Glass block projects can be complicated. Do you know how much it costs? Learn the prices and the factors that shape cost to get the best deal possible!
Get matched with top glass block installers in Manhattan Beach, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local glass block installers.
Recent Glass Block Reviews in Manhattan Beach
- Brian Broderick HandymanBrian did a terrific job with the work requested. He arrived on time, was very thorough, and made sure the work was done to my satisfaction. He takes a lot of pride in his work, which was shown in the final result of the projects he completed. He was also very helpful on answering questions as well as providing advice on future projects. He was very reasonable on the project pricing and cleaned up after the work was done. I would both recommend Brian and definitely rehire for him for additional work in the future read less
- Berger's PaintingThe entire job was done in one week and that's with a continuing rain therat and downpours. Bob's staff fo four ment did an outstanding job of reporting on time, showing total and complete professionalism and working a highly efficient manner. They were most considerate of the property and preserving the grounds and protecting all that they handled. They could not have been more cooperative and freindly, not a trait found n ready supply these days with contractors. The finished home looks brand new with its new coat of paint. The washing of the roof tiles turned out beautifully and sparkles like new as well. Bob Burger, the owner, was up front about all aspects of the job from start to finish. His price was extremely competitive. All-in-all, this was a totally painless procedure and would not hesitate to recommend Bob and his crew to others. On a separate note, I used one of his carpenters to reconstruct a wood fence on the patio along with installing glass bricks on top of a stucco wall. He did exemplary work and truly added a touch of class to the finished job. Art Hershe read less
- Renewal by Andersen of Orange CountyCasey and Fernando were conscientious and knowledgeable. They were careful to protect our home as they worked. This was important as all of the interior work had to be done while standing in the bathtub. They did an excellent job removing the glass block wall and installing the new window. We had them install a large window that slides. We selected Renewal by Andersen because we trust that the materials will stand up to being in a shower and that any water will that gets in the window track will drain. Casey and Fernando were a pleasure to have in our home read less
- Stone Age Design & Build IncWe had asked eight different general contractors to submit estimates/bids for our full house interior remodeling project. All contractors were selected from Angie's list or/and yelp, all with excellent reviews and ratings. Being full time working parents of two young kids, and having a very little experience with house remodeling, ultimately we were looking for a contractor/crew the we could trust to execute on time and close to a proposed budget (and without "sweeping anything under a rug"). The estimate from Stone Age Designs was the most detailed and the easiest to understand. It was also the least ambiguous of all eight estimates that we've received (the labor costs were separated from the materials allocations and the estimated prices of materials were clearly identified). Moreover, Lou Philippe and his crew of Stone Age Designs invested by far the most time in measuring our house, and discussing what exactly we would like to do prior to submitting their bid. We ended up selecting Lou Philippe and Stone Age Designs for our project, and now, almost two month after the end of the project, we could not be happier with their work. The project took three month two complete (very closed to the originally plan). The entire process went very smoothly. No surprises! Throughout the project we had been in constant communication with Lou via email and text. He was extremely responsive: quick email replies any time of the day or night, very detailed invoicing, and always willing to spend time to answer questions. We had regular meetings (typically once a week) at the house, to discuss and inspect the progress, as well as to plan for the next week. Throughout the project, Lou was a tremendous help with selecting materials (tiles, hardwood, paint, accessories, etc). Based on our selections, he did most of the purchasing and hauling himself. In addition, Lou took care of all the permitting, inspections and other city related headaches (with absolutely no delays to our great satisfaction). Moreover, Lou helped us a lot with elements of interior design (I probably should not say "he helped us" but rather write he "did" the design). We had shown him several inspiration shots of what final look of the house we desire. Based on our inspiration photographs, Lou prepared three different layouts, complete with 3D renderings. Similarly for master and kids bathrooms, he offered us at least 8 different layouts. Once we finalized the layouts, the crew quickly went to work. Often, they had to work around the material availability, as we managed to select few of the tile and plumbing products that required an extended shipping time. Both, kitchen and bathrooms were build very quickly (that is including custom cabinets and vanities). The crew was at the house six days a week (and sometimes seven), often working 10 hour days and then more. Both Lou and the crew members did show extreme attention to details. For example, after the interior of the house was painted they didn't just move on, but instead went around the house and carefully inspected and marked all (even the littlest) of the defects that required re-work. Similar inspection was done at the very end of the project. The payment schedule was NOT front loaded by any means, and seemed quite reasonable. Towards the end of the project they surprised us by performing few upgrades that we didn't ask for completely free of charge (e.g. install new doors for a hallway closet doors, extra smooth painting, some additional electrical work in the garage) The crew was very respectful and a pleasure to deal with (for example, whenever we were walking around the house, inspecting the progress, they would always pause and offer explanations of what there were busy with at the moment). At the day of the project completion, we found the house to be sparkling clean and ready for moving in (the windows and mirrors were wiped, the floors vacuumed, they even power washed the back yard and our drive way). The stone age designs also came back few weeks after we moved in to do a quick inspection, and replaced a faulty faucet. We are very happy with the quality of the work and overall experience. Thank you very much, Stone Age Designs read less
- MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETEI have never seen or met a contractor and his workers that are so clean. EVERY day the yard was cleaned up immaculately. It was like I didn't even have work being done. Joe and his workers arrived every day on time and when he needed to pick up materials in the morning he always communicated with me ahead of time. The work was completed within the specific contract term and I didn't have any issues with additional costs being added because of un-foreseen things happening. In fact, I have already recommended Joe to couple of friends that are considering redoing their backyard read less
- JAMES METZ STUDIOTHE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY GUARANTEED THEIR PRODUCTS FOREVER. I NEEDED THEM TO COME OUT AND FIX SOMETHING AND THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND DID IT QUICKLY. OVERALL THEIR WORKMANSHIP WAS EXCELLENT. AGAIN, A VERY CUSTOMER FRIENDLY COMPANY.
- GLASS BLOCK PRODUCTSTHEY WERE VERY, VERY GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT. I ALSO THINK THAT THE QUALITY WAS THERE.
- SCL CONSTRUCTIONThe contractor was terrific. He came to me with a detailed plan on how the work was going to flow and an estimate of how long it would take. His estimate was $19292 with the understanding that we may have change orders depending on we were going to find when we opened the walls to do the structural work. He has his own crew that were all experienced in electrical, plumbing, insulation, drywall and structural knowledge. He asked for a $1000 deposit. Smithie has a urban planning degree as well as a contractors license. The project went smoothly, and I did make some changes. He was open to all my suggestions. Our inspections went very well as did the structural engineer's visits especially when the new beam went into the kitchen ceiling. I received a payment request every two weeks or so which was very detailed as to what the payment was for. The project ended up at $26085.94. Phase II, new addition to bedroom and bathrooms started immediately read less
- GLASS BLOCK MANRepresentatives of the Glass Block Man made this a very pleasant experience. I coordinated the project with the owner, Chuck Hicks. I was very impressed with the workmanship and professionalism of the installers of the glass blocks and am very pleased with the final product.
- Coachella WindowsThey are very good, their punctual and their estimates are accurate. Overall, they do a great job and we plan to use them again in the future.
Glass Block Installers in Manhattan Beach
- Business Description:At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we do read lessRecent Review:Cosmic Renovation & Roofing did a great job building our deck. Our deck was over 30 years old. Ben responded immediately to different options and also worked within our budget. We called other deck companies and there were long delays or no call backs. We love our deck and are proud to show it to our neighborhood. We have received many complements regarding the deck. We highly recommend Be read lessRene R.
- Business Description:A positive high energy personality! 29 years experience! Free Consultations and Estimates. Angie's List 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 Super Service Award Winner. 24/7 Access via email, telephone or cell phone. Top Notch References. Creative Problem Resolution. Meticulous Attention to Detail. Guaranteed Work. Concise and Detailed Contracts. Oversees ALL Projects Personally. Communicates on a Daily Basis. Follow up with Detailed Punch Lists. D C Keeton Home Improvements is one of the most establ.. read lessRecent Review:David met with us at the location. We did a walk through of the tenant's unit. He advised to remove all the furniture and belongings as the unit was abandoned by the tenant. He also recommended that he will spread baking powder over the kitchen and bathroom floor to remove the stench. This was a basic rehabilitation of replacing the carpet and vinyl. In the bathroom his crew cleaned and refinished the tub and all the tiles. The painting was 2 coats plus primer, sanding and washing in the 684 square foot 1 bedroom/ 1 bath. They also replaced the smoke alarms. We were able to reduce the price by doing some of the prep work by removing the light fixtures, light switches, curtain rods, toilet, bathroom cabinet and mirror. We replaced the windows ourselves. The crew started within a few days of the inspection and worked quickly even though it was raining. They completed their work in about 3 weeks. The cigarette stench no longer exists too which is amazing. We replaced the stove and refrigerator. We have used DC Keeton previously and are very satisfied with his thorough work. We will continue to use him read lessRichard S.
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ.. read lessRecent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished product read lessDebra G.
- Business Description:Custom tiles, ceramic floors everything by Custom Tile! We are in business for 20 years and we know what we are doing. High quality materials with experienced crew. Give us a call now!Recent Review:Wonderful! Frank does good work. Honestly work with us, and charges a reasonable rate. He cleans up after himself. He did so well on one room, we had him do three more! I would highly recommend Custom Tile.Sheryll P.
- Business Description:Leveline Tile and Stone is a family owned company whose construction history in the Southern California area spans three generations. We specialize in installation of materials of ceramic tile, mosaics, travertine, granite, marble, slate, porcelain, natural stone, glass, etc. We pride ourselves on the values of old world craftsmanship and service. Our values coupled with new world products and technology has proven to be a combination for success and longevity. While the internet has allowed .. read lessRecent Review:It went very well . Jay does excellent work. He scores high on my wife score card and she is very critical. Jay is meticulous to detail. In fact this is the 2nd shower he has done with us . After the first job he did for us, we saw his work and we hired him to do another shower for us read lessVincent M.
- Business Description:TrueNorthDesigns is comprised of a team of individuals who understand and manifest the principles of excellent workmanship and attenuation to our clients' home improvement and design interests. Our expertise ranges across nearly all of those required to produce an outstanding conclusion to home improvement projects. Being transparent in all of our dealings with the public, it is our commitment to provide the best quality service while at the same time doing this in a friendly and profession.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! They're professional and friendly.Kevin L.
- Business Description:We specialize in residential remodeling, including; kitchen, bathrooms & room additions. We also provide professional project planning, space planning, interior design & architectural & engineering services. We are a staff of construction professionals & craftsman with over 30 years experience, dedicated in achieving nothing less then perfection. From your initial contact to our final walk through we will take our time, listen & take the appropriate action to make sure we totally understand y.. read lessRecent Review:Lou and his team provided an excellent level of craftsmanship and were very professional onsite. The two team leads I worked with (Miguel and Daniel) were both knowledgeable and easy to work with. Any minor follow up items were quickly addressed and any changes to scope were dealt with fairly. I would hire again for future work read lessScott I.
- Business Description:The Renewal by Andersen of the Los Angeles offers custom crafted, energy efficient replacement windows and doors. Visit us at one of our Showrooms to view many of our replacement products, including double-hung windows, casement windows, gliding windows, bay or bow windows and a variety of entry and patio doors in both sliding door and French door styles. Or schedule an in-home or virtual consultation and we'll come to you. For a FREE consultation contact us at 1-866-801-4229. Renewal by A.. read lessRecent Review:I can't say enough good things about renewal by Anderson! Jen our sale rep was awesome and went though every detail. Scheduling as perfect, and everyone was always on time. Our installers Kerwin and Salvador are true craftsmen. The installation was flawless. The tolerances around the jam the trim are perfect. Plus they were able to install a doggie door, so our two Aussie Sheppard will not break the door down! We are very satisfied with our service! We will use them again when we need windows done read lessAndrew W.
- Business Description:Y.O.R. CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT, INC. (LIC 894258). A LICENSED AND INSURED COMPANY THAT IS AN EXPERIENCED, FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOUR PROJECT A PERSONAL TOUCH. Fully Insured/Bonded, Workman's Comp, Cost Control Experts, References Available, Prompt Project Completion, Free Estimates, Quality Guarante read lessRecent Review:Love this company especially Yakov or you can call him Kobi it is his nick name I have been working with him already several years and he never disappointed us (me and my wife) we did full renovation with his company on the firs house as well on the second house and now he did for us ADU on the first house you do not go wrong if you you work with this company especially with Yakov But also Ishak and shay and Aharon and Hen are good people to work wit read lessMali D.
- Business Description:Andres Handyman is a reliable and fair service offering customers a wide variety of expertise at discounted prices.Recent Review:Andrés and his company did a great job. They showed up on time and were properly equipped. Andrés proactively was in contact when an unexpected delay happened. The paint job looks clean and polished.Cristina S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful glass block installer articles
Hedayat Mukhtarzada, owner of Art Connection Oriental Rugs in Falls Church, Virginia, opened an oriental rug repair business after immigrating from Afghanistan.
Glass blocks provide an inexpensive, innovative solution for those wanting to build a curved shower or partition wall.
Find glass block installers in
- Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach
- El Segundo
- Playa Vista
- Playa Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey
- Rolling Hills
- Rolling Hills Estates
- Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Harbor City
- Culver City
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Baldwin Hills
glass block installers in Manhattan Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA GLASS & MIRROR, INC.4205 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD.
Culver City, California
- American Estate Landscaping25379 Wayne Mills Place 328
- Andres Handyman1840 N Summit Ave
- Andrew C. Marks Galleries369 Waldo Avenue, Suite 10
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- Avatar Property Services, Inc.9340 Santa Anita Avenue, Suite 105
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- AAA GLASS & MIRROR, INC.
- C&N Fence & Masonry inc.2740 Petaluma
Long Beach, California
- C.ALEENA CONSTRUCTION466 Foothill Blvd. 205
La Canada Flintridge, California
- California Consultants3458 Charlemagne Ave
Long Beach, California
- California Glass Block Ltd.7102 Thomas St
Buena Park, California
- Carey Building SuppliesPO Box 6426
Big Bear Lake, California
- CBMPO Box 9973
Moreno Valley, California
- Cedars General Building Contractor2988 1st St Ste I
La Verne, California
- CMS Construction Services, Inc.4425 Larchwood Pl
- Community Construction Group, Inc.2335 E Foothill Blvd. 3
- Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc20350 Ventura Blvd Ste 130
Woodland Hills, California
- Creative Construction & Remodeling, Inc.4570 Van Nuys Blvd. #232
Sherman Oaks, California
- Custom Installations3380 Horizon St.
- Custom Tile4371 Howard St
- Custom Tile And Stone By Ed Henry13657 Daisy Ct
- CV TILE CERAMIC TILE & STONE HOME CENTER1435 SOUTH SHAMROCK AVE
- C&N Fence & Masonry inc.
- D C KEETON HOME IMPROVEMENTS616 St Paul Ave 535
Los Angeles, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- D.P. Door Company8633 Baseline Road
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- D.R.G. Construction & Millworks4483 1/2 Hazeltine Ave
Sherman Oaks, California
- Dan Terrell Shower Doors1418 W Gage Ave
- DB Master Masonry Services23735 Park Antigua
- DM Bomba Construction9725 Old Creek Rd
- Dwcc Inc.13711 Alma Ave # C
- D C KEETON HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- GLASS BLOCK MAN50855 WASHINGTON ST 290
La Quinta, California
- Glass Tile Home9601 Owensmouth Ave Unit # 26
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
- Greer Services8175 Aster Rd
- Gruber Home Improvement1503 Highland Oaks Dr
- GJB Construction
- hamermanstone647 Camino De Los Mares #108
San Clemente, California
- HANDYMAN SPECIALIST3231 Estado St.
- HARBOR ALL & GLASS MIRROR INC1926 PLACENTIA
Costa Mesa, California
- Hertwick Tile and Stone5951 montecito Dr 4
Palm Springs, California
- Home, James! Real Estate31103 Rancho Viejo Rd. #2328
San Juan Capistrano, California
- HoNPO Box 940008
Simi Valley, California
- J.R.GARLOWMASONRY&CONCRETE4130 cutler ave.
Baldwin Park, California
- Jay Marc Designs2289 El Contento Dr
Los Angeles, California
- Jeff Kerber Pool Plastering & Remodeling10735 Kadota Ave
- JH Custom Homes Inc27068 La Paz Road 122
Aliso Viejo, California
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery1753 S CLAUDINA WAY
- jjmasonry1360 oakland pl
- JMS Tile Co8140 Arrowhead Lake Rd
- Joe's Pro Services1134 Orange Dr.
- Johnny's Contracting & Handyman SVC5433 Rochester St
- JTK ConstructionP O Box 44
Sunset Beach, California
- ON POINT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES19820 Frances St
- ON POINT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- PACIFICA TILE AND GRANITE116 N CATALINA AVE
Redondo Beach, California
- Pick Up The Pieces2204 South Fairview Street
Santa Ana, California
- Piecemakers1720 Adams Ave
Costa Mesa, California
- PJ Custom Glass5927 Cecilia St.
Bell Gardens, California
- Prescott General Contracting401 Avenida San Carlos
San Clemente, California
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P & G Remodeling
- Rahn Contractor Associates24646 Devonport Circle
Laguna Hills, California
- Redondo Glass2021 Artesia Blvd
Redondo Beach, California
- Renewal by Andersen of Los Angeles1740 Crenshaw Blvd.
- RESOURCE BUILDING MATERIALS INC225 S TURNBALL CANYON RD
Hacienda Heights, California
- Rex Romano Builders316 E Georgetown Place
- Reynolds Masonry27762 Antonio Pkwy Ste L1
Ladera Ranch, California
- Ridgewood Construction730 W Roses Rd
San Gabriel, California
- Rite Fast Construction / 424.781.7483531 Vernon Ave Suite B
- RJ Design & Construction, Inc.9903 Santa Monica Blvd. 115
Beverly Hills, California
- RJD Construction12188 central ave #455
- Rock Solid Granite282 N. 2nd Ave.
- Rahn Contractor Associates