Smart Window Company

California: Contractors
07/31/2021

2291 W 205th St Ste 106-A

Torrance, CA 90501

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992” ...

window replacement (14)door installation (5)

07/16/2021

We were completely satisfied with Smart Window and their prooduct! The zoom/video presentation of the company and the product they offered was professional, impressive, customer focused and clear to the layman. All of our questions were answered, absolutely no hard sell and our time was respected. The in person measurement of window dimensions was coordinated and accomplished efficiently. The inst...

Description of Work
Replace all windows and sliding door

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Review for Smart Window Company  - 2291 W 205th St, Torrance, CA - 39406206

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review!

03/06/2021

It went great. The work was completed in one day. They came the next day to make sure that the work was satisfactory. The workers were professional and reliable. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
All the windows in my house.

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and completing your project!

02/22/2021

Very well from sales though installation. I highly recommend these guys. Special kudos to our sales guy David and Tom the installation manager. Both top drawer.

Description of Work
Window installation

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Thank you, Cleve! We are so happy that you love your windows! It was such a pleasure meeting you and completing your project.

01/12/2021

I could not be more happier with my choice to use Smart Window Company. I built an ADU on my property and needed windows and 2 huge sliding glass doors. I received a bid from another company and found these guys on yelp and called on a Friday evening to get a second bid and I'm so glad I did! Not only were they less expensive their windows were better, had more design choices and they came up with...

Description of Work
New windows and sliding glass doors

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that you love your windows! It was such a pleasure meeting you and completing your project.

11/24/2020

It went extremely well. They were very responsive to my needs and the windows are top notch! What I really liked on my sliding glass doors is that you have a keyed entry from the outside. I’ve never seen sliding glass doors with a keyed entry! When I called or sent emails with questions, their response was immediate. Thank you Smart Windows!

Description of Work
Window replacement t

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/13/2020

Super happy with my new windows! I waited 15 years to do them and with money not spent on vacations because of Covid, renos and upgrades are in need. I came by Smart Windows thru Angie's List and saw their positive reviews but was surprised when I didn't see anything on yelp. So here's the start! Smart Windows was the 3rd or 4th company I requested quotes from. And even though I requested quotes f...

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] We are so happy that you love your windows! It was such a pleasure meeting you and completing your project.

08/04/2020

I am very satisfied with my news and the excellent service I received from Smart Window Company. Tom, Tony and the whole team did a great job with the installation and answered all my questions. To top it all off I got a stellar deal on my windows!

Description of Work
replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

07/28/2020

I was searching Google for a window contractor and clicked on Smart Window Company. I'm so glad I did. I got a few other quotes besides theirs, but the price was lowest from SWC after comparing all the features. There are a ton of upgrades that SWC gives you for free. Def glad I went with these guys!

Description of Work
Windows / patio door

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/21/2020

These guys are awesome! Seriously. I got quotes from 4 other companies before clicking on Smart Window Company in a Google ad. They say they have the lowest price and they're right. Great service and quality as well! I love my new windows.

Description of Work
Windows/sliding glass door

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

04/15/2020

My window project with Smart Window Company went very well! I was impressed that they could offer such a high quality window at such a low price point. I definitely recommend Smart Window Company!!

Description of Work
New windows

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Window & sliding glass door replacement

We do not repair windows or doors

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check