AA Millennium Glass

With Angi since April 2012

10139 Bevis Ave

Mission Hills, CA 91345

Over 15 years of experience. Provide excellent and quality work.

10/31/2020

Martha E.

Great! They arrived within the time they had given us, and were done in 30 minutes. Only complaint was that we found small pieces of glass on the bed and floor in the room where the window was located, in spite of their vacuuming afterward. But job looks good.

Description of Work
Cracked glass for window replaced

Category replacement windows

03/22/2019

Tim K.

I originally sent an quote request via Angie’s list and did not hear back. So I called Alex for a quote and then I texted him. He was very lousy in answering the texts. Then he said he would come the next day for a quote but did not say the time, so I suggested a time and asked if it would work for him. He never replied back. Later on the same day I reached out to confirm if he what time he would come and again he did not answer back, until later at nights saying that he would check his scheduled and get back to me right away, which he never did. I understand that sometimes people get busy but it takes two seconds to send a text. This guy has no idea what being a professional means. If he is too busy to take on new business just say so. There are a lot of serious businesses out there that can do the job. Don’t waste your time. He is not trustworthy.

Description of Work
Terrible business

01/24/2019

Cecilia O.

The professionals at AA Millennium Glass were quick to respond, followed through on their quote in a timely manner, and had the repairs complete within a very short timeline. The windows and mirrors look great! I'd definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Needed several windows and mirrors repaired during the holidays. Had an extremely tight timeline.

02/14/2018

Bernard W.

Called Alex on 2/6/2018 and left msg. He returned my call later in the evening and asked me to take some pictures of the broken window. Next morning, I sent over pictures of the window glass replacement work requested and did not hear back. In fact I waited 3 days and then text Alex to ask if he will take on the job or will he pass on the gig. He apologized and said he had an "out-of-town emergency" but could work on the following Tuesday 2/13. He quoted me $280 for the work, but we agreed on $240. I told him I will follow-up on Monday to ensure we are all set to go for work on Tuesday. Fast forward to Monday 2/12, I text him as to the time, he replied after 1:00 PM on 2/13 confirmed. I took the day off to accommodate the 1:00 PM appointment. He did not show up and never responded 3 hourly text msgs nor picked-up/return phone calls. He basically turned "ghosted" and that is the end of it. Very unprofessional and not worthy of anyone's trust. I lost a days work and advise every one on Angie's list to stay away from dealing with unprofessional business. Can NOT trust this Alex guy. You have been warned!!!

Description of Work
Request to replace broken window glass.

02/06/2018

Michael V.

Alex was very responsive to my call and even did a temp repair until the replacement hinges could be installed as part of his reasonable quote.

Description of Work
Repair of my master bathroom shower door.

01/21/2018

Michael E.

They did a great job. We were really impressed with how responsive they were - they came and gave us an estimate while the shower was still being built and installed the glass as soon as it was possible to do so - so there was no delay at all. Very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Shower wall and door for new shower

09/27/2017

LJ S.

The job was done nicely. However, after setting up the install several weeks in advance because of logistics, they cancelled due to out of town something. The next time install was scheduled, they were running so late because of either traffic or accident or ? we agreed another day. Job performed nicely, however I have asked three separate times to get a copy of invoice. This was done at a rental unit and my tenant gave them the check. I had the check waiting for him, he cashed that day, but cannot seem to give me a copy of invoice. Very poor business practice. I did my part of the job. I would not hire him again because of this. I want my invoice.

Description of Work
Install shower door

06/07/2017

Lauren S.

Alex and his team were amazing - we needed shower glass and a shower door installed as soon as possible, as we were trying to finish a bathroom remodel while 8 1/2 months pregnant! Alex responded to my inquiry for an estimate within an hour and came to the house the next business day. He answered all of my detailed questions, helped me pick out the correct hardware for the glass, and was able to install everything two days later. In addition to being extremely professional, he was very nice and accommodating, and I cannot recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Shower glass and installation

04/12/2017

Dennis B.

It went great. They came out...I described what I was looking for... and they gave me two options, Opened the manufacturer's website, and gave me their preference on quality (which happened to be the cheaper option). Installation went great. The workmen doing the install took their time and made sure everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Needed a new shower/tub door for remodeled bathroom.

Category glass repair, doors

12/28/2016

Bryan W.

Alex M. was amazing to work with, he came in, told me exactly the cost (which was completely competitive and fair with other bids I had received for the job), how soon he could have it done, worked with me on an exact install time as I had to have someone home, texted me photos of the work during and after to approve digitally over text and left no dirt or residue when he completed the job. I'd absolutely hire AA Millennium Glass again.

Description of Work
I needed a glass door installed in my 1926 Home, and needed to custom fit a very custom area replacing an older poorly installed door without any damage to the deco tile in my bathroom.

Category glass repair, home remodeling, doors

09/13/2016

Andrea F.

It went very well. This vendor was on time, professional and did the job very well.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken window in the kitchen.

07/22/2016

Ivan S.

I left a voicemail on July 8, 2016 requesting a call back to discuss a mirror project. Company never returned my voicemail. Was disappointed by silent treatment given mostly positive reviews.

Description of Work
Needed custom mirror in bathroom.

03/08/2016

pete M.

Alex is professional, friendly, skilled and installs a great product. I highly recommend him. He's done everything from our showers to our stair railings to our mirrors. All top notch installs!

Description of Work
Glass stair railing.

02/16/2016

Gloria S.

Called AA Millennium Glass, sent a photo of the shower, made an appointment. The serviceman was given an incorrect house number and he called after "touring" the area to ask directions. Even with this hiccup he arrived within the appointment time frame. The repair is beautiful, the repairman polite and efficient. I'm sorry I did not get his name. I will use this company again and will definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Reglued shower glass

02/12/2016

Stanley B.

Alex at AA Millenium Glass is the best! It was so refreshing to have someone return calls, show up on time, and keep commitments. We have brand new construction and needed a mirror asap in the master bath since construction was going to be halted until the mirror went in. We left messages for another company with no return call. Ugh! In flew Alex like a superhero to save us! He swooped down with his pad and pen, measured the difficult specs faster than a speeding bullet, and got us the installation in a matter of a few days. And his price was totally competitive and reasonable. So next time you think it's a bird, or plane. . . it's not. It's Alex! And he's here with his virtual cape to rescue you from flaky sub-contractors!

Description of Work
Installed a large mirror in our newly remodeled bathroom

02/09/2016

Eric A.

Fantastic work: prompt, friendly, professional service; they deliver on time and their work is impeccable. I'm so glad I worked with this company and will happily do so again in the future.

Description of Work
glass door fabrication and installation

12/01/2015

TOM T.

fine. They fixed the problem by opening up the hinges and adjusting them. Also installed new bottom seal strip.

Description of Work
adjust frameless shower door that was sagging and scraping floor.

11/24/2015

Thomas H.

Had a great experience with AA millennium Glass. Received a quote the day of the inspection and the guys were installing my glass literally 4 days later. I work long hours five days a week but they were able to come very early in the morning to accommodate my schedule. Using them again in a few weeks on another shower. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Shower glass in the master bathroom

10/21/2015

Erik G.

Alex gave me a great price for a high quality shower door. His crew was punctual and very professional. I would definitely use AA Millennium Glass in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old frameless shower door and installed a new one

Category glass repair, doors

09/24/2015

David W.

They took payment, in advance, for some mirrors. I called them up and said I?m ready for the mirrors. I said that he can deliver them to me or he can give me a refund. He said he would refund $254.00, which is less than half of what I paid him. I said fine, just send the check. He has never sent the check. I consider what he did stealing. -- UPDATE: November 17, 2015: In response to his response, there were hardly two sentences that were true. First there were 3 mirrors not 2 and it wasn't $800 for the gate. He came up by himself the first time to do the bid. When he came to look at the gate during installation, that was when we first discussed the mirrors. Being in the glass business, why would they let the mirrors get scratched. Why would the provider take the mirrors and the money? He never showed up with mirrors to my house in California. I told him later, if he wanted to deliver the mirrors, I wouldn't be exited about taking the mirrors to my move to Utah, but I would gladly take the mirrors or the partial refund of the money which he offered me. I can guarantee that the scratches to the mirror, were a complete fabrication as he didn't have the dimension of the third mirror, so how could the mirror be prepared. The dimension was not available because the house was under construction and we were widening one of the doors.

Description of Work
He was supposed to do 3 full door mirrors for the cost of the mirrors and installation.

Category glass repair

In 12/10/13 (Member name removed) ordered a custom glass for gate. The cost was $600 and then we added 2 mirrors to the contract that I gave him a cost with I even told him that I would install at no cost since we were already there and he had one on a door that need it to be re-hung which we did and when we went to do the install for the gate glass and the mirrors he said that he didn't want the mirror installed if we could keep then and when he was ready he would call and have us come install them and he would pay for a trip charge. We try to hold the mirrors but after so long they got scratched when we moved locations. When (member name removed) called me to ask for his mirror after 2 years, I told him that I was working on a big mirror job that I would give him the mirror but he refused them because he said he was moving to another state and he didn't have a way to transport them so he demanded his money back which I told him that we couldn't do because it wasn't fair to us because the mirrors sat in my shop for two years and there was no labor charge.

08/28/2015

RICHARD D.

Service men were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced large plate glass window and french door window.

08/13/2015

Brett L.

Workers called 20 minutes before scheduled time to let me know they would be late (traffic in my area is horrible). When they arrived they were courteous, friendly, appeared to really enjoy their jobs. Did a FANTASTIC job in about 60 minutes. Cleaned up great and were off. Paid with check. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Alex was great and came to give me an estimate to replace my double paned glass window. Estimate was fair and was cheapest of 3 over the phone estimates.

08/12/2015

Paul R.

Alex and his crew were very professional and took their time to make sure things were installed cleanly. They were detail oriented, priced very fairly and I would absolutely recommend them and use them again!

Description of Work
I had 5 windows replaced.

07/29/2015

C L.

Alex did a great job fabricating and installing my new glass shower enclosure. He?s easy to work with, his price was competitive and he had everything installed in 3 days after estimate! (Other contractors needed 2-3 weeks.) His assistant is even excellent. And, Alex made a great suggestion on the design that made the whole thing work better as part of the bathroom's layout than it would have. This contractor is at the top of his game.

Description of Work
Fabricated, installed and helped design two-sided shower glass enclosure.

07/25/2015

Paulette S.

My doors did not have a molding piece that held the glass in, it was a solid door surrounding the glass..so they had to cut into the door, to replace the glass. They had to improvise on the molding pieces which took an extra two days to complete. After it was completed I was happy to see that the door looks great and I can see out of my new glass...no more hazy views out my windows!! Alex and his crew were very knowledgeable, and courteous. They reassured me that the outcome of my door would be great, even though I had some doubts during the job....I found Alex to be honest, empathetic and eager to do the job right the first time and to make his customers happy. Thank you!

Description of Work
replaced dual pane windows in my french doors

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi
    Better Together Builders

Call today for a free consultation 818.858.9840 General construction and remodeling company. We specialize in design and remodeling of Bathrooms, Kitchens, Complete Home Remodelings, Garage Conversions, Roofing and much more! In the process of creating your dream home, our goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date ideas and solutions. At "Better Together", you will find the most professional team of contractors, interior and exterior designers, engineers and architects. A "one stop shop" for all your remodeling needs. Our team builds and remodels homes with various styles such as: traditional, Spanish, modern, contemporary and beyond. Call us today to get your in-home FREE consultation! Hand in Hand we will make this experience unique and successful. So let's make it Better together!

Offers by Better Together Builders on Angi
    Construction Masters

Awarded by J.D. Power, Construction Masters is a family owned, full service, general construction company with 32 years of experience in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Garage Conversions (ADU), New Construction, Room Additions, Roofing, Painting, Flooring, Windows, Stonework and more. Licensed #762655 & #623586, Bonded #SC1025172 and Insured #1454306. Construction Masters has gained a reputation for excellence as one of California’s most respected construction firms as well as an industry leader within the residential, corporate and restaurant/retail construction markets. Contact us and make your dream a reality! Additional DBA - Moshe Cohen Inc.

Offers by Construction Masters on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Shower doors, windows, glass, patio doors, mirrors, tabletops, & Glass work