3180.00

Category pest control,insulation

Thank you Very Much for your Kind Review.

01/10/2012

They guarantee the service for a year. They also set traps in your attic to ensure the sealing is working properly. If you do have a problem, they will come back at any time. They were prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Rat & Mice Elimination Co sealed the tiles in my roof to ensure the rats and mice would not enter.

Category pest control

Thank You for your Kind remarks. We strive to keep all homes free of rats and mice. Robert Gibson Rat & Mice Elimination Co.

Residential & commercial pest control.